The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2008, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
psyduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Info on BALI

Greetings fellow cheongsters....i humbly seek your help....if any of you got any info on the sex scene of Bali pls enlighten this humble soul...gonna go there early next month with some friends and we are clueless on wat to do there...if you know what i mean hehehe...Thanks beforehand i say to you..
Old 23-10-2008, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Info on BALI

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyduck View Post
Greetings fellow cheongsters....i humbly seek your help....if any of you got any info on the sex scene of Bali pls enlighten this humble soul...gonna go there early next month with some friends and we are clueless on wat to do there...if you know what i mean hehehe...Thanks beforehand i say to you..
I will be there as well fr 1st to 3rd Nov....
Old 23-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
deathvart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was there in Aug for a week. I stayed at Kuta area which is near to the beach. Anyway ,
There is only one " S " thing to do there which is not Sex ..... but Surf .

Here my trip details ....

Whorehouses

Basically, the whorehouses were located inside the residential area . Me and my friends befriended a local guy at the club and he brought us there . It took us about 15 mins in a taxi . I was hoping for some fair pretty balinese girls , boy ... i was wrong man , the first house we went have only about 2
to 3 girls. the girls were sitted outside the porch area .... I could not even see their faces man ( it was not due to night time ) , all of them looked like indonesian maids man ...... kind of disppointed, my didi immediately go to sleeping mode .... so we went to the next house .....hope to find better looking ones .... boy i was wrong again ......

when we reached there, there were about 7 to 8 girls scatter around ...... MAID QUALITY AGAIN !!!!!. after a while, a few more girl came in scooters but standard still the same . I was like WTF man and felt like going back but my friend feel bad for the local guy who brought us here so he tried one of the maid there . I forgot the cost already , should be less than $100. anyway, i do not know the addresses of the brothels but if you really want to go can approach the taxi drivers ...

That the only time i went to the brothels, there " might " be other places with better quality ones .....u might want to explore .......

clubs

I only went to 2 clubs ( Mbargo and bounty) cos it was more happening there . so in most clubs, there will be WLs . lots and lots of them ..... the WL will stand around the perimeter of the dance floor. out of the 40 to 50 WL i have seen , only 1 or 2 can make it the WL there mostly cater to Ang Mo , not for local tastes . price wise i never ask so not sure .......

during my time there, there were lots lots lots lots lots lots of pretty ang mo gals at the clubs/beach area but not much of japs.... so you are better of SURFING cos ang mo gals are hard to get and for japs, you need to be able to speak japanese ....my advise , dont expect too much ...
Old 24-10-2008, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, agree with you that most of the WL there are low quality in fact it's hard to find local balinese WL. Hmmm... spend a little more time in pubs and i am sure you will find some better quality WL. Cheers.
Old 30-10-2008, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathvart View Post
I was there in Aug for a week. I stayed at Kuta area which is near to the beach. Anyway ,
There is only one " S " thing to do there which is not Sex ..... but Surf .
Yeah man thats wat i tot also...haiz...surf up then for me hahaha...so any other happenings disco beside the one u mentioned...any disco plays trance something
Old 31-10-2008, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
deathvart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyduck View Post
so any other happenings disco beside the one u mentioned...any disco plays trance something
dont worry man cos there are plenty of clubs for you to choose along the stretch of road.....im sure you can find one that suits your liking .... im not sure about the road name but it near the bali memorial site and quiksilver shop ......

one more thing , if you want to change money there, must find those money changers that does not charge commision. i almost got con , luckily my friend asked me to double check .....
Old 02-11-2008, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

The road name is Legian and you can always try on female tourists that go there no matter where they came from... those ladies are quiet adventerous.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:50 PM
Samster

Hmmm now wondering whether wanna go Bali or not...Bali on high alert now...hmmmm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1