The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2009, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 15
joe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud of
Re: Xing Xing from Hong Kong providing massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutesy2 View Post
hi bro, may i have her ctcs pls?
PM you liao....
Old 11-08-2009, 08:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Heaven Ranger is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: ying ying from Hong Kong providing massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_koh View Post
I really do not know if she is the same ying ying, she told me she has only been here for a month.
Hi bro, very easy to check, is her nos 820xxxx8? If yes, then she is the same ying ying and she is difinitely been here longer than a month (in fact I think should be more than half a year liow).

Here are more points for checking:

1. She operates in a hotel not too far from H81
2. Her father is a Hongkie and mother from Beijing
3. She is a bit thin, with a pair of big eyes

You can also find her ads in Adpost Singapore under the same name.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:51 PM
Samster

joe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven Ranger View Post
Hi bro, very easy to check, is her nos 820xxxx8? If yes, then she is the same ying ying and she is difinitely been here longer than a month (in fact I think should be more than half a year liow).

Here are more points for checking:

1. She operates in a hotel not too far from H81
2. Her father is a Hongkie and mother from Beijing
3. She is a bit thin, with a pair of big eyes

You can also find her ads in Adpost Singapore under the same name.
Is there a thread on her in this forum?
Old 11-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Samster

Contacts given to another 5 bros....looking forward to see your FRs soon....
Old 12-08-2009, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Definitely yes, but I cant recall which thread as I did not follow her thread. Maybe you can try the seach function.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Samster

Yes I did tried searching but the threads with Ying Ying appearing seems to be describing different person...anyway I am just trying to help her...
Old 12-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9280 / Power: 18
songest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I remember seeing Ying Ying name mentioned in a few threads, one of which is titled something like "Adpost girls to avoid", though she was not mentioned in bad light if I recall correctly. It is common for them to have more than one phone number and her name had been mentioned back in Feb. I had her phone number same as what the other bro mentioned.
Old 13-08-2009, 08:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Yes I did tried searching but the threads with Ying Ying appearing seems to be describing different person...anyway I am just trying to help her...

This is one of the recent thread "Soothing Massage by a graduate from HK (Room included)" which I did a similar response. I'm very sure there is other bros started a thread on her too, but I cant recall those details as she is not my cup of tea.

Anyway, no flaming, I response because she told you she is only one month here which is not true. Jus worried you kenna con (joking)
Old 13-08-2009, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven Ranger View Post
This is one of the recent thread "Soothing Massage by a graduate from HK (Room included)" which I did a similar response. I'm very sure there is other bros started a thread on her too, but I cant recall those details as she is not my cup of tea.

Anyway, no flaming, I response because she told you she is only one month here which is not true. Jus worried you kenna con (joking)
Haha...thanks! Anyway really can't totally trust what some of these ladies say
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1