The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2009, 04:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
diablo_inside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spa in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie1982 View Post
hey people, its me again. The last time, i went to Rajadamri Spa, it was good and thanks to bros here who recommended me.

Anyway i am back in Bangkok and would like to know if there are any more recommendation of such spas in bangkok. Preferably in the city area.

please advise

Rajadamri Spa is facing river taxi stop, back-to-back with a MP rite?

my FR, i was there for a ginger foot reflex, taken by a MILF, the ginger burnt my legs man...( that's another story), she keep asking me to take a massage as well.. since got time, went for 2hr thai...

after i said ok, and when going to the room, saw some SYT, (shit.. too late)

anyway, b4 finishing, asked GQ, so went for HJ only, cuz regretting this choice... act blur ask her how much and i think she think i carrot, quoted farang price... so, i just give her 500b and left...

like the place, quite, dint use the spa, but will go again but this time go for SYT for thai massage to start rather then other way round.... (think not too many SYT do foot massage so choice will be limited)

think this joint is generally clean, which is good cuz need to find some spas to go when partner around..

the 2 other clean joint that i know is heathland (5 branches around bangkok, and the KING and I, at SUK13, before ANNIE's, next to korean centre)

any bros with more spa to share?
Old 17-02-2009, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Spa in Bangkok

Diablo Inside,

I know 2 spas very well in Rachada. Carnation and Tharn Thong Spa and Massage. Spas rate is 140B - 180B, respectively. Also they provide 2 hours of massage with specials, they have lots of pretty girls for massge! Rajadamri Spa charges 350B plus, thats too expensive.

Do search on massage forum and you'll see lots of information, don't be lazy!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1