The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2009, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!
Re: Super chio SYT student - 23yrs PRC (Connie)

Thx Bro Ass for giving me Connie's ctc,

Today was quite free, so booked Connie for a session in the evening. Saw a girl seating at Lavender81 lobby while taking the lift. Head down so cant really see her face. At the same time two other Fls were waiting at the lift. The 2 FL though look abit old but u can see that their skin were quite good & infact, they were quite pretty. Didnt ask their ctc coz few others were waitng for lift as well. Msg Connie my room number. Heard HP of the 1st girl I saw beeped. So quite sure it was her. Didnt make noise till all of us were out of the lift. Lookwise, Connie's not really my type. Once in room TCSS for awhile, she striped & can see that her figure so so onie. But she has a broad shoulder. she is not those young girl type but overall I will rate 6/10(maybe my personal liking is different). Perhaps thread title should not call SYT. Bathing SOP as usual, she started licking from nipple to nipple. Moaning abit fake but after awhile I fingered her & she started to get wet(No KY applied). She BJ with cap and I started missionary... in-between I juz chged position slightly to raise her legs on my shoulder... As I'd said, she is not my type so after 15-20 mins I unload my bullets. However, the feeling of her holding on to your back while pumping is not so bad. Tender I would say. Also, she left in a hurry although she asked if I will be angry, I juz say no. Since not much chemistry, no point stopping her.Overall my FR:

Name : Connie (Student, Sichuan)
Looks : 6/10 (Juz not my type)
Body : 6.5/10 (good skin though)
Boobs : 34 B I think
Atittude : 6.8/10 (nice but no chemistry)
HJ : 1mins (minimum)
BJ : 5/10
Frenching : NA
Fingering : Yes
GFE : 1.5/10 (as someone mentioned, too much SMS in-coming)
RTF : NO
Damage : 80/1/40min excl RM + CD (coz she left quite hazily)
Overall : 5.92/10 (mostly brought down by in-coming SMS & no chemistry)

Still prefer Xiao xiao anytime with her looks & size.
Dun flame me, juz my personal honest opinion...
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.

Last edited by s@ms@m; 07-01-2009 at 08:28 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
goodfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firstly, like to thanks TS for sharing the contact so quickly yesterday. Got his reply only a few minutes after I PM him. After getting contact, straightaway call Connie and she happens to be free in the afternoon, so 'mai tu liao', quickly go to Lavender to meet her.

First impression quite pretty and attractive although I personally would not consider her a SYT, more like a young office lady. Dressing is quite modern as well. She asked me to go for a bath so we went in together but nothing exciting happen inside, just help to wash my didi, back, etc.

After bath, she got a call for another booking immediately after mine and in fact, she receive a few SMS and calls later as well. Looks like business quite good for her. After that can feel that she's rushing to complete her job.

Look: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10 (quite well proportion, smooth skin)
Boobs: 7/10 (big enough, not sure about the size, nipple hardened when you play with it.)
Fingering: Yes, and wets easily
BJ: 5/10 Ok, but too short and rush
FJ: 6/10 Ok, good stereo sound, tight cunt but again feel like she's rushing to complete it.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Skycdo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time writing FR. Try her 2 days ago. Make an appointment at 4.45pm. I think business is really good for her, she received sms while in the room and she couldn't read it as it is in english. Ask me to translate and then make the next appointment at 5.30pm. After what had happen, even before we have started our business, my bro was switch off after the incident. This is my FR:

Look : 6/10
Body : 6/10 (Some baby fat)
Boobs : 7/10 (Not too bad, pinkish)
BJ : 5.5/10 (No power)
Fingering : Yes
FJ : 6/10 (Hardworking, riding on me most of the time)
Old 14-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
rbtan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro asslover for the contacts..
Met har at L81...
Look : 6.5/10
Boobs: B
Frenching: NA
BJ: Nice and she put on cap while blowing.
Fingering: Light
Fj: 7/10
Rtf: Yes

She has many sms coming in but attitude is good... finished then look at messages...
Old 17-01-2009, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
vince_kid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first and formost would like to thanks bro 8899 has intro his gem to me but i have to write the truth.

Yestherday has have a arrangement with connie at 7.30pm at lavender,sms her my room number and within min my door bell ring,very good in time management.first impression hmmm ok anyway without make-up. inside the room she was busy talking with her HP,after she has done she ask me whether she going to bathe first or me and i reply her can we bathe together?
she say that she does not have the habbit to bathe together,sainz liao

Nvm told her to go first, after i had finish my bathe also she quickly ask me to lye down and cap me for bbjj last not more than 3min,than quicly ask me to insert my didi to her love hole.her moaning was so fake and i think all she want is hurry and finish the job.whole session not more than 30min,anyway i also sainz liao.ask her why so in the hurry?she say sorry to me and tell me that she has to attend a birthday party at 8pm after that she has to go to her working place by 9pm cos somebody has booked her as per her mummy,and keep on telling me that she will do extra for me after she back from china( she leaving on next wed ).why didnt tell me in the first place that you have to attend to so many places i ask. she keep quite and all she did was putting her make-up in front of the mirror. very piss off at that time

After all that my luck,paid her and told her to leave the room first as i wanted some rest.

bro,she a great gem to (F) but cannot make it la.
Old 19-01-2009, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
blurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Met up with Connie few days back @ C81. Must say she’s not my cup of tea upon opening the door, chat for a while before the bath SOP. Off the bed after it, starting with the BJ not really a good one I must say still have room to improve thus quickly switch over to doggie and unload my bullets in that position after 10 mins. Sorry bro for my bad FR still trying to improve it, over all Connie is a gem not to be miss out, like other bro will say “one men meat is another man's poison”
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Nationality: PRC
Boobs: B cup (I guess)
BJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 7/10
GEF: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (Only tried the doggie)
Damage : $80/1/1 (RM and CD not included)
Old 21-01-2009, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
hugootober deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st want to thanks bro asslover to share with me connie contact no. And also would like to say sorry to bro asslover till now I just try out connie, it just bocos our timing no right

Call cornnie yesterday, bingo she is free after 2pm (after yesterday, she will fly back to china for abt 2 week holiday, CNY mah...). So quickly meet her at 2pm+ at lavendar 81. Dindong, a pretty young lady with black dress stand in front of me. Heng ah, those type I like

She is a sweet next door gal, help me to undress and lead me to bath room. While bathing, she help me to wash clean clean and give me a just very short bj....make my didi stand up and then stop it.... buay tahan, haha.

On the bed, she lick me from head to toe, shiok man. Keen to try any position as I requested, such a wanderful gal with those type I like it very much.

Look: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B cup (nipper become hard hard while I suck her)
BJ: 7/10
GEF: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (as many position as I request)
Damage : $80/1/1 (RM and CD not included)
RTF: Yes, when she back to sillypo again.
Old 18-02-2009, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 16
DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince_kid View Post
first and formost would like to thanks bro 8899 has intro his gem to me but i have to write the truth.

Yestherday has have a arrangement with connie at 7.30pm at lavender,sms her my room number and within min my door bell ring,very good in time management.first impression hmmm ok anyway without make-up. inside the room she was busy talking with her HP,after she has done she ask me whether she going to bathe first or me and i reply her can we bathe together?
she say that she does not have the habbit to bathe together,sainz liao

Nvm told her to go first, after i had finish my bathe also she quickly ask me to lye down and cap me for bbjj last not more than 3min,than quicly ask me to insert my didi to her love hole.her moaning was so fake and i think all she want is hurry and finish the job.whole session not more than 30min,anyway i also sainz liao.ask her why so in the hurry?she say sorry to me and tell me that she has to attend a birthday party at 8pm after that she has to go to her working place by 9pm cos somebody has booked her as per her mummy,and keep on telling me that she will do extra for me after she back from china( she leaving on next wed ).why didnt tell me in the first place that you have to attend to so many places i ask. she keep quite and all she did was putting her make-up in front of the mirror. very piss off at that time

After all that my luck,paid her and told her to leave the room first as i wanted some rest.

bro,she a great gem to (F) but cannot make it la.
Now that you have this FR.
Here 's mine.

Once I saw her she not my type,invited her in and told her sorry something urgent cropped up need to go.I paid her anyway.I left first only to border her to leave keys with the reception.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:34 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 0
asslover8899 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasslover8899 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Does anyone know that Connie have come back already???

YES, she is Back. PM or email me if you need her contact.

Chio
Old 08-03-2009, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 18
youallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to all

Seems like not super chio SYT as claimed.... $80 price tag overrated...
Old 09-03-2009, 08:52 PM
SamSter

asslover8899 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasslover8899 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Connie is BACK, those BROs who have her number can call her. PM or email me @ [email protected] for her contact.

Chio
Old 10-03-2009, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
dustremover is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro,
Can share her contact?
I will leave FR after a sesstion with her.
Thanks
Old 11-03-2009, 02:46 PM
SamSter

All PMs and emails are clear.

PM or email me @ [email protected] for her contact.

Chio
Old 11-03-2009, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Bonkers89 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro, canpass the contact please... Thanks
Old 11-03-2009, 09:44 PM
SamSter

Who is the mother fucker tat zapped me and just put the down the words - OKT....sign.. You mother cheebye itchy huh, need my cock! Just call me, I will fuck her upside down for u.

PM or email me @ [email protected] or visit Forum - Jenny2fYou for more great lobang.

Chio
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1