The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2009, 05:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 21
Panerai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tokyo

Hi, would anyone kindly provide some good contacts for Tokyo? Preferably, the rates too... thanks alot.....

A Fling with EX GF sister.....

Lor 6 H72

Joyce - Prc

RAID on GL FLs

l6h72g10
Old 17-02-2009, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Necro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tokyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panerai View Post
Hi, would anyone kindly provide some good contacts for Tokyo? Preferably, the rates too... thanks alot.....
Do a search on the forum for Bro Lowwol's posts. He has some good info on where to go and the rates involved. I am stationed here in Tokyo but hardly ever go out!! Good luck mate!!
Old 17-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Samster

thanks bro.... will probably check out roppongi tonight

Lor 6 H72

Joyce - Prc

RAID on GL FLs

l6h72g10
Old 18-02-2009, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro View Post
I am stationed here in Tokyo but hardly ever go out!!
Anohneh?

I miss the Ginza OLs and Shibuya teens. Haha.

The only country in this world where chikans densha roam freely in Tokyo and Osaka.
Old 18-02-2009, 08:41 AM
Samster

haha... i am here on the resistence package,,, hence, gotta resist... however, cant stop eyes from bleeding.....

Lor 6 H72

Joyce - Prc

RAID on GL FLs

l6h72g10
Old 18-02-2009, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Anohneh?

I miss the Ginza OLs and Shibuya teens. Haha.

The only country in this world where chikans densha roam freely in Tokyo and Osaka.
Ginza OLs??? Very up market leh..........i dont have that kind of spending power like u la!! LOL!! Teens easier to get into the sack. In fact managed to score a high school girl a week back!!

Chat for a while in McDonalds after drinking one night and then on. Too easy sometimes!!
Old 18-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Ginza OLs??? Very up market leh..........i dont have that kind of spending power like u la!! LOL!! Teens easier to get into the sack. In fact managed to score a high school girl a week back!!

Chat for a while in McDonalds after drinking one night and then on. Too easy sometimes!!
No lah bro. Oogling is free mah but to the Japs that's hentai behaviour liao. Hehe.

Steady man. I'm sure you can speak a bit of Japanese so can sian girl. I believe Jap girls can be easily up if you can converse a bit in Jap. Damn those horny honeys.

I can't speak Japanese so it's difficult to access to "Jap speaking" only soaplands. Even if I want to blow S$800 on an AV star also cannot. You know just to fulfill my fantasy.
Old 18-02-2009, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
low.pipi is Cool - loads of Potential

shinjuku(kabukicho) nvr regret!some pimp from china will be able find Jap chick for u!ard 40000Yen exclude Love hotel b/w 6000-10000yen.
Old 19-02-2009, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by low.pipi View Post
shinjuku(kabukicho) nvr regret!some pimp from china will be able find Jap chick for u!ard 40000Yen exclude Love hotel b/w 6000-10000yen.
Just don't get fooled by PRC decepticons hor.

JPY40,000 seems a bit steep unless it's super chio type.

If I'm retrenched I'll upgrade my skills as per what SG government encouraged. I'll learn Japanese language and become an OKT and loiter the streets of Kabukicho and Roppongi for business.
Old 19-02-2009, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Just don't get fooled by PRC decepticons hor.

JPY40,000 seems a bit steep unless it's super chio type.

If I'm retrenched I'll upgrade my skills as per what SG government encouraged. I'll learn Japanese language and become an OKT and loiter the streets of Kabukicho and Roppongi for business.
Agree agree! In kabukicho they have PRC girls that look like Jap and can speak Jap well too. You can hardly tell the difference unless you understand Jap well enough to know the accent and some expressions are different.

If and when you do become OKT, I will be your first customer. Just make sure I got discount!!
Old 19-02-2009, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I lived in Tokyo for 5 years and now live on and off in Osaka. There are many okts who will promise you Japanese meat and pass off PRC meat. Most of these have been in country long enough to be able to speak Japanese. Once okt picks u up as non-japanese either by way of dressing or mannerism, they will approach you and pass their meat off as Japanese. When I was working there and walked around in normal Japanese salaryman clothes and walked like a Japanese, no one bothered me. Because they know that we are not interested in PRC.

But there are chances of getting real meat without getting into trouble with the locals. Have a Japanese sponsor you to a hostess club in Roppongi or other places. Once you are in and have a "get into hell card", then you can try to hook up one of these ladies. Not cheap though. Circa 1997 prices was 140,000 yen per hour of just sitting and drinking. If the lady likes you and wants to go out with you, then it is your heaven. But then like I said.. it is not cheap.... nearly made me a bankrupt while I was there.
Old 19-02-2009, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
KrudTheMighty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKrudTheMighty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Damn, I should start learning Japanese too! I wanna go there to bonk next year but I think bonking ang moh there is more fun! I checked they websites and found out that they are charging 400000 yen for a night! WOW! That'll be a blow to my wallet.
Old 19-02-2009, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
BkkAntaRai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

envious leh ... teach how to sien jap girl in public leh ... seriously i think jap girls are easy ...but language is main barrier ... now i go class try hard to learn more jap lauguage for sien'ing. hopefully can pickup one or two useful words. bros with expereince, pls offer some tips leh ... really desperate u know!!

Roppongi area i noticed have many black negros, really dont know why many are allowed to roam ard like that. While Shibuya/Shinjuku I totally agree many PRC okt, i have been approached too and i went to visual as well .. girls are not bad (some chio) but i think not wise to spent yen for china birds.

there are many places with 10k-20k can get pure jap olredy... but 60k up or 400k pricetag for service is way beyond my humble spending power lah .. i can split it for 2 months and go many rd with that kind of yen.. hehe. but i dont have ... so must learn asap to sien. tokyo sifu, help needed. :P
Old 20-02-2009, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1304k View Post
Once you are in and have a "get into hell card", then you can try to hook up one of these ladies. Not cheap though. Circa 1997 prices was 140,000 yen per hour of just sitting and drinking. If the lady likes you and wants to go out with you, then it is your heaven. But then like I said.. it is not cheap.... nearly made me a bankrupt while I was there.
Mike san I think you mean JPY14,000 per hour? Because JPY140,000 is equilvalent to S$2380!

I know what you mean by being almost bankrupt in hostess clubs! Some of these girls are down right fucking chio. 10/10! I've not tried the hostess clubs before. Almost did one time as I knew a Jap SYT stripper from a Gentlemen's Club at Roppongi. She works part time in a hostess club and asked me to go for enjo kosai. Haha did not follow up lah.

Anyway for budget bros like me can visit the following Gentlemen's Club. The happy hour deal is a bargain for Japanese living standard. You can watch Eastern European and Jap girls strip. Half naked only. I whack the unlimited drinks and food in Seventh Heaven during happy hour.

Seventh Heaven
Social BLG, 7-14-1 Roppongi, Minato-Ku, Tokyo 106-0032
Tel: 03-0401 3644
Business Hours: 19:00-2100 (¥5500)
Includes entrance and all you can drink

Tantra Mensclub
5-10-31-601 Roppongi, Minato-Ku, Tokyo 106-0031
Tel: 03-5775-4468
Business Hours: 20:00-2100 (¥5500)
Includes entrance and all you can drink

Last edited by Tony Stark; 20-02-2009 at 12:41 AM.
Old 20-02-2009, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hate to be a wet blanket but don't get your hopes too high...even by mastering the language. Many people, including ang mohs can speak fluent Japanese.

I speak fluent japanese and have lived in Tokyo for 3.5yrs and am of quarter jap descent. But i look gaijin for sure (eurasian) and im considered too tall for japanese standards (6"2). Not easy to score even with a relatively good game.

It is a very materialistic world out there in Tokyo...good luck and dont get burnt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BkkAntaRai View Post
envious leh ... teach how to sien jap girl in public leh ... seriously i think jap girls are easy ...but language is main barrier ... now i go class try hard to learn more jap lauguage for sien'ing. hopefully can pickup one or two useful words. bros with expereince, pls offer some tips leh ... really desperate u know!!

Roppongi area i noticed have many black negros, really dont know why many are allowed to roam ard like that. While Shibuya/Shinjuku I totally agree many PRC okt, i have been approached too and i went to visual as well .. girls are not bad (some chio) but i think not wise to spent yen for china birds.

there are many places with 10k-20k can get pure jap olredy... but 60k up or 400k pricetag for service is way beyond my humble spending power lah .. i can split it for 2 months and go many rd with that kind of yen.. hehe. but i dont have ... so must learn asap to sien. tokyo sifu, help needed. :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1