The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2009, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
greenbs1968 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Am Sucker for Good Sensual Massage - Angela (pics)

After my last session with my favour massage gem LiLi some 2 weeks ago and since she was back, my body(bro) started to feel aching/itchy again.

So drove around the private house at behind K81 yesterday trying my luck to hook up any chick. And luck was with me and managed to nego a Filipina to K81 near the coffeeshop. However, never expected that I have to wait for 1hr for the room. Best was that after placing the $20 deposit for reservation, the maid Ina wanted to leave as she has to report home

While I was rather pissed off and seated at the Indian coffeeshop, I saw this MILF coming out from K81 and signalled her to seat down. Strike a dael with her due to her attractive cleverage that confronted me. SO BIG that I started to fantasize placing my little bro in between the boobs for a good rub.

Soon our room alloated and zoomed into the love nest for a good massage. 安琪儿 (Angela, I guess),told me that she was a trained masseur back in PRC and her skill really matched her claimed. Massage strength is powerful. With her strength of massaging, I can only concluded that SHIOK! very shiok! The best part is when she massaged my inner thighs and legs, it was so soothing and enjoyable. After 60 mins of good back massage session, she asked me to turn around and stood in front of my head and massage my chest and tummy, her 2 spotlights kept smashing my nose until I got "nose-bleed", cannot take it anymore and decided to punish her.

Asked her to bend over the edge of the bed faving the mirror, on my cap and gave her a doggy before I ended fast on scissor. She is obliging but I wanted to cum fast and not to tire myself since after a good sensual massage. After shower, phone rang and there was another 15mins left. Thought game-over but she proposed to give me another 10mins of head massage. Why not, I was over-whelmed and glad accepted the offer until time-up. Her HM is so good that I could easily dozed off. At the lift, told her that I would RTF again and she said her clients are mostly RTM type. Hmm..... this mean she may not be new in covert operation. However when conduct a search on Angela, all I got was "There were no matches for those that you specified". Struggling for a night and this evening gave her a call and she said biz is very bad nowaday. Decided to assist her sharing with bros who are interested in good massage with extras.

Her stats:
Name: Angela (PRC) 安琪儿
Age: 32+ (I guess cos when I asked her, she refused to tell me)
Height: 163
Wt: 45kg
Vital : 32B, 26, 34
Look : 6/10 (NOT A LOOKER)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ : 8/10
Massage skill : 9/10
Damage : $70/2/2 with 2hrs of massage with bonk(s).

Pls bring your own CD and booked your room. Hopefully when my RTM, I will be able to take her pictures for sharing. Meanwhile bros who wrote PM before pls email to [email protected] for her contact. Remember to state your SBF nick and past FR posted too.
Old 28-04-2009, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Alfa_Casanova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Am Sucker for Good Sensual Massage - Angela (pics)

Interesting...but these days I a little bored of PRCs...unless they're real lookers. :P
Old 29-04-2009, 02:05 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Am Sucker for Good Sensual Massage - Angela (pics)

True. Actually I was also done with PRC but still need good massage so lanlan still go for those with genuine good skill one. Half-past 6 touch-touch here there type I will give it a miss. Even if she is a looker.

Speaking about "devil", I met another PRC babe from BeiJing (she claimed) but not sure about her service. Anyway will share only when she is a real gem.

For bros who upped my points. Thank you. If you leave ur nick and post something, I will return with my miserable 1 point. Kudo to Bro icecum.
Old 29-04-2009, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!

Bro Greenbs
Look not important for me since i wish to have massage..well, hope u can
pm me Angela contact..since i stay near Kovan, easy for me..thanks a lot, will up upt.
Old 29-04-2009, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
MR596 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMR596 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey bro an Pm me the contact, tks in advance
Old 29-04-2009, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 20
wat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud of

I'm very sure the K area is not as HOT WITH many Fr's & FL's, more of re-cycled FL chicks
With Power COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
Old 29-04-2009, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 17
williamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterwilliamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

title say got pics, but where's the pics?
Old 29-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Samster

Bro William, think better cleared the air. I mentioned in my last paragraph that I will be able to take pictures for sharing when I RTM.

Must persuade her one you know... not all FL allow client to take pics especially got Edision case recently.

However am confident can get it end next week since other good bros are looking up for her. So at least there is a trust buildup already. Be patient

Bro wat2woopee, i like the way u coined them "re0-cycled" chip. She could be here for long cos her skill is rather professional and not look new and raw. Got no chance of asking all these details as I was enjoying the session. However when I searched and checked my PM on all FLs shared by other bros. There was no match. Would be glad if there is a link to her old thread (if any).
Old 29-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sex hero is Cool - loads of Potential

I only be free next week to try her Massage

any week waiting for her pics
Old 01-05-2009, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 21
guo_er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Angela. Her massage skills was good as mentioned by threadstarter, but lovemaking skills has much room for improvement. I am those who need more than just SOP, esp in 2nd shot. As her actions in lovemaking were very static, I did not manage to wake my bro for the 2nd shot. Neither did I enjoy the process of 1st shot. Though she was polite and appeared obliging, can sense that she is just going through the motions and will try to subtly avoid whatever she can and quickly complete the job. My opinion is that she is good for bros who are just going for massage, but for bros who wants enjoyable FJ, I guess she doesn't make the cut at all. Of course it may just that she doesn't click with me. Finally thanks to TS for sharing the ctc!

Name: Angela
Origin: Jilin
Looks: 5/10 (Normal auntie kind of looks)
Boobs: 7/10 (B to C Cup)
Body: 6.5/10 (Good for her age)
Massage: 9/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 5/10
Attitude: 6/10
Overall: 6/10
Damage: $70/2/2 exclude hotel and cap
Old 01-05-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Aseeker is Cool - loads of Potential

Really thanks greenbs1968, for the great lobang!

Call Angela out for service today and after waiting at 81 for 10mins in the afternoon, finally got the room and I sms her the room number on the way to my room. After about 10min, doorbell rang. I am greeted by a not too bad looking MILF. Dressed in Tshirt and short denim short, she appeared quite athletic. We bath together and I ask her questions to break the ice. Angela is quite a chatty person.

To keep long story short, she massage for me first and boy she Does have a serious strength and skill! A good 20mins on my back and another 20min on my legs. Ask me to flip over and she start pressing on my thigh which have me laughing becoz of the itch. Then she started raba raba on me dick, once harden she capped me and took it to her mouth. I prefer without cap but whatever...

I fingered her to wetness before she mounted me for cowgirl position. Tried several position before I took off my CD to spray on her stomach.......

Angela (from JiLin)
Looks: 6/10 (Milf looking but fit)
Boobs: 34C
Figure: slim, 1.64m
BJ(with cap), cunt painting: Yes
BJ: 6/10 (could be longer, without cap)
Catbath: non
Damage: $70/1/2(I can only do one shot)

RTF: Maybe
Rm and CD not included........
Old 07-05-2009, 01:26 AM
Samster

Got a RTF on Angela yesterday. As promised here's her pictures.

Old 07-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
yoyolick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share the contact with me? Thank
Old 07-05-2009, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
johnong123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro can share the contact with me?
Old 07-05-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

Hope this upload work.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1