The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2009, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1175 / Power: 22
chew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud of
Re: New arrived, Cute cute Yu Xing, bone breaking massage with Fj 80/1/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuka8 View Post
sorry for the late report.

Name: Yu Xing

Looks: 6.5 (average to me)
Body: 7 (acceptable. refer to TS pictures)
Boobs: B+ (soft)
BBBJ: 7 < decent but cannot be compared with the BBBJ queens around>
FJ: 7 (her radio broadcast not too bad, moaning quite turn on)
Total score: 6.8 (would have scored higher if she looks slightly better)
Damages: $80/1/1
RTF: Don't think so since she is going back soon.

thanks bro for contact.
Thanks bro for the support and fr.
Old 25-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Samster

chew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud of

Photo of Yu Xing for bros to view.

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...5f4435bac8.jpg
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...d278ce1f36.jpg
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...c78f0981e1.jpg
Old 26-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuka8 View Post
sorry for the late report.

Name: Yu Xing

Looks: 6.5 (average to me)
Body: 7 (acceptable. refer to TS pictures)
Boobs: B+ (soft)
BBBJ: 7 < decent but cannot be compared with the BBBJ queens around>
FJ: 7 (her radio broadcast not too bad, moaning quite turn on)
Total score: 6.8 (would have scored higher if she looks slightly better)
Damages: $80/1/1
RTF: Don't think so since she is going back soon.

thanks bro for contact.
just up her
Old 27-06-2009, 05:34 AM
Samster

To bros that already try her. Do remember to post ur fr.
Old 27-06-2009, 05:16 PM
Samster

Old 27-06-2009, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 16
liudage is one of the Best!liudage is one of the Best!liudage is one of the Best!

Many thanks to bro chew78s for YuXing’s ctc – my first bonk after a short break from FL. Unfortunately, when I managed to catch up with her, it was very late (or early morning) but she was accommodating and insisted she could meet up after having her supper. But she strikes me as someone who sleeps early and was feeling quite “blurr” in the early hour of the morning and looks real tired to me. I felt bad that I’ve to rouse her up to send her back after she felt asleep after our session. Here is my brief take on YX:
Look: 6/10 (GND, little makeup)
Ht/Wt : 160cm/50kg (my wild guess)
Body: 6/10 (smooth, but a bit bah although not plumb; nice ass)
Boobs: 34C (my wild guess, at least a B+; firm and a nice handful; her “highlights” – literally, due to her eraser nipples that she found sensitive)
BJ/BBBJ : She didn’t provide and I didn’t ask since she seems tired
Frenching : She moved her head when I tried, so I presume no and didn’t insist
Painting: Didn’t try
FJ : 7/10 (quiet tight and wet; very accommodating in all positions; took time to rouse her up but becoming responsive and appears to enjoy herself, although she claimed to be tired; not a time keeper)
GFE: 7/10 (friendly and chatty gal. I believe she would have been a much better company if not because of my timing)
Damage: $80/1/1 + Tips (hotel + CD excluded)
RTF: Probably not, still a few ctcs from other bros to work thru
Old 28-06-2009, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudage View Post
Many thanks to bro chew78s for YuXing’s ctc – my first bonk after a short break from FL. Unfortunately, when I managed to catch up with her, it was very late (or early morning) but she was accommodating and insisted she could meet up after having her supper. But she strikes me as someone who sleeps early and was feeling quite “blurr” in the early hour of the morning and looks real tired to me. I felt bad that I’ve to rouse her up to send her back after she felt asleep after our session. Here is my brief take on YX:
Look: 6/10 (GND, little makeup)
Ht/Wt : 160cm/50kg (my wild guess)
Body: 6/10 (smooth, but a bit bah although not plumb; nice ass)
Boobs: 34C (my wild guess, at least a B+; firm and a nice handful; her “highlights” – literally, due to her eraser nipples that she found sensitive)
BJ/BBBJ : She didn’t provide and I didn’t ask since she seems tired
Frenching : She moved her head when I tried, so I presume no and didn’t insist
Painting: Didn’t try
FJ : 7/10 (quiet tight and wet; very accommodating in all positions; took time to rouse her up but becoming responsive and appears to enjoy herself, although she claimed to be tired; not a time keeper)
GFE: 7/10 (friendly and chatty gal. I believe she would have been a much better company if not because of my timing)
RTF: Probably not, still a few ctcs from other bros to work thru
Thanks bro for ur support and fr.
Old 28-06-2009, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

Thank you bro Chew for sharing YX contact and helping her all the time. She mentioned alot how much you help her FOC and truly a Samster.

YX has moved to a new place and she is not familiar with Singapore at all, but she did make effort to go to hotel of my choice, really nice of her.

When she arrived, first look --> normal gal, pleasant look, like gal next door, minimal make up.
She is quite small and slim built but she can lift me 70kg body up by bearhug --> dont play play..

We sat down chit chat for while and started touching, next we frenching like lovers, felt her tongue with me and touched her boobs very sensitive. Washed up and have the main course: plenty of catbath, including everywhere, which i mean really everywhere, then BBBJ quite strong suction, and quite long as well, then capped and she on me rocked and rocked non-stopped, the rest is history.

My simple rating for YX:

Look: 6.5/10 (young, fresh, minimal makeup)
Body: 6.5/10 (smooth, little baby fat, with studs on belly button)
Boobs: 34C (handful, a little hard at back may be enhanced but nipple damn sensitive)
BBBJ : 7/10 quite strong suction to me, really wan CIM
Frenching : we did alot
Painting: allowed
Fingering: allowed for outside only
FJ : 7/10 (quite tight and wet; she is very active, horny and can feel her cunt squeezing)
GFE: 7/10 (friendly and chatty, down to earth personality)
RTF: Yes, of cos

Aftermath: We did first round and after showered she laid in my arms supposed to get some rest, but she started to attack my bro again for 2nd round. I am not a 2 round person and told her so, but she still kept attacking my bro...she is HORNY lor.

Chatted with her until well over the time, knew her a lot more, she is really a nice, honest lady doing her work. Hope she will have good dream after our sms chat just now.

Thanks again for bro Chew to introduce such a nice, young lady and bros interested please contact TS bro Chew for her contact.

Lastly, bros booked her must take care of her, as she is quite new to battleground in SG since she moved to her new home.

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 29-06-2009, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurWolfe View Post
Thank you bro Chew for sharing YX contact and helping her all the time. She mentioned alot how much you help her FOC and truly a Samster.

YX has moved to a new place and she is not familiar with Singapore at all, but she did make effort to go to hotel of my choice, really nice of her.

When she arrived, first look --> normal gal, pleasant look, like gal next door, minimal make up.
She is quite small and slim built but she can lift me 70kg body up by bearhug --> dont play play..

We sat down chit chat for while and started touching, next we frenching like lovers, felt her tongue with me and touched her boobs very sensitive. Washed up and have the main course: plenty of catbath, including everywhere, which i mean really everywhere, then BBBJ quite strong suction, and quite long as well, then capped and she on me rocked and rocked non-stopped, the rest is history.

My simple rating for YX:

Boobs: 34C (handful, a little hard at back may be enhanced but nipple damn sensitive)
FJ : 7/10 (quite tight and wet; she is very active, horny and can feel her cunt squeezing)

Aftermath: We did first round and after showered she laid in my arms supposed to get some rest, but she started to attack my bro again for 2nd round. I am not a 2 round person and told her so, but she still kept attacking my bro...she is HORNY lor.

Chatted with her until well over the time, knew her a lot more, she is really a nice, honest lady doing her work. Hope she will have good dream after our sms chat just now.

Thanks again for bro Chew to introduce such a nice, young lady and bros interested please contact TS bro Chew for her contact.

Lastly, bros booked her must take care of her, as she is quite new to battleground in SG since she moved to her new home.
Thanks bro for ur support and fr. She here going 3 week. Due to lack of fr.. causes her run out of bussiness. So to no choice, She having a job outside. While i told her today due to her jobs outside hard to met bros and intend to close off this thread. So bros need ur support if not i not able to proceed helping her . One hand can't clap la.
Old 29-06-2009, 12:45 PM
Samster

Old 30-06-2009, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 21
ilurbu is a glorious beacon of lightilurbu is a glorious beacon of lightilurbu is a glorious beacon of lightilurbu is a glorious beacon of lightilurbu is a glorious beacon of light

too tired for FR but she's definitely worth it bro Chew!! thanks for the contact!!

oh one point to note.. BBBJ is scary good!!!! wah lau.. one of my top 3 in my life!! and I'm one who can tahan BBBJ's...

Brow Chew78s.. up you!!
Old 30-06-2009, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilurbu View Post
too tired for FR but she's definitely worth it bro Chew!! thanks for the contact!!

oh one point to note.. BBBJ is scary good!!!! wah lau.. one of my top 3 in my life!! and I'm one who can tahan BBBJ's...

Brow Chew78s.. up you!!
Thanks bro for ur support and fr. Will upz u when recovery.
Old 30-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurWolfe View Post

My simple rating for YX:

just up her
Old 30-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

Photo of Yu Xing for bros to view.

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...5f4435bac8.jpg
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...d278ce1f36.jpg
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...c78f0981e1.jpg
Old 06-07-2009, 07:53 PM
Samster

My simple rating for YX:

just up her.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1