The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2009, 04:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
cliffy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BBBJ Queen student who love lollipop ( 吹箫女王like棒棒糖&燕窝 )

Hours of Operation?

wish we can break down the FL on SBY by Day shift and night shift.

So vampires like me only have to go thru threads belonging to FL working the night shift (10pm to 4am?)

Super popular FL can work their preferred shift, while less popular can fill the a niche left by the rest.
Old 20-07-2009, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
catalick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

many thks to TS for sharing this GEM.

SOP Call, got rm. sms # and party start...
As decribe by TS... SYT, simple T-shirt & jeans. I agree that can't tell she FL Anyway... she was rushing her so she was hot.. hmm I like... so she took her cloths off, which I enjoy watching.. like strip show hee heee..

As I already shower so I jus lay in beb watching this fantastic show... After shower she came to me and her body was warm.. nice to hold .... as she touch my didi... she gave a hungry look and say I want 棒棒糖. She also attack my nipple and my pole marikita super hard.... She no want to CIM for me.. I think she no like me enough... unlike TS.. you heng ar!!!

Anyway, I also can't take 2 shots.. age maybe.. heee heee... so I ask her turn around and play with clits... as I play play woah liao.. she super wet liao... my favorite,... My other hand was playing with her nipples....

As i use my super moves on her clit she keep on say can't take it can't take.. I say don't control let it out let it out... give me you juice.....after a while, she SQUIRT!! hee haaa... woah liao.. my blood was boiling..

She then became very horny and say please FUCK me... fuck me hard.... woah liao.. by now I like master of the universe laio.. even while typing my didi have a hard feel... I put didi outside her mei mei.. rub rub and no want go in, she complaint I very bad and insist I put in quickly...Once inside her can feel she very hot and horny becos I pump her I can hear her juice splashing out.. after a few min, I change to doggie style, smooth butt and nice to grad as I grap her and pump even harder.... ask her good or not she just say... arrrhhhh... then suddenly her vaginal was very wet again and I could few her wetness on my tight... she was trembling by now... I ask her she ok.. she say she very shiok (voice vibrating) I finish her in missionary When i done the bed had 3 wet spots... SONG AH!!!

STATS:
Height: 1.63m
Weight: 46kg
Look: 7/10 (SYT)
Body: 7/10
Boobs: Cup B+
Pussy: Nicely Trimmed...
BJ/BBJ: 6/10 (I no get the full course like TS so...)
CIM: as above
FJ: 9/10 (Tis I got to give it to her, she was a willing fucker... I like) Maybe hit the rite spot and brought the "bitch" out.. heee arrrh ha ha ha...
Painting: Yes
Damage: $90/1/1(Excl RM & CD)

ONce again.. many thanks to TS
Old 20-07-2009, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Ruffles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS,

i like to try her service & can also get her ctc from u?
Old 21-07-2009, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
poppmaster50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got the ctc of Jessie from the former TS. At that time she was known as Kitty. Smsed her today and got a slot at noon time. Went to the agreed hotel, booked a room and smsed her. In 0 second she knocked at the door. This was a very good habit of hers to be very punctual.

First impression: a pleasant looking girl in blue jeans and T-shirt, ca. 163 cm high, fair complexion. She seemed to be in hurry. Once inside the room, she took off her cloths. I saw her very slim body with a very firm boobs (probably B+ cup, but seemed that they are enhanced) She went to the bathroom and took a shower alone. Went out to the bed and sent me to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and dried me up. She lay already on bed. I came to her. Right away she attacked my didi, gave my didi a bbbj. It did not last long, just 2 or max. 3 min, then she capped me immediately and rode on me. I protested and said “that was a bit too short?” She answered“. Sorry, I am in a hurry”.

She rode me for a few minutes, seemed to be tired and asked me to doggy her. While I just inserted my rod into her pussy, her HP rang. She excused and took up the call. On the other line, there was another bro who obviously wanted to meet her this afternoon. This bro seemed to be a bit hearing impaired as she had to repeat a few time the timing “yes, it is 4 pm today. Oh not 10 pm, it is 4 pm, yes, it is 4 pm today”.

I asked her to shut down her HP, but she didn’t. Then we started doggy again, then changed to missionary. In this position I was able to fondle her firm boobs with the pointed small nipples. They were very firm to hold. The surgeon must have done a very good job to form such a wonderful bosom.

A few min later, her HP rang again, she picked up the phone and told me, that it was her female friend who was involved in some troubles and needed to talk with her. They discussed something over the phone. While she was talking, she gave me a bj.

She hanged up the phone. Attended to me and told me that I could cum into her mouth. I found her idea not so bad. She took off the cd and started to bbbj hard and furiously.

She worked very hard but I did not cum so easily. At the end, she lay down with her mouth widely open and I jerked myself off until I cummed into her mouth. She took my didi into her mouth, licked and blew it dry. It was very shiok.

Afterward, she cleaned herself in the bathroom, dressed and wanted to leave. She apologized that she had to go to see and help her female friend as there was something happed to her. She promised to me that next time she will make it good again. Don’ t know whether I shall believe her or not ???

I paid and let her go.

The total session took not more than 20 min.

Given that fact that I was able to enjoy her CIM, which only few FL do, I gave her $10 tips.

She rushed like a breeze of wind.

So, that was my quite negative encounter with Jessie.

I don’t think that I will RTF as her working morale and attitude were quite bad. If she want to attract more customers, she has to improve herself, else I don' t think many bro will RTF her.
Old 21-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
skyknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppmaster50 View Post
A few min later, her HP rang again, she picked up the phone and told me, that it was her female friend who was involved in some troubles and needed to talk with her. They discussed something over the phone. While she was talking, she gave me a bj.
Wow bro, she sounds like a very talented girl leh... can talk and give BJ at the same time... :P
Old 21-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
desmond8999 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Brother,

Please PM me.

Thanks
Old 21-07-2009, 10:44 PM
Samster

Bro Skynight,

Yes, she did. It was also first time for me to see that. Surprisingly.
Old 22-07-2009, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
cliffy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it's time client demands all Fl to switch off their phones during session.
FR should include whether they do so.

It is jusy not a pleasant experience when Fl ans phone and talk to another client while servicing us.

Agree bros?

OKT, TS and close friends should advise them on this service standard.
Old 22-07-2009, 07:11 AM
Samster

Bro Cliffy,

I total agree with you. FLs shall shut off their hp during the session. All the TS shall advise their FLs on certain minimum service standards and this is the important one.

Thank you for your idea and support.
Old 22-07-2009, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
siansation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHigh View Post
I was given the contact to try out this PRC gal who was here only two months. I decided to meet her at the place near her home. I massage her and waited for her at the room. Within 5 min, ding…dong… she has arrive.

My heart was pumping very fast. I am not sure whether I will meet a SYT or MILF. No matter what... I still open the door. Wow... not bad looking. Her dressing was simple, T-shirt & jeans. You can’t tell that she is a FL if she walk on the street. The moment she was inside the room. She started frenching me and she feel hot (not sure the weather or I cause her feel hot ) and she want to be in her birthday suit. Her body was slim & hot, firm breast & nice ass. So I quickly join in the party and we went into the bathroom. The bath was pretty SOP. >>fast forward>>

Once on the bed, she looks hungrily and looking on my penis and requests to eat my 棒棒糖 and ask me to give her my 燕窝 . Her action was fast, attack my nipple and quickly move south to my marikita pole. After 5 min of sucking and licking my dick, I cannot hold on anymore and squirt my top quality燕窝 into her mouth. Yes, CIM she offer. OMG… I think she swallows my sperm cause she suck every drop of my sperm and tell me it taste good. We rested on bed and chit chat a while in order to recharge my little for the second round. As she request her sister has not eaten yet.

As we watch the TV, my hand was moving around her two top note mountain. It was smooth and firm. The moment you touch her breast you will want to keep squeezing non stop. But must be gentle to her assets hor… Then my hand move south to her clitoris and give her some gentle touch. Within a while, she was wet and beg me to fuck her. I quickly take out the umbrella and wear over my little brother. At first, I insert slowly into her vaginal opening. Then she complaint, 你好坏。。。人家要你的棒棒。。。快给我呀。 She beg me to give her more as her sister feel very hot and itchy. I stared to pump her in the missionary style and attack her nipple. After a while I change to doggie style. Her butt was smooth. Her vaginal was so wet that my penis hair was wet too. I decided to finish her in missionary style so I turn her around and tell her we must cum together. I start pumping her hard and she scream so loud that I was afraid someone will knock the door to check on us. I wanted to go slow to reduce the sound but she beg me not to slow down and she push my butt and insert my penis into her virginal deeper. So I pump her deeper and deeper, she scream louder and louder until both of us cum together and satisfy each other.

Name: Jessie
Height: 1.63m
Weight: 46kg
Look: 8/10 (SYT, Along the way it will grow on you eyes)
Body: 8/10 (S-figure, smooth skin)
Boobs: Cup B+ (Lovely shape nipple & firm breast)
Frenching: 8/10 (She just love to French and kiss)
BJ/BBJ: 9.5/10 (The title has speak itself)
CIM: Yes, suck every drop (She love your 燕窝 )
FJ: 8/10 (She is willing to try all kind of position)
Painting & Fingering: Yes
GFE: 9/10 (Good service and not time watcher )
Services not allow: no anal, no raw, no AJ,
Damage: $90/1/1 or $160/2/2 (Exclud Room & CD)
She use to charge $100/1/1, manage to convince her to reduce for SBF bro.

By the way, I am not her OKT. I only helping her because she ask me to help her to post and she love sex a lot.

She only take Chinese Bros. Apologies to bros of other races.

Bros who has 0 FR don't bother to PM me.
hmmph bro mind to share contact bo???
i wanna try this mo niu...
The Best Bonk Till date in my Life NaNa -DCH
Old 22-07-2009, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Xsaraman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi brother,
May I have the contact please? Thank you
Old 23-07-2009, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vin77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro TS for the ctc.Had a session with Jessie yesterday noon. She is very chatty and friendly gal.
My ratings as follows:
Name:Jessie
Look: 7/10
Body:7.5/10
Frenching: never try
Painting:yes
BBBJ:7/10( but abit short)
FJ:8 (many positions)
CIM:9/10 (suck u dry she like 燕窝...)
Damage: $90/1/1(Excl rm & CD)
Old 23-07-2009, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
stockmaster76 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi Bro, care to share the contact please.
Old 23-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sexman1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can you pm her contacts......thks in advance
Old 23-07-2009, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 17
change1012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Skyhigh see all those BBBJ Queen frs make me want to try her also, I long time no treat girl to birdnest, contact please. Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1