The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2009, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
js81 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: An affair with "Daddy's" sweet, shy but sexy "student"

thanks bro for share. cheer
Old 08-08-2009, 06:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
StudentBoy is Cool - loads of Potential

you are welcum, hope the pleasure is yours

FR after your affair, k?
Old 13-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: An affair with "Daddy's" sweet, shy but sexy "student"

Quote:
Originally Posted by StudentBoy View Post
Have not been into this site for many years and forget my last user/password, easier to create new one.

Just came back to town few months ago from States, work life has been good and routine there, now back here at home I’m taking things easy till something crop out.

Then something interesting happened about a month and a half ago during a lunch meeting with a lady friend. She introduced another lady friend to me saying she is a student here on an English language course and since I just came back from States not long ago, have not started anything to keep me busy, I can help her with her study. Me, being a gentleman, but more likely reason is that this student looks like an Angel from up above. I gladly accepted the task but later discovered it was anything and everything else but nothing on the Queen's language. Looks, I’m nowhere near Andy Lau’s but yet I’m treated like a Heavenly King.

It all started on the second week after my 3rd 'English' lesson with her, I noticed that her understanding of the language was very limited and did not match that of her course. On further query, she then revealed that her study here is not the main concern and she has a "daddy" that often provides her sugar ($) and she provides him his fantasies. But she is here about a year already and this supply of sugar is getting lesser thru time. Due to the high standard of living in Singapore and some issues back home, she is also willing to fulfill any of my fancy if I can help with the sugar. Not thinking straight and with my smaller head leading, thing got heated up quickly and it has been more than a sexisfying month since.

She too knew that my supply of sugar will slowly trickle down and asked me if there is anyway I can help her with her sugary need (she revealed the reason of her need to me, again I promise to help but I'll not go into details for privacy reason and kindly extend this to her as well). This is when I thought of sammy bro's site that might be able to provide her the supply she needed. I had my share for weeks, thinking now it is the time to share with the bro here. Kindly be gentle and be kind to this lady, and more importantly be generous with your sugar supply, you’ll be rewarded with a good heavenly affair with this Angel.

Due to School’s & Daddy's timing only 2-3 affairs per day and be safe, no special request, please respect her decision. Damage will be higher than the usual, if any bro think that the price she ask ($120/1/1) is "heavenly", kindly accept her sincere apology and give her a miss. There are many others more down-to-earth Angel around to have a great time too.
Heaven can wait.
link to Photos:-
Pictures by renew69_photo - Photobucket

Name : Judy
Hgt : 165
Face : angel in disguise (9/10)
Dressing : modern urban look (8/10)
Bust : 34B small pink nip
Body : Creamy and smooth complexion. (7/10)
Attitude : Obliging...willing to please ..(8/10)
BJ : 9/10 (devil)
(NO BBBJ/CIM/COB/COF & NO FRENCHing)
FJ : 8/10 (accomodating)
GFE : 9/10 (heavenly)
Service : exellence (8/10)
Timing : late afternoon to early evening.
speak simple english, only chinese bro.
I'm no OKT, just giving a helping hand to a Angel in need.
hi bro StudentBoy just got some doubt .... As this ger look familiar .... As this ger i have met up before and the photo is the same as what i saw the real ppl during the session ...

Is not to flame u or what ..... Cause recently i bonk this ger her price is only $80/1/1 .....

Maybe some of the fellow bro here have bonk her before .....

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 13-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dreamdream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, why don't you tell us how many have actually made contact and pending FR?

Maybe those bros didn't get that heavenly treatment so didn't feel the urge to post their FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1