The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sweet Petite Sichuan superb BBBJ

Last Sunday Logged in to SBF, to my surprised Bro Baimi hv PM me one of his gals ctc, try to check FR on the gals Bro Baimi hv intro but can't find, so decided to commando and check her out, sms her and make arragement for the night.

She told mi to wait for her at carpark near to Bugis area, deep in my heart i am thinking to myself, how she look like?? errrrh...... so waited for 5 mins saw a sweet young prc walking through the carpark, oh yes, indeed a petite beauty, hv brief chat and check in.

After shower hugged n tcss in the bed like we hv known each other for a long time, she is really very friendly and make mi feel very comfortable, starts frenching n fingering her mm and paintted her, she is really horny, her pussy already wet n slippery, she turn to mi and ask, 你要我怎么做亲爱的? n I told her do as she wish.

She started cathbath mi from my neck working slowly down south to my hardened rod, licking my groin, working and swirling her tongue around my 2 cannon balls n dick, can feel her warm tongue twisting around my dick head and shaft for almost 15 mins, wow buay tahan liao, near cum in her mouth, her bbbj was really superb.

she capped mi and ride on mi, wow her love hole still very tight, she rode like there is no tommorow, her erotic moans was very soothing, sounds like beehoveen concerto, can feel my red hot dick banging hard inside the wall of her vagina as she rode on,oh boy,she wild n horny, after a 15 mins of cowgirl bang can feel her love hole griping hard on my dick and her breathing getting heavy and fast, 亲爱的我不行了.哎,来了来了,she rode even faster and harder, OMG I am worried that my dick might frature, feel her warm love juices flowing onto my balls, she have cummed and exhuasted.

Hahaha pay back time, now is my turn to bonk her, spread her leg wide open and penetrated her, putting her leg on my shoulder and bang her as hard and deep as my dick can go, oh shit, plenty of her love jucies cumming out of her cunts and giving out the squirting sound, can't stand any longer gethering all my forces and strengh in my boby and push my dick deep into her love hole, once again her cunts starts to gripped hard on my dick and her whole boby starts to tremble, she is cumming again, mi too feel the pressure building up on my dick head, its swell and feel like a volcanno going to exploxed, oh yes its can't hold on any longer and shot all my load.

After the bonk she was drainned and we hugged and slept for awhile before washing up.

Thanks to Bro baimi, perfect gem you hv intro.

Name: Ai Li
orgin:Cheng du
look: 7/10
height: 1.59
weight: 48kg
boobs: 33B (firm to grip)
Catbath: 8/10 very shiok
Fingering: very wet
Frenching: yes
Painting: no smell and clean
BBBJ: 9/10 Yes superb and long lasting ( Will give 10/10 if got CIM hehehe)
FJ: 8.5/10 tight and slippery
RTF: oh Yes
Damaged $80/1/1 ,plus tips, exl room n cd

PS. To respect Bro Baimi, those bros interseted,pls get her ctc from him.
Unless he give mi permission to do so.
Old 22-07-2009, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 18
baimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sweet Petite Sichuan superb BBBJ

Bro. Sami, erotic fr, ha.
Of cousre you can share her contact
you are the thread starter,
I am busy lately.
Old 22-07-2009, 07:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 18
maulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro baimi and sami,can help to pass me her ctcs.If she can do tarma lagi best..your kind deeds will not be forgotten..tq in advanced.
Old 22-07-2009, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1175 / Power: 22
chew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baimi View Post
I am busy lately.
Hehee...at last her thread up liao.
Old 23-07-2009, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baimi View Post
I am busy lately.
With Bro Baimi permission, have gave out her ctc to some of the bros.
Hope those bros will take gd care of her and write fr after that.
Old 23-07-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
kankan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro.mind to share ctc pls?.thanks
Old 23-07-2009, 09:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
Horsethief has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

bro

can i have her contact pls...tks a lot
Old 27-07-2009, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1175 / Power: 22
chew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud of

Hello Ts, What happen to this thread?? Dead liao..No just open a thread and let it dead by itself. Disappointed!:
Old 29-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 21
bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!

Thanks to brother baimi for Ai Li's contact.

Called her this afternoon and she was free. Arranged to meet at her recommended Hotel 81 near where she stays, nearby Sim Lim Square, a three minute walk for her to the hotel. We met at hotel entrance before proceeding to register, my first impression, an attractive Szechuan lady, wore a white blouse and tight skirt, quite sexy! In the room, we showered together, she help cleanst me up and gave me a pretty decent massage first. Nice. Then we spent the next 45 minutes pleasuring each other, all in all an hour well spent. Her body is a little meaty, which I personally like, great for hugging, although I felt slightly weird bonking her as she has a red thread worn around her waist permanently, she says for luck and protection. Ai Li leaves for home on August 5 for about two weeks as she has something to do back home, but will be back of course. She is registered here to study English, so plenty of opportunity to look her up, brothers!
Old 31-07-2009, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chew78s View Post
Hello Ts, What happen to this thread?? Dead liao..No just open a thread and let it dead by itself. Disappointed!:
Have been busy lately, still waiting for those bros that I hv gave out her ctc to write fr....guys you know who I am referring to, after trying just write a simple good or bad fr, just to keep up the spirit of SBF. still waiting......
Old 31-07-2009, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 15
pikapika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypikapika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pls share her ctcs, thanks
Old 31-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikapika View Post
Pls share her ctcs, thanks
U got mail bro, do write fr after bonking......Njoy
Old 01-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Bob79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Special thanks to bro sami for Ai Li ctc. Once i got the ctc, mai tu liao ,immediately sms her for a session in the afternoon
I book the room at the supposed designated H81 hotel but i didn't realised that there were 2 H81 hotel in the area. After clearing up the confusion, i wait patiently for her to arrive.
First Look
"Ding Dong", quickly open the door. i see a petite gal in OL attire. She also has a voice that would make you feel like u r talking to your lover. once i see her more closely, she has a sweet, almost a bit innocent face. "i feel la"
The Session
I expected she would shower with me but she told me she has taken her shower. I lan lan shower alone. She started off by give me a catbath follow by a BJ with condom (not BBBJ). Even so, i must say she has a good BJ skill which i consider as some of good one i try. While she was doing the BJ, i started fingering her wet pussy. No smell but very wet.
She ask me what position i want, i told her i want her to be on top as i like to see boob bouncing up and down. she smile and slowly insert my little brother into her love hole. She started slowly, then got faster and faster and her moaning got louder. i buay tahan anymore and release my load. She collapsed onto me, asking me to hug her which i oblige. We rested for about 10 mins before taking shower.
End
After shower, she give me a nice massage. We rested for a while before we dressed up and left. Overall a good session
Below are my ratings
Name : Ai Li
Damage: 80/1/1
Body : 6.5/10
BJ: 6.5/10 (if BBBJ, i would give her a 7.5 to 8)
FJ: 7.5/10
Fingering: yes
Frenching: no (no chemistry)
Painting: never try
GFE: 7.5/10
RTF: maybe
those who want her ctc, pls ask bro sami.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

BRO TS
pm u liao
Old 01-08-2009, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob79 View Post
Special thanks to bro sami for Ai Li ctc. Once i got the ctc, mai tu liao ,immediately sms her for a session in the afternoon
I book the room at the supposed designated H81 hotel but i didn't realised that there were 2 H81 hotel in the area. After clearing up the confusion, i wait patiently for her to arrive.
First Look
"Ding Dong", quickly open the door. i see a petite gal in OL attire. She also has a voice that would make you feel like u r talking to your lover. once i see her more closely, she has a sweet, almost a bit innocent face. "i feel la"
The Session
I expected she would shower with me but she told me she has taken her shower. I lan lan shower alone. She started off by give me a catbath follow by a BJ with condom (not BBBJ). Even so, i must say she has a good BJ skill which i consider as some of good one i try. While she was doing the BJ, i started fingering her wet pussy. No smell but very wet.
She ask me what position i want, i told her i want her to be on top as i like to see boob bouncing up and down. she smile and slowly insert my little brother into her love hole. She started slowly, then got faster and faster and her moaning got louder. i buay tahan anymore and release my load. She collapsed onto me, asking me to hug her which i oblige. We rested for about 10 mins before taking shower.
End
After shower, she give me a nice massage. We rested for a while before we dressed up and left. Overall a good session
Below are my ratings
Name : Ai Li
Damage: 80/1/1
Body : 6.5/10
BJ: 6.5/10 (if BBBJ, i would give her a 7.5 to 8)
FJ: 7.5/10
Fingering: yes
Frenching: no (no chemistry)
Painting: never try
GFE: 7.5/10
RTF: maybe
those who want her ctc, pls ask bro sami.
Thanks to bro bob 79 for the FR, glad you have a good time with her, sorry about the BBBJ part, bro maybe you did not request for (Blowing nix )without rubber, she might obliged.
Still waiting for more fr to come ......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1