The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2009, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light
Attention to All TS : Please note of this Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by For_fun View Post
Already RTF..

Just want to reaffirm that she is tops for service. She would kiss and lick none stop..

Loved her sweet sweet voice..

3 cheers for bro ipapaya for this great find!!
Frankly speaking, as I have mention in Xiao Han Thread

You didn't PM me or curious75 for ctc but intercept both Hong Xue and Xiao Han to have their serivce hor?

After reading your few posting. Your action makes me worry that are you an Imposter?

I have checked with Hong Xue and Xiao Han that they are not known about your action of intercept. Or did they forgotten? Are you creating FR that mislead other TS that you are a Cheongster?
Could you verify by calling both Xiao Han or Hong Xue of your Existence? Sorry that I'm overly sensitive.
http://samsforum.com/3607093-post146.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by For_fun View Post
hi bro,

she is back to PRC land. I just bang-ed her last week when I was there. She is still the best.... the squeezeee..

regards,

For Fun
Thanks for your assistance.
You again?. You have not answer my question above till date. You banged her last week in which part of China?
Just to be sure, I will call her to verify.

YOU BIG LIAR!!
I have confirmed with Hong Xue and she said there Isn't any one from Singapore that came to see her except one that stationed there and that guy said he long time never login SBF liao!!

What are you trying to get?? CTC for other TS???

Attention to All TS to note this nick "For_fun" is high risk which seems to be undercover or......trying to...

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Old 01-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 17
~oyster~ is one of the Best!~oyster~ is one of the Best!~oyster~ is one of the Best!
Re: Attention to All TS : Please note of this Nick

No head no tail ???
Old 01-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

rgr will place him on my ignore list
Old 01-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Nice work! But these jokers they got many tricks up their sleeves. Contacts shd only be given out to members with genuine FR's. Sry to newbies but if anyone got a better solution pls voice out. Cheers.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!

economy still bad, naturally, more & more tricky people around us, so just be careful, always.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 16
John_Lloyd is a name known to allJohn_Lloyd is a name known to allJohn_Lloyd is a name known to allJohn_Lloyd is a name known to allJohn_Lloyd is a name known to allJohn_Lloyd is a name known to all

Agree.. I am also very well aware there are people who put up fake FRs so as to appear green when screened. Good job bro
Old 01-08-2009, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Pureen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think bro For_fun very boh liao.

Better buy a squid & PCC yrself.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Hundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Maybe like what the TS has mentioned, he's an undercover. Some TS requirement of giving out contact is the number requestor must at least have a few FR posted before. Sometimes when I give out contact I will click on the thread and try to read through the whole thread to ensure whether did the TS mentioned he release the ctc to this particular person. You never know that sometimes "people" post FR in "death thread" or thread that is fast moving because sometimes the TS didn't really have the time to monitor each and every FR posted. And that is why in my thread for Nina's contact now, whoever is being given her ctc, the nick is posted. At the least the rest of the TS can scroll down and check whether is it genuine chiongsters or number collectors or maybe even AV in disguise are asking ctc from them. Just my 2 cents worth of opinion.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

lolz... noted!!! die die die, zap zap zap!!
Old 01-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Heaven Ranger is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Think Bro Hundred Plus method is a better one cos sometimes it's difficult to identify whether the FR is fake or not, and I believe all TS will delete their PMs after giving out the ctc, so its also difficult to monitor the ctc had given to who. Thus maybe it is better to list the names in the thread but TS will have more work to do lor
Old 01-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 19
ranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Well here is my two cents.

Sometimes, newbies will post fake FRs for the sole purpose of getting points. Who is to blame them? I won't encourage newbies to do that (I am also a newbie myself and I want points too) but that is just the way the system works for better or for worse.

I didn't create the system but the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer. No points means you are limited when it comes to getting contacts - no contacts means harder to get FLs' numbers and consequently harder to get points. To break the vicious cycle, people lie about their FRs I guess.

No harm done posting fake FRs - makes a good read, brings the thread up, gives the FL more air time and exposure.

And on a very realistic note, I dare say there is a substantial number of fake FRs floating around by both newbies and senior brothers alike.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Hundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
lolz... noted!!! die die die, zap zap zap!!
Can tell me where his latest post or not, I also want to take part but can't seems to find his last post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven Ranger View Post
Think Bro Hundred Plus method is a better one cos sometimes it's difficult to identify whether the FR is fake or not, and I believe all TS will delete their PMs after giving out the ctc, so its also difficult to monitor the ctc had given to who. Thus maybe it is better to list the names in the thread but TS will have more work to do lor
In order to protect the FL from the AVs, I am sure all the TS wouldn't mind to do a little bit extra
Old 01-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Newbies can begin by booking from registered okt's. Put in yr homework (FR) after that and in time, u ll be recognised.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
akumadevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyakumadevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro, frankly speaking there would not be a stop for these fuckers. ctcs will still be pass around no matter you screen or not, we so called "trust" this bro, we pass to him but how would we know did he pass around or not ? many here who dont qualify to get ctcs will seek means & ways to get from other bros who have posted frs...so how to solved these ?
Old 01-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger_edd View Post
Well here is my two cents.

Sometimes, newbies will post fake FRs for the sole purpose of getting points. Who is to blame them? I won't encourage newbies to do that (I am also a newbie myself and I want points too) but that is just the way the system works for better or for worse.

I didn't create the system but the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer. No points means you are limited when it comes to getting contacts - no contacts means harder to get FLs' numbers and consequently harder to get points. To break the vicious cycle, people lie about their FRs I guess.

No harm done posting fake FRs - makes a good read, brings the thread up, gives the FL more air time and exposure.

And on a very realistic note, I dare say there is a substantial number of fake FRs floating around by both newbies and senior brothers alike.
i was once a newbie with 15points, i still went around askin for ctcs, it depends on how sincerely u ask during the pm...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1