The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 17
~oyster~ is one of the Best!~oyster~ is one of the Best!~oyster~ is one of the Best!
Re: Attention to All TS : Please note of this Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid@cid View Post
there is always no fullproof system, that is why being TS is not easy lor...
Is there anyway to improve in giving out the ctc to real chiongsters then ?
Old 02-08-2009, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
hollowman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhollowman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Newbies can begin by booking from registered okt's. Put in yr homework (FR) after that and in time, u ll be recognised.
I think this is good as okt have all kind of gals, as long as you give good fr you will be recognised in no time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
i was once a newbie with 15points, i still went around askin for ctcs, it depends on how sincerely u ask during the pm...
I feel that this want is depend on luck, for me i'm lucky enough also to get some ctc from senior bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl saviour View Post
ya la.. me oso, but heng ar i met u ,, but sway oso la met u cos pocket burn big big hole..mwahahahah
HAHAHAHA, first time heard your pocket burn hole leh, but true also lah. after knowing haonan ge, knn my pocket burn hole and wallet drop out from my pocket
Old 02-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinomed1 View Post
that is so thoughful caring and helpful of u.......
do give a little helping hand to our fellow sporean too...

This example is old and had been seem liao, anymore thing new?
I Need not to tell or boast to you or others of what other deed had been made since this Forum is about FLs...

Wasting time answering to the unnecessary.

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Old 02-08-2009, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
hahaahha.... hahaahahahahaha :x is ur dick itchy hor!!
his dick is itchy means kena STDs???
Old 02-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 15
liverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am a newbie and only a TM for a few weeks but I appreciate bro i1papaya's intention. Just that from what I observed in my 3 months here, there are two groups of bros here in SBF.

Just to quote one senior bro's posting: " SBF motto is "Caring and Sharing" " [hope that senior bro wun mind if he saw this ]

Thx for sharing, bro i1papaya. Noted the nick.

Just my 2cent.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Hundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyena View Post
To bro hundredplus - yes, u should monitor (newbies,low pointers and those w/o FR or postings) bt at least give senior n reputable bros the benefit of doubt.
I, for one, even though not senior nor reputable, will refrain from asking contacts from TS that display my nick (sorta implying FR's a must or risk being labelled) and don't tell me bros with power 5,6,7,8 also need to be screened.

cheers
Quote:
FYI, i screen senior bros even though with 5, 6, 7, 8 rep pwr
Bro hiyena, I did the same thing as bro Liquid@cid, screen EACH and EVERY PM, no matter is power 0 or even power 8. There are ppl with power 5 or 6 who PM me for ctc but after checking their posting, I rejected a few of them simply because there wasn't any FR posted. With due respect to senior samster, some of the nick got points not because they have contribution but simply because they have friends who are samster and UP their points when they join. So do you think ppl with 0 FR posted and have power 5,6,7 or even 8 are call SENIORS?? On the other hand, there are also ppl with 3 or 4 postings but are all FRs. So should they be labelled as newbies? I understand that there are quite a handful of kind bros who give out FLs contact even the number requestor has got 0 posting. Being given the chance, shouldn't they, with 0 posting, show their gratitude by posting an FR, even in few simply sentence it is definitely very much appreciated by the TS. Just my 2 cents worth of opinion
Old 03-08-2009, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Silverwalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
This example is old and had been seem liao, anymore thing new?
I Need not to tell or boast to you or others of what other deed had been made since this Forum is about FLs...

Wasting time answering to the unnecessary.
bet u love boasting how u dump money in a chicken cheebye
Old 03-08-2009, 07:47 AM
Samster

Hundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinomed1 View Post
when did i say they are not human??? ...u are so kind and good to help them and speak for them....
pls continue to be good and kind.... they are human too.....
Singapore Children's Society: Help support disadvantaged children with a donation.
I think you came into the wrong forum. Or has school holiday started?? Oh, btw, I just zapped you!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwalker View Post
You are next on my list
Old 03-08-2009, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Hard & Furious is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
But it is about caution and risk of having to have the FL we intending to help that may cause them to be handled to those pervert that only take them as free 1900-Chat-Line, inquiry hotline that did nothing, Fly aeroplane or SMS messages dirty words or jokes. Not forgeting even worse recent case of rob or rape or the AV instead of helping them.
Certain occupation comes with a certain degree of danger, like policeman fighting against criminals, fireman fighting against fire and time to save people and property...

When a lady loses her integrity and enters the flesh trade, she must be mentally be prepared to face certain degree of danger that awaits her too...Danger such as being fly aeroplane, receiving lewd sms and calls, being robbed or even raped, being taken snapshot discreetly by her customer, being exposed to contracting STD etc...I believe they should be fully be aware of all these in the first place...Life is not a bed of roses as there are ups and downs, just like a roller coaster...

When a FL is being bonk for free by another bro without paying, all the justice league bros stepped in to curse and swear at this guy...What happens if another bro is being con thousands of dollars by the same FL??? Would the justice league bros do the same to her???

Anyway, we should only protect our loved ones aka NOK such as parents, wife, children, siblings etc that are related by blood...We should not be too protective of FLs that are related or rather connected to us only by our dicks and their pussies...While TS is trying to act upon her behalf and warn other bros about this suspicious nick and trying to protect other FLs, she might be laughing away in her hometown with her loved ones...

I always believed in one thing, prostitute are meant to be fucked, whether physically or mentally...Therefore, never ever stand up for a whore as whatever that comes to her, it is her retribution...It's her karma
Old 03-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!

If u r a faker or AV... please take those CMI ones & leave those highly recommended ones for bros here...

U got ur quota... we have our enjoyment... its a win-win situation...

Once I got one so call 'Highly' recommended one & was disappointed that she has bad breath & too big a size for me... service so so onie... so maybe u can take her...lolz.

Bro papaya... thx for pointing out... but u had juz 打草惊蛇。。。
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Silverwalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundred Plus View Post
I think you came into the wrong forum. Or has school holiday started?? Oh, btw, I just zapped you!! LOL

You are next on my list
Boy.. seems like U zap happy. I love such species.

zapping is child play. all it take is a click and its done.

but on the other hand, its take a MAN to have the ability to tolerate being zap immaterial what kind of zap whether the zapper is a idiot or just for the fun of it. imagine the frustration not knowing who why u got zap

now the question.. are you MAN enough to be zap o will you be a boh lan pa creature who will run to daddy sam for help or complain?

My two BALLS waiting for yr reply
Old 03-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Boy.. seems like U zap happy. I love such species.

zapping is child play. all it take is a click and its done.

but on the other hand, its take a MAN to have the ability to tolerate being zap immaterial what kind of zap whether the zapper is a idiot or just for the fun of it. imagine the frustration not knowing who why u got zap

now the question.. are you MAN enough to be zap o will you be a boh lan pa creature who will run to daddy sam for help or complain?

My two BALLS waiting for yr reply
So you are a clone after all. No power how to zap? Or are you a boh lan pa chap just like what you mention. No balls to use your original nick and post so use a clone without power just because you are afraid your original account will get zap? If you are, then go on and hide behind the comp and suck the pacifier and click the "I disapprove" key on me on the scale. Alternatively, u can go ask your kaki to come zap me, I'll be waiting for you I only have one account and this is the one. I'll make sure when my power recovers tomorrow I'll zap you WITH my nick there, unlike some no balls chap who zap without leaving their nick! LOL! Even if I were to complain to boss, it will not be because of being zapped but because "somebody" is using his army of clonies to create havoc and manipulate the forum
Old 03-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpool24 View Post
I am a newbie and only a TM for a few weeks but I appreciate bro i1papaya's intention. Just that from what I observed in my 3 months here, there are two groups of bros here in SBF.

Just to quote one senior bro's posting: " SBF motto is "Caring and Sharing" " [hope that senior bro wun mind if he saw this ]

Thx for sharing, bro i1papaya. Noted the nick.

Just my 2cent.
That has been SBF's motto for as long as I have seen it since delphi days..

There are plenty of gems of varying quality in this forum but the most of them will prove adequate for the average man's needs...

If u ask and dun get the contact.. move on to another one loh.. even now that GL is quiet, you still can go TN and of course Petain...

Thanks Mugua for highlighting...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 03-08-2009, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
there is always no fullproof system, that is why being TS is not easy lor...
Being a TS is easy... it is being a responsible TS that is a hard one...

Wat to do... we ask for it by volunteering mah.. so bo pian loh

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 03-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
fl saviour is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
hahaah u talking about many bros here liao leh, at least we got $$$ to pay,not like some who fuck and run.. u jealous ppl got $$ ha?? lai lai next time wan sio kan i sponsor u ok..
Quote:
Originally Posted by murali View Post
his dick is itchy means kena STDs???
hahaha cb, u better check my frs liao bro, maybe u also get cos we maybe bonking the same fls.mwahahah

HAHAHAHA, first time heard your pocket burn hole leh, but true also lah. after knowing haonan ge, knn my pocket burn hole and wallet drop out from my pocket[/QUOTE] wa low eh, young time knn fuck twice a week still ok, not so siong,cb now old liao become worse, everyday must fuck, fyi tonyt i meeting snow white pinay..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1