The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2009, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Beng58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unrepentant Fake Lexus Owner

To the bros who followed the previous thread, this message is for HO.

1. you have robbed the gal and yet you have denied everything.
2. i have never demand you MUST make compensation in my post last nite and i have not told her about any compensation before. I just wanna let people do what you do.
3. i have showed her your photos twice, to confirm the robber identity (First time in shades, cant confirm)
4. To think this little gal still will say not to accuse the wrong person when she see the first set of photos.
5. splitting the money? please la, probably my pay package is much more than you, and even if its lesser than you, i wont resort to do such things or rob people. i only want justice to be done.
6. my apologies that first time i din hear her relating the story clearly as we are in the KTV room, noisy as usual. Last nite we chatted in mount faber, loud and clear of each word from her mouth.
7. its not that i can remember everything so detailed, but its the things that you do makes me so digusted.

Search your heart and conscience, you taken away something which do not belong to you by force in the first place. is this right? secondly, this is a repeated offence and seriously speaking, how many times you have pulled the same stunt, nobody knows ...... if you arent so unlucky to be identified through your number plate, for god's sake, you will be doing the same things, getting away scot-free.....
Old 01-08-2009, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
annielian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unrepentant Fake Lexus Owner

Based on Acidburn's dubious track record since 2004, personally I would not be surprised if he is also the one in the 900 dollar rip off. However, to be fair to him, find a way for the victim to meet him personally to reconfirm, he may not agree, but we all have his office and home address, the victim can easily catch sight of him one way or the other. If Acidburn says he is not involved, he should be confident enough to meet her to dispel all doubts. By the way, Acidburn, to accuse brother Beng58 may be in cahoots with a ktv girl to take advantage of your situation, one which you brought it all on yourself, is abit far fetch!
Old 01-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 15
Chia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It seems like the last thread about Ho was deleted. Anyway, I will copy my views about Ho again in this thread.

This is my views:

When a hardcore and serial housebreaker got caught by the Police, he will admit to all his previous cases and lead the Police to all the victims’ house units. This is to reduce his possibility of future implication.

Imagine if he only admits to one count of housebreaking and went to prison for 3 years. During his imprisonment, Police found 2 more cases related to him. The criminal will then have to face the Court of Justice and be charged for the fresh cases. It will then prolong his imprisonment terms and he may get another 3 to 4 years after serving his 3 years sentence.

The above case scenario is only applicable to hardcore criminal who know that it is best for him to admit all his crime cases with the fear of future implication. Hence, I strongly urge Ho to be honest and tell us how many times he has committed such dishonorable and shameful act.

For a typical case of molestation, Police can usually find the criminal guilty in serial cases. Molesting offenders are not typical criminal. They suffer from what we commonly known as psychotic disorder creating delusions and hallucinations symptoms which can be from the result of family problems, sudden lost of job or being cheated in a relationship, etc.

From few of the threads in this forum, we can see that Ho started his psychotic disorder behavior since 2004 (http://samsforum.com/welcome...rned-acid.html) where he started to cheat on PRC FLs for free sex. Since then, reports were filed against him.

5 years later, report against him continued to surface. From free sex, he upgraded to impersonating as Police Officer to rob from PRC FLs. During these 5 years, I can assure you that Ho has committed countless of cases and each time he succeeded in cheating his victims, he finds great pleasure and continued his disgusting act. (Please note that Ho is not a typical criminal but just someone who suffered from psychotic disorder which is similar to a molester) Unless he is being reported for fresh cases, he will never admit that he is a serial con-man who preys on PRC FLs.

Honestly, do you think that someone like Ho will really changed? I strongly doubt so. He has not learnt from his first lesson in 2004 when he was reported and he became bolder impersonating as a Police Officer for money and free sex. The delusion in him is causing him an urge to commit his disgusting act. After this incident, he probably will tone down for 2 to 3 weeks and continue on his act again. Each time he got caught, he will be smarter and try to be more evasive. He is no different from a serial molester who finds it so hard to stop his inner passion due to psychotic disorder. People like him will never feel sorry for his action as he is suffering from an illness. He needs to see a psychologist for treatment and be confined for his action.

At this moment, it is very much necessary for all the brothers who are giving out contact info about the FLs be very careful. We have a scumbag in this community who is sick and find it hard to quit his disorder.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chia View Post

The above case scenario is only applicable to hardcore criminal who know that it is best for him to admit all his crime cases with the fear of future implication. Hence, I strongly urge Ho to be honest and tell us how many times he has committed such dishonorable and shameful act.
bro chia, he wont admit his past crimes. that will only bring more accusations to him. Onewho steals wont admit he stole......

now i just want justice to be done... this scumbag needs to be put behind bars for a long time to prevent him to terrorising any more victims..... like wat i said in my post last nite, its not the matter of compensation anymore, its the behaviour, integrity, honesty anf remorsefulness he has shown to everyone here.... that disappointed everybody. including those who believed he repented and forgave him.....
Old 01-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 15
Chia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beng58 View Post
bro chia, he wont admit his past crimes. that will only bring more accusations to him. Onewho steals wont admit he stole......

now i just want justice to be done... this scumbag needs to be put behind bars for a long time to prevent him to terrorising any more victims..... like wat i said in my post last nite, its not the matter of compensation anymore, its the behaviour, integrity, honesty anf remorsefulness he has shown to everyone here.... that disappointed everybody. including those who believed he repented and forgave him.....
The last incident with Gigi, it took him about 2 weeks to admit his disgusting act. Let me describe to you what Ho must be thinking when he read the thread about him:
Day 1: Fucked, bloody whore got my car number plate and handphone number and published it in the forum. Never mind, only car number plate and handphone number can't do anything to me.
Day 2: Damn, all the samsters so united to expose me.
Day 3: Damn! Now, they got my actual name.
Day 4: Damn! My photo has been displayed and they know my facebook account and email. Never mind, quickly erase photo in my facebook account and change my email. I am so proud of myself. How can I get caught after I have fucked for free and robbed FLs since 2004. This bunch of samsters are just noobies.
Day 5: Damn, they know that I ran for M1. Shitting on my pants now. Seems like they want me to die.
Day 6: Damn, now they know I work in Hyfax. They will call my company and tell my colleagues what I did. Never mind, use another sammyboyforum account to mislead the samsters that I'm no longer working in Hyfax. Hahaha! You all think I will bow down. Fools! This has been my hobby since 2004. No way I will quit and apologise.
Day 7: Kan chiong already. More information about me exposed.
Day 8: Damn it, another samster found my evil deed where I cheated and robbed another FL for $900. Never mind, that FL don't have my car number and handphone number. Lets wait and see what happen.
Day 9: Very very kan chiong. Samster threatens to expose my address and gather a group to beat me up.
Day 10: Fucked! My unit number being exposed. They will expose my whole address and I only have 1 more day to do something.
Day 11: Better be wise and send an apology on PM to TS and say I want to settle it amicably. Just pretend that I am very pitiful and case can be close.
Day 12: Damn, TS want me to apologise to all the samsters. No way I will do it. I am too proud to admit my mistake and anyway, I find it hard to stop my act. Fucked! Probably need to wait for one month until this thing is cool down before I can strike again.
Day 13: Haha! I have transfered the money to Gigi and TS agree to close the thread. I am still the king of SOB.

Well, truth is that if someone made a big mistake, won't he/she show sincere repentance by making a public apology instantly on Day 1 or 2? Why did Ho takes 2 weeks before he come forth with an interest to return the money when TS threatens to expose his address? So what is the big deal that he has returned the money? He is not doing it out of remorsefulness! If he is really remorseful for his action, he would have stopped all his nonsense in 2004 when he was confronted. Why did he continued his disgusting act and upgraded to impersonating as a Police Officer to cheat and robbed the PRC FLs who are not able to defend themselves?

Bottomline, Mr Ho is just one of those scumbags who find it hard to give up his hobby. Maybe he suffered a bad relationship with a PRC FL and hence vowed that he will take revenge on every PRC FLs. ???
Old 01-08-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

bro chia, the truth is that he rather spend 100 to close off the case so to appease everyone before things get worse. everybody in a right state of mind would be able to anaylse the whole situation as what you have described his mentality for the past 2 weeks. If the bros here din get hold of his personal details, you think he would even be bothered by what we said? probably he is making another round to prey on the innocent victims again and laughing behind his monitor.."What a bunch of morons...."

what he rob is a FL of 81 bucks, but what he rob the gal is 900 of her decent money earned from running from room to room for many nights...... just compared lying there, open legs to earn money to running from room to room... which one do you think more siong?

ANDY HO, do you believe in Karma and retribution? what goes around, comes around. if you continue to do such evil deeds, arent you afraid of retribution? i din point my finger to accuse you in the first place without any confirmation thus im not worried of anybody accusing me of anything.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nivia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gigi had been very kind to Ho accepting what is rightly owed to her, S$81,
without asking for some compensation. She could have ask for S$20,000
from Ho otherwise police case. This is a gamble where Ho had more to loose
than her and she will definitely win.

If made police report, impersonating PO and extorting is a serious offence,
and if go to court, newspaper reporter will be all over Ho with picture. Plus if
convicted, this criminal offence need to declare to his current/future
employer. Gigi, probably on a 60 days social visit pass, $ goal may around be
S$10,000 per month (about 5 customer per day), hence the demand of
S$20k fm Ho to cover the entire trip $ goal.

Of course she will be deported once police report is made. But while pending
police investigation and appearing as a witness in court, she will be issued
white card which will she need not fear getting caught while operating as FL
in Lor 6 or Lor 8. As she is a police witness and will not be deported when
caught. She can continue to ply until court appearance.

But I bet Gigi will win the gamble as Ho will never allow it to be police case.
Gigi may then cut short stay in Spore having met her $ objective. With this
expensive lesson, Ho may change for the better. Hence above statement
about Gigi had been very kind to Ho to close for S$81.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Predatorking is Cool - loads of Potential

hi all

i am pity those Working Lady . They have hard earn money for thier body . They need to support their family too . They have to face the risk too.
who pity their family ???

Why this Mr.HO ..such rich man have value Car still want to rob her money just for s$81 .
I beleive this is not the 1st time mr.Ho did to his victim . May be more victim he did it before. Just this unlucky time being caught and expose his identity and he used his tactic to apologies and closed the case.

I believe this is his habbit of robbery ,cheat and getting excited will never end . this is his habbit for rich man do robbery ,free fuck because he want to get excited .I believe he will do again .

normally poor man will do such silly this such as robbery.because of hungry of food .

I am not sure why . mr.wong let him go ?? should expose him indentity . i belaive every one here can help GIGI and collect money one persons $5 dollar and pay her $81 for her loss . really pity her . so sad .
Old 01-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

1) actually if Ho jus say :"tat one confirm not me bcoz i oni did it once..." i would hav believe him for benefit of the doubt

2) The way he pin point faults on Beng's post is like showing he is STILL VERY SMART-totally don't feel like it's fr a person who is traumatised fr the entire event

3) maybe i'm too innocent to believe him liao. He probably is someone whose intelligent way way above mine...probably IQ above 200, can get away wif wadever f*ck he did. Probably spent 9k now opening 10 tables to celebrate his victory and mocking tat poor gal who receive his 100bucks-which he could hav robbed fr another FL yesterday

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 01-08-2009, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 23
shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!

This is not the first time this Acidburn do such thing. He did it before as i remember many moon ago.

There was one incident a few year ago, that he got contact from a brother here and went ahead to meet the gal up for sex, after bonking her he refused to pay her and giving stupid excuse like her service no good.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 21
12345678910 is a Helpful and Caring Samster12345678910 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivia View Post
She could have ask for S$20,000
from Ho otherwise police case. .
$20000 WAHAHAHAHHAHA. u think u're in a drama ?
Old 01-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 20
netrot is one of the Best!netrot is one of the Best!netrot is one of the Best!

okie.. me back... seem like u all got a point ..

Well.. there seem to be many bro here saying about Ho aka acidburn.. stuff..
Bro max77, no worries.. we thought he was really serious about his mistake.. seem like he really fool us..
But in case u all forgteen.. i still have the adress.. No doubt the thread is deleted.. but his address in not.. cos TS never ask me to deleted or closed it..
Anyway i just ask my team to stand down.. never ask to them diespel.. so now i hereby "activate" my team 3 to " monitor " mood..

Old 01-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 20
netrot is one of the Best!netrot is one of the Best!netrot is one of the Best!

bro chia... ( i stand up & bow to u, hat off to u )

U really can analyst well on his behaviour.. hmm.. it seem that we r dealing with a "smart" mind guy..
So bro chia .. what would u suggested to do ?? or do u prefer pm cos " he" mind be mointor our movement

i quote " we r in the light while "he" is in the dark monitoring us"
Old 01-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingstars View Post
This is not the first time this Acidburn do such thing. He did it before as i remember many moon ago.

There was one incident a few year ago, that he got contact from a brother here and went ahead to meet the gal up for sex, after bonking her he refused to pay her and giving stupid excuse like her service no good.
sibei xia suay....good or no good service, once u enaged the gal, u must pay also mah
Old 01-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 17
~oyster~ is one of the Best!~oyster~ is one of the Best!~oyster~ is one of the Best!

I wonder why the other thread was deleted ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1