The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 15
Chia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChia is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: This will be what you値l get for bullying Singaporeans over Chinese Whores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Should be "I have a lot of ADVICE for you" or "I have much ADVICE for you...".

Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.
@ Sam - Oops... Didn't know that I have to watch out on language rules in this forum. Will conduct a syntax and spell check next time.

@ TS - Please don't just blow hot air. I really wish to see you execute your plans. It tickles me to see a clown entertaining the community.

Lastly, learn to be a man and use your real identity instead of hiding behind a newly created account. You are nothing more than just a coward and a scum who pollute the environment.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
dGardener's deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: This will be what you’ll get for bullying Singaporeans over Chinese Whores.

yupz ....life have to goes on
just ponder the mistake you have done and move on
remember things always goes both ways
"two way traffic" bro, and the wheels does not always stay up
we are after all here for the thrill, that what differ men from boys
Old 04-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

WTF??? I see that this is now officially the NEVER ENDING STORY PT 3...

Or am I just reading the storyline of a soon to be released TVB/ATV/Mediacorp serial???
Old 04-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

Already on asiaone.

Pimps threatening Singaporeans over Chinese hookers - AsiaOne Forum

Looks like garmen bodies will have to do some action to save face, as I see this issue getting bigger and bigger.

I always say we have it so good with FL Dome 2.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonani View Post
Already on asiaone.

Looks like garmen bodies will have to do some action to save face, as I see this issue getting bigger and bigger.

Oh oh.... I sense trouble liao.

Hmm... Is this the work of Mr Ho himself? Look like it. He even post snapshots of the threats.

Join date of that member is AUGUST 2009. nick: a1karmen1

read it yourself.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 04-08-2009, 11:06 AM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Already on asiaone.

Anyway, it seems that this issue is going to get bigger and bigger. If the nice a1karmen1 of asiaone is Mr Ho,

His intention is to make everyone die with him. As for pimps and others, watch your next step.

Old 04-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 15
Chia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Already on asiaone.

Was reading the thread in ASIAONE and totally appalled to see how scumbag Ho nullify the truth to make him look like a victim. He intentionally left out how he impersonated as a Police Officer and robbed his victims. He also left out how he started enjoying free sex since 2004 when his victims refused to perform raw sex.

Worst still... now he submitted himself in the light as a society hero to wipe out KTVs, massage parlours and prostitution. It just show how he lied and pretended to be sorry for his action. I was right to say that he isn't remorseful as he has kept his hobby since 2004 enjoying free fuck and robbing every PRC FLs for fun. As we are talking, I believe Ho is laughing and probably had just robbed another few prostitutes over the past few days. He knows the weaknesses of his victims as they are too fearful to turn to the Police for help.

Hmm... I think I will contact a friend in Singapore Press Holding and MCYS to take a look at this thread. Hope that Ho and all his associates reap what they sowed.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chia View Post
Was reading the thread in ASIAONE and totally appalled to see how scumbag Ho nullify the truth to make him look like a victim. He intentionally left out how he impersonated as a Police Officer and robbed his victims. He also left out how he started enjoying free sex since 2004 when his victims refused to perform raw sex.

Hmm... I think I will contact a friend in Singapore Press Holding and MCYS to take a look at this thread. Hope that Ho and all his associates reap what they sowed.
Whatever, Mr Ho got a chance to leave this forum quietly and restart life anew. Too bad, he blew is chance.

Someone should go to asiaone to post about his doings from impersonating a PO to free fucks.

that will settle the matter there.

Old 04-08-2009, 11:49 AM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Whatever, Mr Ho got a chance to leave this forum quietly and restart life anew. Too bad, he blew is chance.

Someone should go to asiaone to post about his doings from impersonating a PO to free fucks.

that will settle the matter there.
Someone has already been posted about him impersonating a PO in the thread already.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Someone has already been posted about him impersonating a PO in the thread already.
Mr Ho is fighting a losing battle. If he is smart, he should laid low for time being and let the matter cool off. Instead, he chose to stir up more shit, which in the end will hurt him more than he ask more.

This is the type of people who are sabo kings, and intend to drag all people into the shit with him. Use to punish this type of people under me during army days. Too bad, I dont remember a andy ho of this age in army days.

Old 04-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
keith85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To Mr Ho,

Some bros here seek FL because of their previous relationship in which they have been hurt emotionally. I am one such person. Being emotionally hurt, I have no courage to go to other relationship or go to Gelyang for prostitution that why I decided to search online. While getting FL here, I got very emotional and sympathized the FL’s story and got cheated by one local FL (Melody). After that incident, that is when I got to know some bros here who are like me. They gave my advice and support. I did not pursue the matter nor hunt down Melody as to look for prostitution in my opinion is my mistakes. Why seek for revenge when I am wrong in the first place? Seeking more revenge is not going to help you in any way. It will only bring you more trouble.

I am not sure what you had experienced in your past but from the incident, you are not poor to the extent to seek for free service and steal money. You are rich and you cannot pay and need to steal? It is like a child from a rich family, stealing stuffs in shopping centre. It may be revenge to FL as you may have experience some bad FL cheating you. Now that Samsters here are hunting you down, you are seeking revenge again. Is this the right way to do? You are going no where but to let the whole world know what you have done in your previous years of misery. Revenge is not the way to resolve any incident.

You may hate FL. But it is this unequal world that results in FL coming to Singapore to earn. No girls want to get to this line if given a choice. To be f**ked by different guys every day, every hour to them is an emotional torture. Overtime, they changed and preferred to cheat money from soft-hearted bros. It is just a viscous cycle.

Just a word of advice to Mr Ho or even Melody Ng, if you saw this posting, stop all your revenge and start all over again in your normal life. It is harder to do than say. There are reasons for every one’s deed, be it bad or good. It may be your bad experience that you are doing things in this way. But revenge is definitely not the way to solve any problems. Forgive, Forget and start all over again.

To Samsters here,

You all have been trying to seek revenge and to stand up for the FL as you all disagree with Mr Ho’s deed. He has been doing this for years hence Samsters here want to stop his deed. All your initial intention is commmentable. However, instead of doing stuff to hurt Mr Ho, are there other way to solve this problems? Why not solve this problem peacefully? Hurting any parties is not a way to solve any problem but to create more endless problems.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Samster

Fuckers who dare to zap, leave your nicks also. No balls not to leave yoru nick?
Clones, you know who you are.

Old 04-08-2009, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Fuckers who dare to zap, leave your nicks also. No balls not to leave yoru nick?
Clones, you know who you are.
Bro, no need to get so upset over points...

U can't even exchange 1000 pts for a $2 plate of chicken rice...

As I see it, there is just a lot of wayang and hot air being blown around in these two threads.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
Vespora deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVespora deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stealing from FL's is no different from stealing from the needy and helpless.

We owe debts in life one way or another, and we all have to pay up sooner or later.

Ass-Ho, the time to repay your debt will come one day - whether it is in your lifetime or the next, whether it is paid by you or your offspring. To have your sons pay for your sins is really a selfish thing, so hope you give this some thought.

In case you're thinking' this is a threat, it's not; it's just a natural law of the world, we all pay for what we do sooner or later...
Old 04-08-2009, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 20
antlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vespora View Post
Stealing from FL's is no different from stealing from the needy and helpless.

We owe debts in life one way or another, and we all have to pay up sooner or later.

In case you're thinking' this is a threat, it's not; it's just a natural law of the world, we all pay for what we do sooner or later...
I like this quote...and to add, it is better that we pay off our "debts" that money can be used to settle in our present life, cos in "future", nobody will know what we are going to use to return our "debts"...maybe our "body", our "brains", our "lifes"...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1