The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
TalkingCock is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: This will be what you値l get for bullying Singaporeans over Chinese Whores.

These 'Ho threads' make amusing reading. I am not quite laughing my size A beer belly hairy tits off but it does make good reading nevertheless - more twists and turns than the Colorado River. I would bet a months' salary (which is not much for me) that this TS is Mr Ho (btw I reckon i saw him practising at ECP for the OSIM triathlon the other day, but then again I swear everyone I saw wearing sunnies looked like him that day!)

Ho Ho Ho.....c'mon you aren't Santa Claus, don't make promises like being able to track our IP addresses, because you can't. As Mr Sam the Man sammyboy stated unless you are an administrator with server access rights, or a damn good hacker, you haven't got our IPs
Old 04-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
akumadevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyakumadevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

trace ip address ? fucking TS think damn easy ar ? trace my fucking ass u moron...go learn about the law! if so easy to trace i think many fuckers want to trace yours & cut you, only TCD in the police force can trace that is why they have got TECHNO CRIME DIVISION set-up for bastards like you. everyone in sbf regard each other as bros to share, FL's not human ? they not women ? you talk so easy that they spread their legs for 20mins can make back the amount ? why on earth did your mother spread her legs to get a bastard son like you on earth!

Bros, this bastard not SANTA CLAUS lah. He's the BIGGEST BASTARD of the CENTURY.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

TS busy making lots of new nicks....where are you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 04-08-2009, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
akumadevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyakumadevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

he's fucking all newbies chances of getting contacts....it's best not to give out ctcs to newbies, just in case it's the bastard.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

woooo... TS Karmamanz... u should know better what is Karma. ... lol.. .. .. can't imagine u are still so unremorseful for your deeds.. .. ... lol...

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 05-08-2009, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
SpoofPrince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Nobody knows the IP addresses which each post originated from for the simple reason that I don't log them. Obtaining an IP address would require a server hack and a reconfiguring of the software without being detected. I'm confident this has not happened.

i hope this server has tight security... but it is still possible to trace a ip in a forum through a post... u can check it out...
Old 05-08-2009, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
SpoofPrince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by akumadevil View Post
trace ip address ? fucking TS think damn easy ar ? trace my fucking ass u moron...go learn about the law! if so easy to trace i think many fuckers want to trace yours & cut you, only TCD in the police force can trace that is why they have got TECHNO CRIME DIVISION set-up for bastards like you. everyone in sbf regard each other as bros to share, FL's not human ? they not women ? you talk so easy that they spread their legs for 20mins can make back the amount ? why on earth did your mother spread her legs to get a bastard son like you on earth!

Bros, this bastard not SANTA CLAUS lah. He's the BIGGEST BASTARD of the CENTURY.

LOL nice 1 bro... ^^
Old 05-08-2009, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

The joker can trace whatever he like, nothing's gonna happen. He's just clutching at straws. Let's move on and let him rot bros.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

This joker really can self -admitted to Hougang resort.

Opening this incident to public will get even greater notice from SPF, especially the case of impersonating a civil servant.

I think bros will remember some who rob the indians and bangla workers during crime watch using fake ID.. May be we will see it soon in coming episode.

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 05-08-2009, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 23
adra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
All his past posts were "can i have her ctc?". Frikin loser undercover!
Hahahahah..eh you are right lah bro, all his posts are ' can share the contact ', 'can i have the contact?'.
what a bloody idiot he is. should drag him down lower than shit holes oso.
this is what my uncle say, big body,small penis,tiny brain kind of idiots. should satan bless you!
Old 05-08-2009, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta View Post
Please forgive him lah... he does not even know that there is an option for him to "choose" not to receive PM..

Have to resort to manually filling up his inbox..
I was wondering about that too, bro.

And I thought the TS (or acidburn who is a lao-jiao in this forum and should be experienced) is smart or, at the very least, tech-savvy since he can "trace IP".

Beware clones...
Old 05-08-2009, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

this thread has the makings of both the "threa(t) and threa(d) of the month"...

stupid bugger filling up his inbox...

Old 05-08-2009, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zapme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vespora View Post
Stealing from FL's is no different from stealing from the needy and helpless.

We owe debts in life one way or another, and we all have to pay up sooner or later.

Ass-Ho, the time to repay your debt will come one day - whether it is in your lifetime or the next, whether it is paid by you or your offspring. To have your sons pay for your sins is really a selfish thing, so hope you give this some thought.

In case you're thinking' this is a threat, it's not; it's just a natural law of the world, we all pay for what we do sooner or later...

Thats what life is about. We all live in samsara. Karma decide our lives. Our actions decide maybe this life but definietly next few lives.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
boring_guy_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

die liao , he got our IP address , tell my parents & friends, police come to catch me , my future gone, my career gone. my face will be show at all newspapers. someone will show my pics on the net
pevert guy at SBF . oh die , help .............

uncle very scare ......
Old 05-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
asdf8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fxxk, very scare oso
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1