The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2009, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nice looking KTV girls with good 360 BBBJ skill and Dua Neh Neh to introduce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Looks nice..

Maybe u can put the onion rings round your 小弟弟 so that she can nibble as she blows..

hmmm edible cock-ring ,,,,.... hmmm
Lidat better order those extra large onion rings hor....
Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
LOL!!! onion smell didi... power sia...
Ya ya got onion smell u also know? knn!

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nice looking KTV girls with good 360 BBBJ skill and Dua Neh Neh to introduce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephjo View Post
Really sorry to some of the bros here. Coz I found out that Pingping was already being posted by someone else as Dior.

I'm also very angry that she told me she was never posted and ask me to post for her. So for now I shall not share the contact anymore. WHo ever is interested can search for Dior by bro boblee1963.
Hi bro, you can always PM Boss to have this thread removed if necessary.

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 10-08-2009, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 20
rex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud of

another fl using multiple nick to con sbf bros . The truth will be out one day.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Lidat better order those extra large onion rings hor....
p
ya... need the super duper size one for you...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 10-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
chuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro..can pm me her contact no..thanks
Old 12-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
josephjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Alanssmith for upping my points.

Up List:
middleday, gooner8
Old 13-08-2009, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
sporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Name: Pingping

bro. wats her contact? or any other gals contact? cheap n good
Old 13-08-2009, 05:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
young_heart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, may I have her contact. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1