The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2009, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
keziben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Friendly MILF Ye Zi $60/1/1 inclusive of massage.

Hi brothers, got a sms yesterday morning from a lady who claim she got my number from another FL. She is 29 from China, Jiang Su, n she is new to this line. Asked me to help her intro some brothers for her. Found out that she is doing massage with FJ for $60/1/1. Asked if she is willing to do BBBJ. If yes I'll go look for her in the evening, she replied 你来找我吧 (aka You come look for me). Wanted to see how she looked like before I decide but she keep saying that she won't disappoint me and if disappoint, will try to make up for it.

Got the room and waited quite nervously as not sure will she turn out to be some fat old MILF anot. She was very quick to arrive and when I operned the door I was quite surprise. She is quite pretty looking for a 29yr old MILF but it was her dressing that make her look like your regular HDB tai tai in her late 20s or early 30s but with a flow of long hair that flow to her back.

Can tell that she is quite new in this as she didn't help to undress me and was alil nervous. Shower with me together and know that she only started doing this a few days ago and that she's been here for only 1wk only.

On the bed, she gave me a cat bath but as what I wanted was BBBJ, told her to move south and service my lil bro. I asked can I CIM she said no, she don't do CIM and 屁股. She started off licking my balls then to my thigh area and slowly move to my kacheng hole hehehehe THEN I realise that the 屁股she said was her backside and not mine Told me to tell her when I'm abt to shoot n shoot I did hehehe Think some of it managed to touch her lips.

Started to massage me but after awhile she got a phone call and someone told her that the men in blues were downstairs She looked alil panic and asked for my permission to leave. so I said ok. Wanted to pay her full but she said $50 will be enuff as she didn't complete her job.

Overall, I find she is quite a good looking MILF for her age. Figure wise she is more on the slim side. She is very friendly and while she is new to this line, could sense that she can be quite wild in bed though I didn't get to FJ with her. And with the tale she told me, I thought I just help her out alil.

Name: Ye Zi as in Leave
Looks: 7.5/10 slowly grows on you
Boobs: A? Less than a handful. Not for big boobs lover. Sorry bros, I bad with Cup sizes.
Figure: On the slim side, 165cm, 51kg. Wear specs. 长发披肩.
BBBJ: 7/10
AJ/CIM: No
AR/COB: Yes
FJ: Never try
Overall: 8/10
Damage: $60/1/1

Interested brothers with at least a recent FR can pm me for her contact.

Note: She only take on chinese brothers. No offence intended as she doesn't know english.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Friendly MILF Ye Zi $60/1/1 inclusive of massage.

bro keziben ....

u fast hand fast leg hor....

I oso rx a sms from her yst morning... asking me to take care of her...

she do provide massage oso...

i believe that we r toking abt e same gal.. with hp ending XXXXX365
Old 08-08-2009, 05:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Stepcase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can PM me her contact>

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:49 AM
Samster

Hehehe bro handcell, if I know she had approached you for help then I would've let you intro her to the brothers here as I'm a greenhorn when coming to intro
Old 08-08-2009, 01:05 PM
Samster

To bro benglian, your private message quota has exceeded so I can't pm you Ye Zi's contact.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kokopig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro...can I hv her ctc...thanks buddy
Old 08-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Samster

handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

bro keziben ...

no problem lar.... since u bonk her 1st... 1st cum 1st serve .. keke
mi seldom online...
Old 08-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Samster

Hehehe bro handcell, you didn't give her a try??
Old 09-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Samster

hi bro keziben ...

I still need to clear some backlog lar.
If u cld get hold of her pic wld be nice ....
Old 09-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Little Red deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keziben View Post
Hehehe bro handcell, you didn't give her a try??
bro, i got her sms as well. she told me the same thing such as no cim, no ass job etc... i dun dare to try cos had bad experiences before. was hoping for some chio milf but a fat auntie turned up haha. dun mind me asking some questions...she wear those auntie looking specs? does she french? wat u think of her massage? thanks.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:42 PM
Samster

Hehehe bro Little Red, you ain't the only one that is worried abt meeting some fat old auntie. Think I was really horny that day that I met up with her. She is definitely not fat and looks wise, she is not the worst I've seen. The spec she is wearing is those normal type loh She did french with me but I'm not sure if everyone gets the same thing. As for the massage, like what I told one of the bro who enquired abt her, was only starting to do alil massage when she received the phone call abt MIBs downstair and asked for permission to leave. So I can't really comment abt her massage skill.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:43 PM
Samster

Bro handcell, I'll try and get her to pose for me if I try her next time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1