The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2004, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
MoonFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
his lobang = No.1 --- no doubt about it!

guess he is right now waiting for your next BTM visit ....
kapan bisa jumpa?
going back to Jkt soon!
hope to see Batamman in Jkt too!..miss him the last time round.

read so much about Batam cewek from you guys!
must make a return trip there..

cos my last cheong trip was like 5-6 years ago!
and not very impressed , especially after voodoo by Javanese gal..

but i would like to go back to Batam and to look for my
2nd opinion..

heard you expert too!.. together with sassina2 (i've met) & Batam-man

must jiao-kor jiao-kor me!
when i have chance.. must look for you guys and pai pai the local big brother..
Old 26-01-2004, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
CNY no need to work so veri free? start to arrow me huh?
next time I bring a platoon of newbies and dump at you and I go Pacific with my Cin Cin .... (she swee hor )
PlatoooooooooN, Fall in!! *salute CO*

Like that ah ? then you go Pacific with your Cin Cin ? heheheh
Old 26-01-2004, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by MoonFace

2nd opinion..

must get the local 'walking directory' (hehehe) to bring you to savour the authentic Batam 'flavours'

hope to meet you there soon ....

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 27-01-2004, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 21
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!
Quote:
going back to Jkt soon!

2nd opinion..

Hey bro moonface, I was in Jkt 2 weekends ago, but on very short trip so didn’t call you.
Anyway, if we are talking about Btm ceweks, and if people like you who’s used to the Jkt standard, then most of them in Btm you will rate as CMI.
Not too long ago when I got guest from Jkt visiting Btm, I had hell of a time getting ceweks for them. They keep comparing the Btm joint’s cewek or even the FLs in the disco, with those they had in Jkt. Even if they are willing to pay Jkt price (referring to those KTV girls in 1001, GC, Manhattan), it’s almost impossible to find one in Btm.
So you tell me if you still want to go look for your 2nd opinion…
Old 27-01-2004, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
wait for me Jakarta here I come hopefully soon!

Quote:
going back to Jkt soon!

2nd opinion..

Just back late last night from Batam - another working trip with fun of course!

Went back to put my "stamp" on the beer girl that I partied with recently and she was good enough to bring another of her kind along for the poison fun that we all like.

Shits, I was so drunk I have amnesia of all things that happened from 1.30am till I woke up naked in bed at 7am with a huge headache! Asked her if I did it and she said yes - look at the empty condom pack on the floor!

haha, since I had no memory and thus no pleasure of the event, I did my customery morning poke to round up a night of debauchery.

After golf that morning, went to PAS Massage to redeem myself. The last time I "took this girl" No 50, I came like a jack rabbit and it was a "loss of face". This time, I was in good control and in the silence (you have to be silent or she loses her job), I was able to give her huge pleasures burying my hard brother in her for more than 40 minutes and in giving, of course I derive the ultimate pleasure myself! No 50 is not a great fucker but she is one wet one for those who like to have a girls who gets so wet like a river! I also like to do things in places where it's not allowed like PAS! Illicit sex! No 50 is a rare one at PAS who will let you do it - needs some persuasion and "force".

An insight
Went round a few places for more research and entered a small joint called Sedona Country which is located just opposite the Britannic KTV in the complex behind the Mandarin Regency.

The supervisor Eddie there tells me they have more than 70 ladies although I could only see 7 sitting there and I asked him where? This because in a previous trip, my good friend trusted taximan tells me the place is good.

Eddie explained to me that more than 45 of his girls only return to change clothes. They are almost always out on the job with their personally established regular clientele who repeat all the time.

This insight explains clearly to me why we never seem to find the good stuff in the places these days. Yes, places like Hollywood have new batches of 3 months contractees all the time and so do the other places. However, often, the service seems to be rubbishy from many that we try out despite our efforts to treat them well.

So, the secret to better pleasure in Batam is to establish good relationship with their Mami / OKT and impress upon them what exactly we want and find out from them who their top girls are and their specs. Make sure the Mami / OKT know your specs and match you up with the right ones from their place. The likelihood is that the girl(s) that you want are not there when you are visiting then because they are already working.
Batam is so busy nowadays not only weekends!

Keep a diary (hide it from the wifey) of the recommended top girls that are in your specs and book in advance before you go next time. If the OKT / Mami does not match you right or gives you rubbbish recommendations, make sure she gets feedback so it won't repeat itself.

Lastly, some people always want to try Madurese because of their reknowned skills of "milking action" with their pussys! There is one young and exotic (this is relative because beauty is in the eye of the beholder) Madurese lady at Sedona. Number 42.
According to Eddie - good girl (some people prefer bad girls); she does not drink or smoke or take drugs. Just pure work (bonking in the room and nothing more as she is a dedicated fucking bonker). He said she has the skills too! Well, I was "spent" for this trip so did not take her out to check this one - maybe someone will do us a favour and put up the FR here!
By the way, many Madurese are not nice looking at all like the one in Femina who is fat, old and ugly!

Hope this helps brothers here to maximize on their hard earned money when they go splash it in Batam!

MF, make sure you do your research in Jakarta esp with the FL ladies ya - I like to party with the right char bors!
Old 28-01-2004, 03:38 AM
Samster

Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!
Re: wait for me Jakarta here I come hopefully soon!

Quote:
Originally posted by sassina2

MF, make sure you do your research in Jakarta esp with the FL ladies ya - I like to party with the right char bors! [/B]

Sorry bro, pinjam your message a bit here, coz that's also what I'm going to ask MF about...
Anyway, you got very good report here about Btm, I'm sure it'll be very useful to all Btm cheongsters.
Old 28-01-2004, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
dun hear that Batam Man anyhow bull .....

KNN, so where were you last nite?!!
Old 28-01-2004, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
his lobang = No.1 --- no doubt about it!

It doesn't matter if the Lobang = No. 1 or No. last,
most important lobang here = I only post what I know, not what I think I know...
Old 28-01-2004, 03:26 PM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Batam Man
KNN, so where were you last nite?!!
at home

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 13-03-2004, 11:28 PM
Samster

The Best Of Batam - Seafood

Quote:
Originally posted by sassina2
I have not tried Batu Besar nor Barelang area which I heard is very good.

However, I went to Riverside at Punggur and belive me, it's very good. Make sure you tell them not to pay commission to taxi and you will have really good food at reasonable prices too. They keep the live-stuff in the cages in the sea and you just pick what you want!

Oh ya, now I remember about this pungur seafood place. It’s certainly the BEST in Btm. It’s very near to the domestic jetty which service Btm and Bintan/Tg Pinang. Once you passed the domestic jetty, it’s on the 1st track on your left in going a bit down hill. This place is actually known as Ah Kow seafood, but I think not many taxi drivers know how to get there.

Some of their specialties are like the “ham piow” (scallop) cooked with Chinese wine, steam prawns with lots of garlic, but my favorite dish there is their steam fish. It’s the way they steam it, so perfectly done that the meat are so tender and juicy. The main difference which makes them BEST seafood in Btm is their very own special Teochew style of cooking.
Ah Kow has been around for more then 10 yrs, but they slowly loses their clients to other seafood operators (555, 933, Reziki at Batu Besar ect) mainly due to 2 very important factors, location and their prices. At one stage, when they were having more and more clients, they actually started charging Sg prices.
So who wants to drive all the way to Pungur to have expensive seafood, maybe their few regulars or some new kakis who were brought there either by taxi drivers or after reading this posting and wants to give it a try.
BTW, my last meal there was something like 2-3yrs ago, shall check it out again in the near future and provide another update here, that is if you kakis here are interested in Ah Kow’s “HUM” piow, apart from the Nagoya’s “hum”
Old 17-03-2004, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 21
cheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to all
Re: The Best Of Batam - Seafood

Quote:
Originally posted by Batam Man
Oh ya, now I remember about this pungur seafood place. It’s certainly the BEST in Btm. It’s very near to the domestic jetty which service Btm and Bintan/Tg Pinang. Once you passed the domestic jetty, it’s on the 1st track on your left in going a bit down hill. This place is actually known as Ah Kow seafood, but I think not many taxi drivers know how to get there.

Some of their specialties are like the “ham piow” (scallop) cooked with Chinese wine, steam prawns with lots of garlic, but my favorite dish there is their steam fish. It’s the way they steam it, so perfectly done that the meat are so tender and juicy. The main difference which makes them BEST seafood in Btm is their very own special Teochew style of cooking.
Ah Kow has been around for more then 10 yrs, but they slowly loses their clients to other seafood operators (555, 933, Reziki at Batu Besar ect) mainly due to 2 very important factors, location and their prices. At one stage, when they were having more and more clients, they actually started charging Sg prices.
So who wants to drive all the way to Pungur to have expensive seafood, maybe their few regulars or some new kakis who were brought there either by taxi drivers or after reading this posting and wants to give it a try.
BTW, my last meal there was something like 2-3yrs ago, shall check it out again in the near future and provide another update here, that is if you kakis here are interested in Ah Kow’s “HUM” piow, apart from the Nagoya’s “hum”
So @Batam Man, did you go check it out?

Click this Link to get 20GB of free online storage

Referral Link
Old 17-03-2004, 09:14 AM
Samster

Re: Re: The Best Of Batam - Seafood

Quote:
Originally posted by cheongseeker
So @Batam Man, did you go check it out?
you mean where? the seafood resturant huh?

I guess he would rather spend time in Planet to "check it out"

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 18-03-2004, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: The Best Of Batam - Seafood

Quote:
you mean where? the seafood resturant huh?

I guess he would rather spend time in Planet to "check it out"
ha? his fav place is planet meh? i thought the last time he bought us to this pub opp puri garden, then whack me white flush on the pool table??

i still have nightmare about that game le.. still couldn't believe i lost sooo terribily...

Old 18-03-2004, 02:54 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Best Of Batam - Seafood

Quote:
Originally posted by Freestyler69
ha? his fav place is planet meh? i thought the last time he bought us to this pub opp puri garden, then whack me white flush on the pool table??

i still have nightmare about that game le.. still couldn't believe i lost sooo terribily...

the pub opp puri garden = Wallabies
- that place is his fav for drinking bir and play pool

but when comes to nite safari, Planet is the place!

"Planet ... ho! Planet ... ho!"

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 18-03-2004, 03:02 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Best Of Batam - Seafood

Quote:
the pub opp puri garden = Wallabies
- that place is his fav for drinking bir and play pool

but when comes to nite safari, Planet is the place!

"Planet ... ho! Planet ... ho!"

After last nite, I wanna say now = Millennium kang si lang HO ahhh!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1