The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-01-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
If is only massage the options are very limited, recently sgw0lf has a few new ones can say is very chio, one was Alice just came 1 day then return home. Too bad massage girls nowadays are not really pretty and milf.
If there is something we shouldn't discuss here, I guess it would be the girls advertised in sgw0lf as I notice sgw0lf has stopped advertising in this forum.

What's the words... conflict of interest?
Old 22-01-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
desperateman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbalest View Post
Tried Orange / Xiao Min some time ago.

Location: central, if u cheong regularly this place not new to you. A bit old but inside house still ok.

Looks: MILF for sure but looks do grow on you. Discount 25% from pix. Gam me so 7/10.

Massage: nothing to shout about. Got strength but not pro. 6/10

Services: Showers FOR you (not with). 4G roaming. Capped BJ. HJ. 8/10. Friendly but deends on chemistry. Very easy to talk to.

Report: Open door in lingerie. Offered me a drink. Help me relax. After bath, massage is pro. No dirty talk. But after 20min ask me spread my legs and start to tease me. Fingers all over my back. Dirty talk start as she teased me. Slowly feel bro get hard. Flipped over and she mounted me. Boobs were a B cup with pointy nips. Can suck but be gentle. She started moaning. I started roaming. Carressed her butt and played with her pussy through her already wet panties. She did not faster jerk me to completion at this time so plus points for that. Turned to 69 position. I didnt taste abalone cos dont like so I just rubbed her clit. Came together. Rest for abit. Still got time asked me want round 2. And I said why not. She teased me again and my cock got semi hard. Capped and this time she BJ me. Gentle at first then when I super hard start to jerk me off. Her looks and dirty talk made me come again.

Overall sextified session. 8/10. For 100/2/60 it is a bargain. But the looks department if you like syt. Not for you.
Hi bro, from where? I may go and try her...
Old 22-01-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperateman123 View Post
Hi bro, from where? I may go and try her...
http://sglonelyguy.com/cheng-zi-massage/
Old 22-01-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Posting this got zapped by 3 clone accounts. Probably he is one of the customers who give her monthly allowance
Old 22-01-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Posting this got zapped by 3 clone accounts. Probably he is one of the customers who give her monthly allowance
Hahaha Bro, now this thread is highly censored and controlled la. There are rules about what you can say and what you cannot say and write. Worse than MDA hahaha.

You see all the samsters, even the seniors scared to voice out now. Even must ask permission hahaha.

It's like that now lor.
Old 22-01-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9883 / Power: 19
gasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond repute

anybody know of this masseur girl named Ella (i think), located in this pearl bank aprt @ outram park. If anyone still remember her, know she is still in line and has her contact, pm me! i'll up you in return
Bros who upped me for the second time, please kindly wait. I will definitely return the favor once i am able to. Do note that i might take sometime before i am able to do so. Do pm me if i forgotten about your up.
Old 22-01-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
pleasureroom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypleasureroom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasscut View Post
anybody know of this masseur girl named Ella (i think), located in this pearl bank aprt @ outram park. If anyone still remember her, know she is still in line and has her contact, pm me! i'll up you in return
bro, she had rtc long ago, heard no more coming back, miss her 指划 and hdly
Old 22-01-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9883 / Power: 19
gasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasureroom View Post
bro, she had rtc long ago, heard no more coming back, miss her 指划 and hdly
awww i see. missed the boat. thanks for sharing!
Bros who upped me for the second time, please kindly wait. I will definitely return the favor once i am able to. Do note that i might take sometime before i am able to do so. Do pm me if i forgotten about your up.
Old 22-01-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
snakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
Had her last nite..Be forewarned....she is no more that Cassie we used to know. Everything had changed. So dun go there with too much anticipation. Good luck to u....
Old 22-01-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
iloveu1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeking87 View Post
Had her last nite..Be forewarned....she is no more that Cassie we used to know. Everything had changed. So dun go there with too much anticipation. Good luck to u....
What I can say is she is waste of my time going from west to east.
Old 22-01-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
can you further elaborate?
Was planning to book her during the cny period.
Old 22-01-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys! Anyone tried her: http://www.liltigersden.com/fay/
Any headsup? If no one try, I gonna try soon..
Thanks in advanced.
Old 22-01-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What happened bro? Can PM if inconvenient to post here? The last time she was here I thought she was above the ML average ... So I rtm a few times. How has her standards dropped? Thanks for the insights...
Old 22-01-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 19
aries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Put it simply....She has switched from a 4G roaming ML to a 1G. & my definition of 1G is roaming of her legs only. That's exactly what i got. Maybe your experience might be different. fyi when i visited her umpteen time quite a while back it was always 4G or at least 3.5G service.
Old 22-01-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries View Post
Put it simply....She has switched from a 4G roaming ML to a 1G. & my definition of 1G is roaming of her legs only. That's exactly what i got. Maybe your experience might be different. fyi when i visited her umpteen time quite a while back it was always 4G or at least 3.5G service.
Bro aries, you also visited her last night?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1