The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
tyrant81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Entry to sg

Have anyone tried to bring 2 Thai young ladies into Singapore for a short holiday without any issues from ica? Any advise for preparation?
Old 13-01-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold
Re: Entry to sg

wah got such kangtao bo jio.

If the ladies didn't go in out in out SG before, should be okay with valid hotel address.
Old 13-01-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

calling james to give his professional advice...
Old 13-01-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
calling james to give his professional advice...
who is james? you mean vbkk? his name is kelvin not james

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me

Last edited by kelthai; 13-01-2017 at 03:28 PM.
Old 13-01-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
who is james? you mean vbkk? his name is kelvin not james
Bond...James Bond soon soon ched.
Old 13-01-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Their English are quite bad which is quite worrisome. Quite young below 20... any idea if ica are able to check if I'm married?

Last edited by tyrant81; 13-01-2017 at 03:46 PM.
Old 13-01-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant81 View Post
Their English are quite bad which is quite worrisome. Quite young below 20... any idea if ica are able to check if I'm married?
send a private pm to james if he doesn't want to reply here... i am 100% confidence he is the best person to advise...
Old 13-01-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
send a private pm to james if he doesn't want to reply here... i am 100% confidence he is the best person to advise...
Bro what's James Id ?
Old 13-01-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
ICA works in mysterious ways lol. My ex thai-gf managed to get through even though she had came and stayed in Singapore for 1 month just 6 months prior. But her english was quite decent and she does have a normal job in thailand (she showed them her work pass in thailand). But this things can happen at random so I think its purely based on luck. And also, I think they are able to check your marital status.
Old 14-01-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

First trip usually no problem-if can show enough $ to tour here ect2.
Old 14-01-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

subject matter expert vbkk on his professional opinion gagaga
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Every new trip into Singapore will be based on their own merits. Previous cases of denied entry prior to this trip only serves as a reference and not necessarily mandatory to follow. Most if not all subjects themselves are aware what is the possible reason that they are refused entry. It's either insufficient funds,no onward return flight back, frequent traveller with long staying records, suspected illegal working are some of the most likely reasons. Officers are able to retrieve ex records of entering Singapore including embarkation cards fill in records.

If a genuine traveller is here for tourist reasons ( mind u, that means to visit Singapore and that does not include visit BF/etc ). It's a social visit pass. For tourist purposes. Not for visit BF and whatever reasons u can come up with. Officer is able to sniff out whether u are here to visit or other purposes.

There is no need for the officer to tell the girl/guy why he/she was denied entry. Interview is conducted between the officer and the subject. Questions will be thrown to the subject in the room and should a question/s be thrown repeatedly and does not satisfy the officer's curiosity , most likely that is the reason why u are send back/banned. It's just whether the girl willing to tell her BF/customer/ friends the truth or not.

Going to hotels with different guys WILL NOT pose as a reason for being denied entry into Singapore. ICA database does not have the ability to access records of the following. Yes all hotels captures the data but the data will only be accessed when some incidents take places and a search warrant need to be issued by the police to access the records.

Putting down different addresses of residence on different visits will affect a girls chances of entry. Officer will doubt the purpose of her visit as well as the relation between her and the person involved.
Old 14-01-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

no way, you should avoid it at all cost or risk being blacklisted
Old 15-01-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

wear LHL face printed or the Party logo printed t-shirt...95% go tru...

I'M CIM KING
Old 15-01-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Pipsqueak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ask them act hiso la, come to SG to eat original Boon Tong Kee. If can show credit card, for shopping. I feel if they prepare too much things or have a well rehearsed story, sure tio. Just act normal lor. Like any other person going overseas for holiday. Return ticket and booked accommodations for the duration of their stay should help also. I myself used to be questioned by immigration from Indonesia and Thailand. I told them I rich, i have money for holiday. Act hiso abit.
Old 16-01-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Have anyone tried to bring 2 Thai young ladies into Singapore for a short holiday without any issues from ica? Any advise for preparation?
Firstly make sure they have enough cash ($1k per person wld be good) and have a return flight plus hotel address booked.

If u are entering with them, officer will ask ur relationship with them. If u r married best to avoid. Because if they grant entry based on u being a guarantor u will need to sign a form stating ur name and IC. And it becomes ur responsibility to Ensure they do not run afoul of the law.

And yes...ICA can see ur family record. So dun try to bluff by saying she is ur gf. If not even u will get into trouble.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1