The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2007, 09:29 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -97 / Power: 0
velvetghost has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: 19yr old local mly Nikki

first of all, I would like to thank Bro No_Sex for giving me the contact. Y-day I finally had the time to meet up wif Nikki...picked her up at Eunos Station, she was dressed in home clothes, simple spagetti strap top, and a pair of loose fitting boxers...can see she is the bah bah kind wif a pair of good sized boobs...she would look quite pretty if not for her complextion...

drove to the MSCP but I wasn't too comfy wif the place so we drove down to East Coast Park, to the last carpark and parked in between two cars. Throughout the journey, she was chatty and we spoke a lot...she could really hold a conversation well and she was quite interesting to talk to...even after I've parked, we were still talking for a good 15 mins before we got down to action.

I took off her bra first and caressed her soft breasts, a bit saggy though but soft to touch...then I went below and fingered her and got her wet and in the mood...she then pulled down my shorts and started sucking me off...good suction but she didn't go very deep...I had to coaxed her to go deeper and also guide her other hand to caress my balls...

maybe I was nervous or something coz I took forever to cum! finally, I felt the erupting sensation so I told her to go faster and deeper which she obliged and I exploded into her mouth...she was very patient and kept on sucking and sucking till I expended my very last drop...after we cleaned up, I then drove her back and the rest is history...
Old 14-09-2007, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
Curious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCurious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone interested in Nikki can pm me. Just a reminder. She prefers to perform in car near Eunos as it will cut down on her travelling time and costs. As such, suitable for brothers who are willing to drive to Eunos. She doesnt do anal for the brother who pester her for that.

$50 for BJ (for a limited time only)
$80 for FJ (for a limited time only)

Please stick to her requirements and minimize smsing her unnecessary questions. Only chinese need apply

Have fun
Old 15-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Samster

Curious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCurious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone interested in Nikki can pm me. Just a reminder. She prefers to perform in car near Eunos as it will cut down on her travelling time and costs. As such, suitable for brothers who are willing to drive to Eunos. She doesnt do anal for the brother who pester her for that.

Please stick to her requirements and minimize smsing her unnecessary questions. Only chinese need apply

Have fun
Old 16-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
passion80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro Curious,

I working near Eunos, Kindly PM me the contact. Promise to write A FR after i try her.
Thanks.
Old 16-09-2007, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Dzesario deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro can pm me her num?
staying very near to eunos mrt ah.. n very2 interested ah
Old 17-09-2007, 10:04 AM
Samster

Have fun
Old 18-09-2007, 10:53 AM
Samster

19yr old local mly Nikki - Number Changed

Dear Bros

NIKKI HAS CHANGED HER CONTACT NUMBERS!! Anyone interested in Nikki can pm me.

Just a reminder. She prefers to perform in car near Eunos as it will cut down on her travelling time and costs. As such, suitable for brothers who are willing to drive to Eunos. She doesnt do anal for the brother who pester her for that.

Have fun
Old 18-09-2007, 11:50 AM
Samster

Dear Bros

Just a reminder. She prefers to perform in car near Eunos as it will cut down on her travelling time and costs. As such, suitable for brothers who are willing to drive to Eunos. She doesnt do anal for the brother who pester her for that.

Have fun
Old 18-09-2007, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
emailisshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro interested man can i join the party?
Old 18-09-2007, 04:03 PM
Samster

Dear Bros

Have fun
Old 18-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 19
astrofighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastrofighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: 19yr old local mly Nikki

Yo bro Curious,

have pm u for her contact. No problem as I will treat her nice... Will drive to her convenient location to pick her up... Now we wouldn't want to jeopardise ourselves by forcing the poor gal...

Regards
Astrofighter
Old 18-09-2007, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrofighter View Post
Yo bro Curious,

have pm u for her contact. No problem as I will treat her nice... Will drive to her convenient location to pick her up... Now we wouldn't want to jeopardise ourselves by forcing the poor gal...

Regards
Astrofighter
Pm you already bro...have fun
Old 18-09-2007, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 18
acidstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samsteracidstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious View Post
Pm you already bro...have fun
Cool!

Just PM you bro. Probably will arrange with her next week hence this week will be away for work. See how things goes.

Definately, will write a Fr, if i am into it.

Cheers!

Meanwhile, enjoy our stay in the forum. Cheers!
Old 19-09-2007, 02:55 PM
Samster

Dear Bros

Have fun
Old 19-09-2007, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ahFaRt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro~ does she only serve bros wif cars? coz i sms her last time she reply when,then i told her i got no cars,can meet somewhere or hotel or not,she no reply all the way
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1