The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-12-2015, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
We heard some MLs has converted to FLs. However, Fiona (SBC) is now an ML now.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/tiffany-massage-hj/
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=576727
I doubt she can give a decent massage.
Old 08-12-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
corps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just returned from latest JG session today with Cat Yaya, this time after her new advert with LTD. I am very suprised of the recent few negative comments about her service and JG don't feel like JG.. if hers is not JG, then I don't know what is.. *shrugs*

Felt weird about the comments, because I have been to many rtms for her JG sessions and have find that this is as authentic as a JG would get, and her service has always been top notch. I tried quite a few JGs and find Cat's one of the best, with super bonus of good looks and body!

I find that Cat does not use her beauty or body to get customers, but her excellent JG skills and massage which is continuously improving over time. And JG is indeed her forte and testament to that is the many good reviews.
Old 08-12-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post

4) shenhua69 - 小微
http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaowei/

tits are fake.. i am a tits lover and i guess you can sense my disappointment when you grab two rocks.. sian 1/2 when she started doing BM and i can only feel two harden bumps on my back.. only 1 hj.. cannot play with nipples (i tried one with enhanced tits before and was told not to play with her nipples too).. maybe those enhanced ones are sensitive?
I used to be a regular for her when she was called Yoyo and was working from TB area. Back then her boobs were 100% natural but B cuppers at most, with slight sag. Lately her photos show either she'd gone through the knife, or her earlier photos. I'd have thought the Shenhua ones were the natural photos and the sglonelyguy ones look like someone who have zero skills in photoshop tried to enhance her boobs:
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/yoyo-massage/
This from her natural boob look back in June:

So she went for enhancements then? A pity cos while she tends to be quiet, I enjoyed my time with her...
Old 08-12-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
evilbell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I used to be a regular for her when she was called Yoyo and was working from TB area. Back then her boobs were 100% natural but B cuppers at most, with slight sag. Lately her photos show either she'd gone through the knife, or her earlier photos. I'd have thought the Shenhua ones were the natural photos and the sglonelyguy ones look like someone who have zero skills in photoshop tried to enhance her boobs:
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/yoyo-massage/
This from her natural boob look back in June:

So she went for enhancements then? A pity cos while she tends to be quiet, I enjoyed my time with her...

She is like ice queen to be. Boobs cannot squeeze too. Its not like i squeeze super hard.
Old 08-12-2015, 02:34 AM
Samster

stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Liltiger's Passion and Shenhua's Connie (supposed to be Lil's Yuko)

Passion:
http://liltigersden.com/passion/

Was told that today's only her 4th day in SG so she's still new to this country. Location was in East side and for drivers there is an open air parking area for your convenience, don't have to fight for street parking. Instructions were straight forward to her flat, which is in a new condo and she lives by herself. Place is well maintained and clean.

When she opened the door, she was in a black translucent nightie and bra/panties. What distracted me was the amazing boobs that were just squeezed into her bra, giving the suez canal a run for the money... damn longkang man.

Very pleasant face.. She had her hair tied up in a bun but she has a nice face that grows on you. Went to shower (clean towels) and when i came out she helped me to towel down, felt paiseh like I'm some invalid. But she insisted LOL. Went to the bed and asked 1 or 2 HJ and I said one. She started the massage.

Massage was strong and decent. In fact she really helped unknot my neck and shoulders. She was friendly and chatted when I talked to her and not once did she pick up the phone. At the start of the massage she'd already taken off her top and was massaging me in her panties. She'd hug me from the back once in a while and do a catbath on my back, tingly!

Turned around and she started to do the sensual, and she used her C cups to great effect, including a brief BF and lots of cock-meets-boobies strokes. In fact, it's not easy for someone to get me hard doing this but she managed to! Fantastic to have her on top of my throwing her boobs at me and it's not mechanical, she really knows how to turn you on.

Some 4g roaming allowed but this may vary between people. I eventually came, she was patient as I always take forever to cum. After cumming, she went to wash up, and then returned, lied down next to me to cuddle and only now she checks her phone while talking to me. I went to shower and again she toweled me dry and helped with my clothes.

I find her service fantastic, she has a fantastic body - size 8, not a lot of fats, nice discreet tattoos on her back and bum, and those C cups. I can't tell if they are enhanced, they feel natural. She came out of the shower and squeezed them and I asked why - she said must massage them to get them bigger haha. Her face is pleasant to me although cannot compare with some one like Vera or Connie but it's the entire experience that counts right

FR for Connie:
Was in the area so tried Liltiger's Yuko who agreed to the time. But when the door open I thought how come this super hot SYT doesn't look like Yuko leh.. But by then I was already sucked into her looks and my lust took over lol. Try first, ask later haha. Location was new building and discreet, but parking can be a problem so factor that in for drivers.

Connie:
http://www.shenhua69.com/conniee/

She was wearing a striking red translucent nightie, one that just hangs over her shoulders like they are about to drop. I can tell she wasn't wearing a bra and only a gstring which turns me on tremendously. She is a size 6 or at most an 8, spinner body, no fats whatsoever, super young looks, even got me worried for a moment age wise haha. She has a very sweet face, no blemishes, smooth complexion and juicy thick red lips that I can't stop looking at. They match her dress. I saw another green nightie but i prefer this red piece lol. Went to shower alone, came out lied on the bed and she started the massage after asking 1 or 2 HJ.

Oh my. Don't see she has a small sized pint body but she can massage! She uses a nice oil that isn't too oily and she has got strength! And it's so nice to feel her smooth skin against mine when she massages. She wore her dress when massaging. She worked HARD on my back and legs and when I turned around, I just can't stop looking at how pretty she is when she massaged my hands and arms.

I thought if this was Yuko, man oh man, I'd be so tempted to do that FJ with her even though I know I have problems getting marikita. But just to have those lips around my cock... I get hard just thinking it.

She started the sensual by taking off her top, keeping her gstring. She has perky A cups, eraser nips and such a slim waist. A discreet tattoo on her arm (see if you can spot it!). She started by licking my nips and then rubbing the cock and it was late so it wasn't cooperating. She took my finger and started to lick it like it was my cock and that was when my imagination ran wild.. She could do THINGS to my finger that I so want her to do to my other appendage! Some 4g roaming allowed and she can moan like nothing and rock to and fro beside me like she was doing the cowgirl. Oh man.

Came after a while and she went to clean up. I went to clean up, paid and when I went out, I think I saw Yuko.. She looked tired but heck, this switch and bait wasn't too bad! Pity didn't get a chance to try Yuko this time round. But if I'm in the neighbourhood, I just might give Connie a try again, if only because it appeals to the chee koh pek lusting after a SYT!
Old 08-12-2015, 05:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
Zaelert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZaelert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://www.shenhua69.com/yukiko/

So I was just scrolling through Javabeans' ML list and found this Yukiko 优乐美 on list 2. Turned out to be Yoyo from a few months back. Just returned to SG apparently.

Now, we have bros here who like big boobs, bros who likes a sweet face, bros who like long legs. For me, I have a weakness for smooth skin.

Many a times, I have been sat on by MLs with coarse skin, those unforgiving large pores producing slime that sticks onto my freshly bathed back. God I hate it! But I digress.

Yukiko (Yoyo) stands out because of her smooth skin consistent throughout her entire taut body. Though everyone keeps talking about her pretty face.

I remembered the connection we shared. Those times where we sat on the balcony of her Lorong Limau apartment during her previous stint to smoke. She treated me like a friend and I treated her like a friend who sucks my dick and charge me for it.

So I opened my wechat to look through her contact I had saved the previous time. Found her contact and messaged to ask if she is in SG.

SHE FREAKING DELETED ME. Wechat had asked me to add her again to be able to chat.

First hurdle! I wasn't about to give up. I thought of those times when I was about to give up on my O levels back then, I remembered my mum pulling me to one side and telling me this,
"In life you are going to meet many hurdles, don't ever give up or you will not taste the fruits at the end of the road."

With that in mind, I picked up my phone and added her on wechat. I'm not going to let my mother down.

After what seems like ages, she finally accepted my friend request. We begin to arrange a suitable timing.

Still feeling somewhat sore, I arrived at her apartment. Her friend was there too as I can tell from the wechat pics they posted together touring SG. She had asked her friend to come out and greet me too. I think she may be showing her the ropes as well.

Yukiko (Yoyo) was the usual jovial self. She led me into the room away from her grinning friend and closed the door.

"Did I delete you on wechat?" She asked giggling to herself. I nodded and she claims that it was because she thought she was never coming back again. Then she said something about a chopstick, a dirty room and whether I have a flying radio... I'm not sure what she said because I wasn't listening to her ramblings anymore. I was staring at her.

She still looks stunning as ever. I could see her silhouette under that lacy blouse and I want to do things to her that even the Pope would probably want to.

After bathing, she laid me down on the bed and sat on me. OMG. A pair of naked except for panties ass just sat on my bare back. I turned around and her top was off. I pretended not to be turned on and returned my head to the pillow because that's how much of an idiot I am. Always trying to act cool in front of her. But her skin was so smooth invoking memories from before. And it is cool to the touch! My favourite.

Her massage was ordinary and nothing to shout about. Piano-like but she doesn't seek to cut short the massage timing. All areas are covered except for a shockingly lack of strength
But then again, if you go to a freelance ML to look for a good massage, you are just like that Malaysian diplomat who goes to a New Zealand strip club to listen to good music.

The teasing begins with her rubbing her tits all over me. Again, that cool smooth skin gliding all over me like a Disney on ice skater!
She flipped me over and I begin to abandon my gentleman act. I squeezed her breasts as she blew me with her pretty face.
BTW I'm not good with writing this orgasmic part so I'm going to conclude with a "I shot my load."

And with all the lusty and horny thoughts out of the way, I could finally hear what she was going on about. We chatted about the accomadation, ex girlfriends, fashion and all. Smoked a few sticks before I left.

All in all a good session and I think my mum would have been proud of me. See, I never gave up and attained the fruits at the end of the road.

Last edited by Zaelert; 08-12-2015 at 08:15 PM. Reason: *note, just edited. Mixed up her name.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
Bro you op for the 120/180 service? hehe
Just tried yuko 180. I would say bbbbj is good.. very tight n wet.. just that she tried to block me from going deeper.. aftet the deed is followed by massage till time is up.. she mentioned she RTC soon for good.. thats why she go for FL.. and to my surprised i saw connie and she is back! Looking very good.. we hugged like a long lost friend before i entered the room.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbell View Post
She is like ice queen to be. Boobs cannot squeeze too. Its not like i squeeze super hard.
I think she did some "enhancements" use to visited her when they still original B n stop when service level dropped
Old 08-12-2015, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7105 / Power: 17
tuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaelert View Post
So I was just scrolling through Javabeans' ML list and found this Melody 优乐美 on list 2. Turned out to be Yoyo from a few months back. Just returned to SG apparently.

Oh BTW, don't fall for the love trap like I did. She can be really cute. This is my 3rd rtm. I will probably propose to her on the next rtm. Then on the 5th rtm, we will be applying for a BTO together.
good MR, upz u +8
Old 08-12-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaelert View Post

SHE FREAKING DELETED ME. Wechat had asked me to add her again to be able to chat.

An AP did the same to me (just skipped rtm for a week), but managed to hook up w her again and made a "no reservations" visit after.

MLs receive so many customers during their stint so probably takes something special for one to get noted... even if a "connection" is seemingly felt during the session(s) - it may just be isolated to the session.

C
Old 08-12-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 14
lazymf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlazymf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesaint View Post
so u mean need her to remove clothes u need to add another $50? but after u add another $50 than she extend another 30mins? so overall session 90mins is $160? if 60mins is clothes on?
Overall 90mins is 150, if 60mins, which is $100, fully clothed.
Old 08-12-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Passion:
Bro, in terms of look, how's Passion compared to Yuko?
Old 08-12-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
Bro, in terms of look, how's Passion compared to Yuko?
Unfortunately I didn't get to see yuko carefully so cannot comment. She was looking away from me when I came out like she knew she did a bait and switch.. Bodywise passion has a nice body, face might be a bit more variable for people but like I said, I grew to appreciate it over the course of the hour lol.
Old 08-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Passion:

Was told that today's only her 4th day in SG so she's still new to this country. Location was in East side and for drivers there is an open air parking area for your convenience, don't have to fight for street parking. Instructions were straight forward to her flat, which is in a new condo and she lives by herself. Place is well maintained and clean.

When she opened the door, she was in a black translucent nightie and bra/panties. What distracted me was the amazing boobs that were just squeezed into her bra, giving the suez canal a run for the money... damn longkang man.

Very pleasant face.. She had her hair tied up in a bun but she has a nice face that grows on you. Went to shower (clean towels) and when i came out she helped me to towel down, felt paiseh like I'm some invalid. But she insisted LOL. Went to the bed and asked 1 or 2 HJ and I said one. She started the massage.

Massage was strong and decent. In fact she really helped unknot my neck and shoulders. She was friendly and chatted when I talked to her and not once did she pick up the phone. At the start of the massage she'd already taken off her top and was massaging me in her panties. She'd hug me from the back once in a while and do a catbath on my back, tingly!

Turned around and she started to do the sensual, and she used her C cups to great effect, including a brief BF and lots of cock-meets-boobies strokes. In fact, it's not easy for someone to get me hard doing this but she managed to! Fantastic to have her on top of my throwing her boobs at me and it's not mechanical, she really knows how to turn you on.

Some 4g roaming allowed but this may vary between people. I eventually came, she was patient as I always take forever to cum. After cumming, she went to wash up, and then returned, lied down next to me to cuddle and only now she checks her phone while talking to me. I went to shower and again she toweled me dry and helped with my clothes.

I find her service fantastic, she has a fantastic body - size 8, not a lot of fats, nice discreet tattoos on her back and bum, and those C cups. I can't tell if they are enhanced, they feel natural. She came out of the shower and squeezed them and I asked why - she said must massage them to get them bigger haha. Her face is pleasant to me although cannot compare with some one like Vera or Connie but it's the entire experience that counts right

FR for Connie:
Was in the area so tried Liltiger's Yuko who agreed to the time. But when the door open I thought how come this super hot SYT doesn't look like Yuko leh.. But by then I was already sucked into her looks and my lust took over lol. Try first, ask later haha. Location was new building and discreet, but parking can be a problem so factor that in for drivers.

Connie:
http://www.shenhua69.com/conniee/

She was wearing a striking red translucent nightie, one that just hangs over her shoulders like they are about to drop. I can tell she wasn't wearing a bra and only a gstring which turns me on tremendously. She is a size 6 or at most an 8, spinner body, no fats whatsoever, super young looks, even got me worried for a moment age wise haha. She has a very sweet face, no blemishes, smooth complexion and juicy thick red lips that I can't stop looking at. They match her dress. I saw another green nightie but i prefer this red piece lol. Went to shower alone, came out lied on the bed and she started the massage after asking 1 or 2 HJ.

Oh my. Don't see she has a small sized pint body but she can massage! She uses a nice oil that isn't too oily and she has got strength! And it's so nice to feel her smooth skin against mine when she massages. She wore her dress when massaging. She worked HARD on my back and legs and when I turned around, I just can't stop looking at how pretty she is when she massaged my hands and arms.

I thought if this was Yuko, man oh man, I'd be so tempted to do that FJ with her even though I know I have problems getting marikita. But just to have those lips around my cock... I get hard just thinking it.

She started the sensual by taking off her top, keeping her gstring. She has perky A cups, eraser nips and such a slim waist. A discreet tattoo on her arm (see if you can spot it!). She started by licking my nips and then rubbing the cock and it was late so it wasn't cooperating. She took my finger and started to lick it like it was my cock and that was when my imagination ran wild.. She could do THINGS to my finger that I so want her to do to my other appendage! Some 4g roaming allowed and she can moan like nothing and rock to and fro beside me like she was doing the cowgirl. Oh man.

Came after a while and she went to clean up. I went to clean up, paid and when I went out, I think I saw Yuko.. She looked tired but heck, this switch and bait wasn't too bad! Pity didn't get a chance to try Yuko this time round. But if I'm in the neighbourhood, I just might give Connie a try again, if only because it appeals to the chee koh pek lusting after a SYT!
Woots nice MRs bro! Got me interested in this passion and woohoo! Connie is back!
Old 08-12-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
Homini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This ML also switch to FL

http://$$$$$$.com/siwa/1197.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1