The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 9
badguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of light
Any FR on Myanmar masseuse in spa

I am a massage lover and have been going to different spa for close to 5 years. I have tried different nationalities, mostly Chinese, Malay, Vietnam and Thailand. I have never tried Myanmar. But i have just seen 2 Myanmar masseuse on https://g1298.com/. Has anyone tried Myanmar masseuse? and share your experience if you have had any.
Old 02-01-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp
Re: Any FR on Myanmar masseuse in spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by badguy88 View Post
I am a massage lover and have been going to different spa for close to 5 years. I have tried different nationalities, mostly Chinese, Malay, Vietnam and Thailand. I have never tried Myanmar. But i have just seen 2 Myanmar masseuse on https://g1298.com/. Has anyone tried Myanmar masseuse? and share your experience if you have had any.
i also wish to try myanmar and pinoy masseuse
Old 02-01-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I've tried once, she's 1 of the MLs in the link you shared. Same like VN MLs. But when she doing HE, kept looking at the door. But I only tried her once, haven't try to unlock more things.
Old 02-01-2024, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Cambodia & Laos even more unique
Old 03-01-2024, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 12
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

There is another Burmese (Myanmar) in the east. Gfe is quite good and can converse in English quite well. I think someone previously shared about her before. Think frog leg porridge and some of you might know.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

I know of one Myanmar ml around jalan besar area near sim lim tower...can speak English,looks average...massage ok..special must slowly then can get...curtain shop...entrance 58...
Old 06-01-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 24
18plus is one of the Best!18plus is one of the Best!18plus is one of the Best!18plus is one of the Best!

Agree, one in E wellness is Combodia Beauty!
[/B][/I][/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Cambodia & Laos even more unique
Old 06-01-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Braddell got 1 Burmese. Spa near a frog porridge place
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1