The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
Hoping for a post tonight. Else it'll be one of those rare occasions where I want the weekend to be over soon 😓.
Old 17-02-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My adventure as a hawker

I remembered drinking loads of water and doing a lot of stretching that day at home.

The aches and the pain in my joints burnt with each action I made.

I don’t remember having such a intense workout before.

12.30pm

I don’t intend to do anything that day. I just wanted to rest.

I strolled across the road to a nearby coffeeshop, bought myself a nice large packet of rice before heading back home to eat in front of my computer.
As I closed up the takeaway box after finishing the last bit, my phone rang.

It was Kate

She wanted to know what happened to me and I told her I was not feeling too good that morning so I skipped work.

Kate : Please make sure you get well by tomorrow then. Don’ forget we still have Roland’s dinner.

Jake : I should be better by then.

Kate told me that we will meet up the next day first before heading down to Roland’s place together. We were to maintain our front of a couple.

Kate : If anyone were to call our bluff, it would be Roland…

Jake : What if he doesn’t believe we’re dating ?

Kate : Don’t worry, just act natural. ,.. and behave as if we’re really dating.

Shortly after I hung up, my parents came back and asked if I was feeling any better.

Mum : You ok or not ?

Jake : Yah I’m much better now… sorry for not being able to go down today…

Mum : This is one of the problem of being your own boss Jake…. We cannot afford to wake up and decide not to go down to work…

She explained that ingredients were pre ordered the day before. Suppliers would probably be on their way down sending us our orders by the time we woke up. Raw ingredients would spoil and you would be making a loss for that day.

I nodded and told her I’m ok.

Lucy text me late in the evening around 8pm.

Lucy msg : I’m aching all over…..

Jake msg : Me too…

My phone rang almost immediately after I replied and Lucy asked how was I doing

Lucy : Miss me or not Jake ? … hahaha…

Jake : A little…I guess…

Lucy chuckled for a couple of second before she got all business like again.

She went on to tell me that she would help set up an opportunity for me to approach Tiffany.

You see, if I pop up out of the blue, it would definitely set alarm bell ringing. Terry and I aren’t exactly best friends so the initial contact is crucial. Lucy suggested that the best way to do that would be to bump into them accidentally, or rather, let them bump into me.

Lucy : Leave that to me …. You just need to get ready this Saturday morning..

Jake : Where do I go ?

Lucy : That really depends, I’m going to call in a favour but I suspect it would not be enough. I’ll keep you updated.

Jake : Orh. Ok..

I went to bed after that and the routine of my usual day fell back into place.

I woke up, went to the stall and did what I had to.

4th Feburary 2015

Wednesday

11.30am

I was almost done packing up at the stall when Kate gestured me over to the coffee stall.

Jake : What’s up ?

Kate : What are you wearing tonight ?

Jake : Ermmm.. pants and…. Collared t-shirt ? we’re eating at his place right…. Need to be so formal ?

Kate : NO!.... don’t…

Jake : Then what ?? I need to wear a suit ?

Kate : Of course not…

Kate went on to say that Roland has the habit of going for a walk before dinner, and if he was in the mood, he would want to go for a jog.

Jake : What the fuck ??

Kate slapped me on my arm.

Kate : Don’t curse at me !.

Jake : Oh.. sorry… sorry…

Kate : Roland…. As I mentioned before, is a heavy smoker. If he goes for a stroll, he’ll be smoking throughout the walk, I don’t think it will be more than 30 minutes….. but if he decides to go for a run, it might take an hour…

My jaw literally dropped in front of Kate.

Jake : You are kidding me…. but what has this got to do with us… he can walk or run… I don’t care… we’re there for dinner….

Kate : This is the thing… !... it’s never that straight forward with Roland… he likes to fuck with his guest…. I mean not physically….

Jake : Thank god…

Kate : Tsk !... listen to me !...

I sighed and nodded when Kate asked me to go down in jogging gear but with spare change of clothes and shoes.

Kate : If we do go for a walk or jog, expect to be asked to take a shower after that and you better do…. Regardless whether you sweat or not…

Jake : Wow…. Shower at Roland’s place…. I better make sure I don’t drop my soap man…

Kate rolled her eyes at me and asked me to meet her at her place at 5pm.

4.30pm

I got changed and carried a change of clothes in a backpack and took a cab over to Kate’s place.

5.00pm

Kate came down and seeing her in her jogging attire caused a slight stir in my pants.

She wore a black sports bra that’s visible through her netted grey singlet. The mesh of small holes created this illusion of can see through yet cannot really see kind of feeling as she bounced up to me in her neon blue running shoes.

She wore a black running shorts that had light grey tights attached to the inner lining. Covering half of her creamy thighs.

Her hair was tied up in a bun and she gave me a nod and asked if I was ready.

Jake : Yeah I guess…

Inside my heart I was praying that Roland would not do anything stupid. My body was still aching from the session with Lucy. My god, the array or positions and spots I fucked her in always brought a smile to my face when I thought of it.

The way Jane and Huimin teased at me when they think I was just some sweet innocent virgin they could toy with only to realise that I was not. I was thankful I was pretty on form that evening. Perhaps it was because of Lucy, she really knows how to bring out the monster in men.

Kate and I took a cab over to Roland’s place at Thomson Heights. It’s an interesting estate, you can say it’s in Ang Mo Kio, but it’s beside Upper Thomson, then again it’s right by Yio Chu Kang road. I’ve never been to this part of the country before.

The cab rolled up to a large modern house that towered above the neighbours and we got out.

Kate linked arms with me and we walked up to the gate and rang the bell.

The magnetic catch of the gate buzzed and we entered the compound the same time Roland came out with a unlit cigarette in his mouth.

Roland: Welcome !.... to my humble abode…
Old 17-02-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

We shook hands and asked if I smoke.

Roland : Do you smoke Jake ?

I shook my head and he laughed.

Roland : GOOD !... smoking is bad for you … come … come… come on in…

Kate and I stepped in and my eyes lit up as I took in the interior of Roland’s house.

It was a stark contrast from what Lucy had done with hers.

It was clean, as far as my eyes could see, there were only 3 primary colours in the entire house. White, grey and the deep rich colour of Teak. The dining table was set too and the cutleries looked expensive. Stainless steel with leaves of gold plated onto them and even the plates looked like they were made by craftsmen.

The furniture in the house, the paintings on the walls, the rugs beneath our feet, nothing was chosen at random.

You can safely say that every piece was curated by Roland, chosen carefully so that everything comes together that way he wanted. It’s spacious and airy and I felt like I entered some zen master’s lair.

Roland : Haha… I see you’ve come prepared for some outdoor activities…

Roland gestured to our attire while Kate pointed at his too

Kate : You looked like you’re dressed for it too…

Roland laughed as he rolled the unlit cigarette in his mouth. He wore a full marathon finisher shirt and running shorts as well, the only thing out of place was his grey fluffy bedroom slippers.

He looked at Kate and me for a few seconds before nodding and turning away.

Roland : Give me a minute, let me get change.

5 minutes later, we were stretching in the porch and by the looks of it, Roland had no plans for a stroll in the park.

He led us on a leisurely jog though his estate and we ran without a word. He did not try to talk to us and he made sure he was a few paces in front all the time. I tried to keep pace but everytime he feels me getting closer, he would pick up his speed, leaving me gasping for breath.

7.15pm

All 3 of us were drenched in sweat as we approached the gate.

I felt like vomiting.

Roland : Let’s wash up first before dinner shall we…

Then he said something that made me excited for the first time that evening.

Roland : Do you guys mind sharing the same bathroom ? …. I mean…. Since you’re dating …

My eyes literally lit up and I replied Roland straight away.

Jake : Sure …

Roland smiled and showed us the way to the guest bathroom. Instead of heading up to shower, he stayed behind and waited for us to enter the bathroom.

Kate gave me an evil stare without a word.

Kate and I stepped in and Roland gave us a smile before closing the door for us.

Kate glared at me as if she wanted to stab me.

Jake : What ?? We’re dating… it’s normal…

She smacked me on my back and quickly put her finger to her lips before pointing to the door.

Ok, this is taking paranoia to the next level.

The bathroom is not big but it’s definitely bigger than the regular one I was used to.

It’s modelled like a hotel bathroom. A vanity top along the wall before a glass panel separates the shower and bathtub.

Kate looked at the narrow space before turning back to glare at me.

Jake : What ? It’s just shower…. I’m not touching or anything…

She smacked me several times on my head before making me turn around and face away from the shower stall.

Then almost immediately, Kate changed her mind and she made me go take my shower first.

Jake : Sure….

I removed my top in an unbashful manner in front of her much to her irritation .

Jake : You never see naked man before ah…

Kate clenched her fist as I laughed and without warning, I stripped my pants together with my underwear down together, exposing my dick right in front of Kate’s face.

She gasped and her jaws dropped at the audacity of my action. Her eyes widened and she immediately shriek and turned around, covering her eyes.

Kate : FUCK!!.. JAKE…. Fuck….idoit. !!! that’s disgusting !!...

Jake : Hahahaha…

I laughed and went to take my shower. I kept stealing glance at Kate but she kept her back towards me with her arms folded.

Jake : I’m done… can turn around already… hahah..

Kate did a half turn to make sure I was fully dressed before hitting me several times on my chest.

Kate : You’re a sick bastard… ! ..TSK!...

Jake : I’m your boyfriend ok….

Kate threw my stuff at me and made me go out of the bathroom.

I chuckled at what I did and walked towards the living room.

Right about then I saw Roland coming down from level 2 and he was drying his hair with his towel.

Roland’s body is well maintained despite his age. He’s got to be in his late 40s by now but he look like a youthful version of Ekin Cheng. His skin is evenly tanned and he has a rather manly outlook despite his sexual orientation.

He oozes charisma from the way the moved and talk, honestly I think he would not look out of place if you put him in some Korean drama playing the heir to a business empire.

Roland : All done ??

Jake ; Yeah..

He stretched out his arm and invited me over to his study before pouring himself a drink.

Roland : do you drink Jake ?

Jake : A little..

Roland : Whiskey ok for you ??

I turned and saw him took a bottle and poured himself a generous amount.

Roland : What would you like? Single Malt ? blended ?.... Japanese or ….

I looked at the array of drinks he had in front of his mini bar and replied in the most Singaporean way you could get when ordering a whiskey.

Jake : I….. i…. I don’t want the SIAP SIAP ( smokey peat) taste kind…. The rest is ok…

Roland laughed and I could tell he as generally amused.

Roland : hahaha… ok… ok… I understand…. Here… this one not SIAP one..

I turned my head sideways and watch him pour me 12 year old Yoichi from Nikka.

He handed me the glass and raised his.

I remembered what Kate told me in the briefing and did what I should respectfully.

Jake : Thank you thank you…

I took a sip of the drink and immediately fell in love with it. Roland saw me lit up and he smiled.

He walked around his study down this small alleyway with several art pieces on the wall.

Roland : Do you collect art ?

Jake : I collect easylink cards only…

Roland : hahaha… ok… do you like paintings? ?

I remembered the part about being honest and I tried to think of a good reply.
Old 17-02-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster (A)

Jake : I really don’t know what’s good….. or what’s bad….

I told Roland I can’t tell what the artist is trying to express, or how powerful his strokes are or how brilliant the art piece turns out.

Jake : I’m just a layman…. But when I see something I like….. I just like it…. There’s no particular reason why…. If it’s nice to me… it’s nice..

Roland smiled and took another swig of his drink.

He briefly talked to me about some of the pieces he acquired over the years, their history, which owner has held them before. I tried to pay attention until we walk pass this small glass enclosed room.

It’s about the size of a typical HDB bedroom. I could see it’s temperature controlled. It’s not for wine, it’s for documents, and files but I was not interested in those.

I walked closer to have a better look and I did not realise I had plastered my forehead on the cool glass panel for a good 10 seconds staring at the painting hanging on a cabinet.

I stared and I stared before Roland broke the silence.

Roland : You like that ?

I turned to look at Roland in his eye and the first thing I asked was whether that was real

He just laughed and drained his whiskey.

I turned back to look at the painting again.

I had seen a similar series of painting in Chicago. I don’t even know what attracted me to them but I just drifted towards it, staring at the painting for god knows how long before I looked at the name of the artist.

It was just a stack of hay against a backdrop.

That was it.

There was something mesmerising about the painting I could not explain.

Roland returned with his glass topped up and came to my side.

Roland : It was a gift…. From my 1st boyfriend…. He’s a German…

I wasn’t really paying attention and I asked Roland the same question again.

Jake : Is it real ? …

Roland : hahha…. .. does it matter ?

Roland added that that painting will never see the light of day.

Roland : No one really knows how many was done, there were rumours that some had always been in private collection , never revealed.

Jake : You’re shitting me right….

Roland : Hahaha…. I like your sense of humour Jake…. Come… let’s have dinner…

I tore my eyes away from the painting and joined Roland in the dinning area.

He sat down beside me and lowered his voice considerably.

Roland : Ok, I shall not beat about the bush… Lucy said…. you might be on track to getting something that I would really like….

Jake : WHAT >?

Roland smiled and continued.

Roland : Come on Jake….

He looked towards the bathroom to make sure Kate was still inside before going on.

Roland : I know you’re helping Lucy with something…. And that you would be able to trade that…… for something I want …

I kept quiet and waited for Roland to go on.

Roland : I want….. what Gabriel has…

Jake : What is that ?? …

Roland : You know what I’m talking about…

I turned to check behind me before turning back to Roland.

Jake : Gabriel….. is the leader…. He has the key to everything… why don’t everyone just ask him for it….

Roland laughed and smacked his thigh.

Jake : Which brings me to the question I’ve had on my mind for the longest time. …. Why don’t Gabriel just take all the dirt and keep it for himself ?

Roland’s eyes met mind for a second before explaining to me .

The key in this sense is symbolic and it does not refer to a physical key.

Roland : If it is one, then who’s to say the leader can’t open up the safe and make copies of everything ? Right ?

I nodded in agreement.

The key in this case refers to a 2 things. 1 is the list.

The list which would reveal who’s holding onto who’s dirt.

Jake : Why is this valuable ?

Roland : You would be able to tell a lot from that list isn’t it ? For one….You would not be holding onto the dirt of someone you are close to and definitely not someone you don’t get along with….. and most important of all… you would know where to go… to get what you want….

He waved his hands in his air like a magician and finished his sentence.

Roland : And maybe one day….. you can finally be free ….from this organisation…

Jake : Gabriel has the list ?

Roland : It’s held in trust by a reputable firm…. The leader would have access…. But all elders would be notified should he access it..... It’s only fair that way…

I nodded .

Roland : All hell would break loose then but Gabriel, or whoever is the leader would still have the upper hand.

Jake : What’s the other part of the Key ?

Roland : A location… for a item.

Jake : What item ?

Roland : Something left behind by Gabriel’s grandfather.

Jake : What does that do ?

Roland smiled and leaned closer to me.

Roland : If it ever comes to that…. You can be sure all hell has already broken loose. …

He laughed and paused for effect before whispering to me.

Roland : The 9th vote…. To end a tie… .. not to be used lightly of course… has never been used so far..

I leaned back on my chair and take in what Roland had just told me.

It was like I’m sinking deeper and deeper into this. Yet the deeper I sank, the more curious I was about it. It’s like an itch I could not scratch.

Roland : Now….. Gabriel…. Has what I want…

Jake : He has your dirt ?....

Roland smiled but he did not give me an answer.

Jake : What can you give me for it ?

Roland laughed before looking past my shoulder.

He stood up and I saw Kate in a short black dress and grey heels.

She looked beautiful and classy as Roland helped her with the chair.

Roland : Shouldn’t the boyfriend be doing this instead ? haha
Old 17-02-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
leccum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update hehe
Old 17-02-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster (A)

He chuckled and there was a moment of awkwardness.

He poured wine for us and was about to take a seat when his phone rang.

Roland : Alright… give me a minute.

When Roland disappeared down the hall towards the main door, Kate reminded me about the cutleries.

Kate : Don’t use the wrong one !! … watch what I do ok !

I nodded my head.

My jaws almost dropped when I saw Roland open the door and received the pizza from the delivery guy.

Roland : Sorry… doorbell spoil …

Kate had a shock too as Roland brought the pizza to the middle of the dining table and asked us to help ourselves.

Kate hesitated for a moment until I stood up, opened up the boxes and asked what flavour she wanted.

Jake : Hawaiian or meat lover ?

I could hear Kate gasped in horror as I proceed to tear up a slice with my hand and put it on her plate.

She was glaring at me and I took one piece for myself too while Roland laughed.

Jake : I was warned about using the wrong cutleries….. so since it’s pizza…..

I raised a slice at Roland and he asked me to go ahead.

He looked directly at Kate and said something totally out of the blue.

Roland : I want to half the rent at my spa in Clark quay

Kate : WHAT !... you’re already getting a good price !...

Roland : You can always say no…

Kate glared at Roland for a moment before dialling Gabriel’s number.

She spoke softly into the phone for a minute before excusing herself from the dining area.

Roland turned to me and offered me something else other than pizza which caused me to choke.

Roland : Have you fucked your girlfriend yet ?

Jake : What !!.. cough… cough… what… cough.. cough…

I reached for my wine to wash down the pizza as I looked at Roland in an aghast manner

Roland : Yes….. or no…

I hesitated for a while before nodding my head.

Jake : She’s my girlfriend…. Of course we have sex… it’s part of a healthy relationship…we…

Roland smiled and Kate returned at that very moment.

Kate : Half is too much… we can do 25%.... and…

She paused.

Kate stopped talking all of a sudden.

Roland’s face had changed.

His expression, his body language was different.

Hostility was written all over his look and Kate just kept quiet as Roland drained his wine.

I too was caught off guard with the sudden change in attitude and the mood of the dinner.

Roland stood up and added.

Roland : Is he your boyfriend ?? … yes…. Or no…

Kate answered almost too quickly…

Kate : YES !..

Roland turned to me and before he could throw me the question, I nodded my head and said yes too.

Jake : YES !...

He turned, reached for a drawer, grabbed something and threw it on the pizza box.

I saw 3 condoms land within centimetres of each other.

Roland : Proof it..

Jake : WHAT !

Roland’s expression remained unchanged. He looked grim and almost frightening as he took his seat.

Roland : Proof it…. Or get the fuck out of my house…

He turned over to Kate and added.

Roland : Keep your 25%... I don’t need it…

The situation was getting awkward as the 3 of us stared at each other in the house.

I went over to Kate and held her hand.

Jake : Let’s go.. hey….hey… let’s go…

I could see Kate clenching her teeth as she engaged in that game of poker with Roland.

Jake : Let’s go la… eh… let’s go…

Kate : 30%.... that’s our final offer… ..

Roland set his wine glass down so hard that it broke at the stem on the dining table causing me to jump.

Roland : Proof it !!! …… and I’ll accept it….

Kate was breathing really hard and I could see her shoulder move up and down.

Then without a word, she grabbed the condoms off the pizza box and stormed up the stairs shouting after me.

Kate : JAKE!!!... come here !!

My jaws dropped as Kate stormed up the stairs in her heels.

Right at that moment, I turned to look at Roland who smiled and gave me a wink.

Roland : Don’t forget to get me what I want…

……………………………..
Old 17-02-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
MyPaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more...
Old 17-02-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Quarter4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stuff!! Camping too
Old 18-02-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
BlurLikeSotong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates bro ilock!
Old 18-02-2017, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 8
MrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow i like how there are layers to the story. Great work bro ilock!
Old 18-02-2017, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update bro ilock. Thanks.
Old 18-02-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NoCoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 18-02-2017, 10:45 AM