The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2008, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of
20yo PRC CFM SYT with an Attitude - Xiao Yan

FR - Xiao Yan
Headed down to GL tonight. Pretty crowded, police was around but fortunately apparently only clamping on gambling. After taking a walk, decide to settle down on this SYT. This FL is from China, so obviously the standard "Don'ts" of PRC FLs apply:
- No kissing
- No BBBJ (i.e. provides BJ with cap only).

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: A
Body: 7.5/10
FJ: 10/10
Fingering: Didn't try
BJ: 5/10
Kissing: No
GFE: 6/10
Attitude: Depends, please read on for details
Service: 0/10
RTF: Yes
Damage: 80/1/45
Please do note that the above scores are based on PRC FL standard.

She has really big eyes like a Jap girl and a sexy mole on her right cheek. Around 1.6m tall, nice and fair body. Not much of a tummy. Asked her about her service, she mentioned the standard but she is honest here and didn't say it is good service. But her eyes were so mesmerizing, I decided to risk it.

Went into the room, she told me to shower by myself. Starting to regret my decision a little, didn't think the service would be that bad. Came out of shower, she stripped and curling up on the bed in a sexy pose. Lied down beside her, she gave me a really lousy catbath and BJ. But when she blow you, she gives you a sluttly look with those CFM big eyes - this alone really offsets the bad skill she had!

Tried to grab her boobs, but she brushed my hand away and said she didn't like it. Sian already... but please do read on later in this FR... Anyway, this girl really has quite an attitude, which might be a turn-on to some bros actually.

She requested me to enter her in missionary. This is where I really love her - her vaginal muscles. Just entered only, can feel it contracting and gripping my little brother. Start pumping her, varying between long and deep strokes and fast pumping. She maintained eye contact with me and started moaning. Can feel she is getting warmer and wetter in the pussy.

Stopped intermittently a couple of times, and during those times can feel her vagina contracting and gripping me. As I pumped her further, grabbed her breasts and this time she welcomed it She does has a nice set of pencil tip nipples. Finally release in missionary. As I was withdrawing from her vagina, felt a splash from her wet pussy.

If you are looking for service/GFE, please look for someone else....
If you are looking for a vagina like what I mentioned above, go get her.

Will share contact with senior bros first to avoid number collectors and flooding her.

Couldn't get permission for pics. In any case, she is located on the vertical strip between L12 and L14, nearer to the L12 intersection.
Old 16-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Samster

Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of
Re: 20yo PRC CFM SYT with an Attitude - Xiao Yan

Trying to get pics... but location is as per mentioned above.

The mole is distinct on her right cheekbone.
Old 16-11-2008, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS , you rate her Service: 0/10 ??

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 17-11-2008, 02:39 AM
Samster

Yes, what I'm trying to say here is that her service is not good. But if compare to usual PRC FL, probably she score 5/10 ba.

Also, she gives attitude, but it's not bad attitude... it's "bad" attitude kind. Actually she can be quite sweet if you manage to push the right buttons.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1