The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2009, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 19
Earlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud of
Re: 21 yrs old prc student in SG, pretty, polite and demure

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Sam View Post
Make arrangement the afternoon to tell her that I shall be calling after 8 pm, due to work can only called at about 9.30pm , said can we we
meet at about 10.30 pm.She said OK, book the hotel and call again.
Booked hotel at Jalan Sultan and waited for a while for the room, while in the room I call her and she came in 10 minutes later.
so far so good:

This is where the nightmare comes:

She came in, we chat briefly she said she is a college girl,a call came in ( about 10.40 pm)and she chat briefly chat on the phone .

Before she strip. as said since this is the first time , can I pay her first, so OK loh took my wallet and fish out $150, but she ask if
I can give a little more to pay her school fee, I said how much, she said $50. I was taken aback at that point,but for some reason I just give 50 more
to her.

Then she strip , was quite a sight, fair , peaky boobs, I touch and is enhanced,body was very propotionate. I ask if she want a shower, she said she has taken, so I shower myslf loh, later she came in do some cleaning up for me.for obvious reason, blow me mah....

After shower she french me briefly and ask for the condom.She bbbj me , did some balls sucking and ash rimming.For less than 5 mins she put on
the cap start cowgirl me ( super fast ). I could stop her ( told myself what the fuck,I havn't even touch you bottom yet) .
I came in less then 3 mins.
And started wsh up after this, I told her how come so fast, she said the earlier call was from her classmate asking to go back for supper.( wonder who call at 10.40 , was very curious)
Ask me to take a rest myself.
The whole session last for just 25 mins !!!!!!

I am not giving any vedict on this ,maybe TS can verify her.
I treat her well , I get crap.

This is the worst fuck so far, and I hate myself for this , will stick to massage from now on.

Good Luck

Cheers

AK Sam
sorry to hear about your encounter bro

asking for money and tips upfront is terrible, they will have the upper hand from then onwards, and we are left with no bargaining power.

SIGH , i've made bad decisions myself, especially with SYTs in front of you.

Cheer up , and look forward to the next successful BONK.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
apalucakap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I loathe it when they ask for extra $ over the agreed price. Especially with sympathy story. Kill my desire. Not the same as giving bonus for a job well done.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
cockscrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I am not giving any vedict on this ,maybe TS can verify her.
I treat her well , I get crap.

This is the worst fuck so far, and I hate myself for this , will stick to massage from now on.

AK Sam
hahaha...another false marketing.
JS area...appears that they have a group and u also don't know who actually turned up
Old 10-09-2009, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Ak Sam. Thx for ur frank FR. Just up u 2 humble pts.

Quote:
You said it man, I feel so bloody lousy,
initially i felt " pasei " to write to review, been con this way, but on second thought, well this may wake her up , so she will think twice when she try to pull a fast one again. She also wake me up as well,
Old 10-09-2009, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
sasa89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can pm me her cntct?
Old 10-09-2009, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Yo BRO AK Sam,thanks for "heads up" by sharing your frank FR as i was planning to check her out after reading Young BRO Besafe "high taste" & must try or regret FR !!!...And TS - "thanks for her contact too but hope you can verify this with her or your thread & interest levels may juz fade away soon !"...At this moment i really dun think she's really worth the bonk rate she wants !....

Cheers !!!
Andyk
I dun know what happened and I dun care, as it is not my problem.
I got very different treatment from her... Roshomon Effect???
Cheers...
Old 10-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Koreanlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKoreanlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys I have the same BAD experience last night with her. She is not the innocent young polite girl as describe! Everything is so mechanical and mine happen in 20 mins!!! She us one definite experienced whore and I felt like a piece of meat which she devoured. When I asked for a round 2 she even had the cheek to asks for 150 again. Even high class Fl do not ask for the same amount as round 1. I am going to give benefit of doubt to bro Teohstore and Besafe as their words is what they say they got. But bros out there please try st your own risks and caveat emptor.
Maybe all could be luckier than me and AK Sam. For 150 you get Korean chicks in FL1 which you really have quality time for 45 mins. Please don't zap me fir giving honest FR and protecting samsters here.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 22
Chinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my bet is to skip this girl... teach her a lesson ba...

she probably laughing at the roberts in sg.

no way a PRC FL should be commanding a $150 unless her looks and her service lvl is top notch... then again, only a rare few have that qualities.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

Koreanlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKoreanlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Call it good marketing but I do feel like a Dumb Robert now. This is my lesson for bros not to repeat the mistake. She is nowhere close to MiMi, Yan Yan, or Lin pei. I rather pay these FL double!
Old 10-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
godspdu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro interested do pm me her ctc thank
Old 10-09-2009, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 22
Chinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koreanlover View Post
Call it good marketing but I do feel like a Dumb Robert now. This is my lesson for bros not to repeat the mistake. She is nowhere close to MiMi, Yan Yan, or Lin pei. I rather pay these FL double!
bro... next time take it with a pinch of salt...
in our bonking yrs, u meet good ones and bad ones too...

just move on to look for greener pastures
Old 10-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Samster

I tried to but it really ruined my evening. While she was preparing to leave another guy called and make appointment and she darted off like a evading housefly out of the room. I wanted to tell her stop her nonsense and stop treating samsters like fools. Hope not many victims like me.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

actually pay upfront the agreed amount lor..for extras..after session then discuss..good services will warrant tips...bad services, needless to say...that way at least they will behave slightly..
Old 10-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
song7788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This FL is giving a bad name to all other genuine FLs trying to make a decent living. Bet you call the number and some PRC turns up and give you a lousy experience. Bros unite & boycott this FL.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 17
SAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The bad experience and service is quite similar to http://samsforum.com/welcome...bing-pics.html. Hope it is not her or Bing Bing still providing bad service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1