The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2017, 01:26 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
LustyAffair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Yesteryears of BullDogg, LovelyGirls & Venus...

I must admit I kinda miss the girls from these 3 OKTs... Not sure if Venus still active though but the former 2 now a distant memories...

Their gals were the Barcelona n Real Madrid class in my opinion...
To be honest, local FLs from other OKTs too were usually price less than $300 maybe 3-4 years ago... Nowadays, quite a vast difference in price if you ask me... the price of staying in Singapore...

But I believe the gals from the present OKTs are also the Bayern & Manchester too... Just need to earn more Vitamin M ������

Still I miss the gals from these 3 OKTs especially the Malay girls but what the heck, all their gals were just wow!!!

Last edited by LustyAffair; 09-03-2017 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Being general n not biasing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1