The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp
Re: anyone tried MP at Jln Mas Puteh? Curtain type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzsinger View Post
Lxxx certainly does not look to be in her 30's but more. Anyway, age is secondary for some customers if they approve of the service.
this spa always got Tiktok live and they wear sport wear
Old 20-11-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
this spa always got Tiktok live and they wear sport wear
Never seen their live. Do we need to be their follower in Tiktok to see live? Can guide how to see. Thanks
Old 21-11-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzsinger View Post
Never seen their live. Do we need to be their follower in Tiktok to see live? Can guide how to see. Thanks
look out for Bella in Tiktok live which she will wear sport outfit to live
Old 23-11-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

recently regular (sort of) at K*ng Y* cos can claim coy TCM. want to try everyone there, so far Ell*, L*sa, and K*lly. so far all massage skills are good and really TCM tuina style, but so far Ell* rocks my boat for me.
Old 25-11-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
waseh. she rock ur boat, u rock her boat, or two of u rock together until many ripples and splashes leh ? tell us more.
i'm more of a HJ person so didn't really ask about anything above that. Might try for next visit?

however, playability is high (allowing to lift up shirt and unhook) but after my first trip tipping 1B and the ML seemed disappointed, subsequently I been tipping 1B2R (since I can claim the massage for lower nett spend).
Old 25-11-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
i'm more of a HJ person so didn't really ask about anything above that. Might try for next visit?

however, playability is high (allowing to lift up shirt and unhook) but after my first trip tipping 1B and the ML seemed disappointed, subsequently I been tipping 1B2R (since I can claim the massage for lower nett spend).
50 to unhook and roam is standard in curtain shops - no need to pay more irrespective of ML’s reaction
Old 25-11-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
50 to unhook and roam is standard in curtain shops - no need to pay more irrespective of ML’s reaction
$50 to unhook and roam AND zhut2 Very standard market rate. Boycott and skip those that demand more.

Among new arrivals and for those ML working in tcm style shops where most customers come for a genuine rub and thus will not give any tips for the ML, even $30 is sufficient for gq. I am not kidding.
Old 25-11-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
$50 to unhook and roam AND zhut2 Very standard market rate. Boycott and skip those that demand more.

Among new arrivals and for those ML working in tcm style shops where most customers come for a genuine rub and thus will not give any tips for the ML, even $30 is sufficient for gq. I am not kidding.
Agree but many carrots around inflating prices.
Old 29-11-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Agree but many carrots around inflating prices.
many like to go entry $88 then hj 80 roam 100 one..
Old 30-11-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
siaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
recently regular (sort of) at K*ng Y* cos can claim coy TCM. want to try everyone there, so far Ell*, L*sa, and K*lly. so far all massage skills are good and really TCM tuina style, but so far Ell* rocks my boat for me.
Have you tried a ML name Vivi? Looks syt too
Old 01-12-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaosiao811 View Post
from LiR** spa?
Old 01-12-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaosiao811 View Post
not yet bro, wasn't aware of new ML. am going to try H*ppy next, maybe skip L*L* as her look buay gum me
Old 02-12-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
siaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
not yet bro, wasn't aware of new ML. am going to try H*ppy next, maybe skip L*L* as her look buay gum me

Already tried today, she's not bad, boobs Abit small, will try other ml first and see if will rtf
Old 04-12-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
luvtitties is one of the Best!luvtitties is one of the Best!luvtitties is one of the Best!

walked in, no booking. assigned ella for 90mins tuina. No regrets. Legit massage and left 100% satisfied.
Old 04-12-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtitties View Post
walked in, no booking. assigned ella for 90mins tuina. No regrets. Legit massage and left 100% satisfied.
bro you go this Mas Puteh spa?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1