The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 28-11-2016, 06:52 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsky18 View Post
when she is showering , im bastard , i go check her bag ( want to see got knife , got gun or whatever . hahahaha later she rob me how )
all i find was a sport bra , a wet underwear and short and some girls stuffs .
Not really a gentleman's action... There's nothing more private than a personal bag and the personal items that a girl might keep there.
What would have been your reaction, if you came out of the bathroom and found her inspecting your personal bag?

I understand your willing to be cautious with someone unknown, which is totally understandable and advisable, but we should also not forget that security worries are on the two sides: what is the feeling of a young girl following a 100% unknown foreign man in his room? Who can help her if he gets violent or rude? It happened already that some lady was even killed in a hotel room of Batam, and nobody was recognized as guilty.
Old 29-11-2016, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacles View Post
Haha so the girls there are more atas at my area la?? means more $$??

Any reccomendations?? i'm exploring on my own, but since this is really to wind down, i dun really wanna over travel alot..
i am too a newbies in batam too.
like NoNo say, read and study and learn.

i am still learning and reading from senior here too.

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 29-11-2016, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Death Note - Light Up the New World

Finally,its here in Batam...hehehe...in Batam Blitz Theater,Kepri Mall and Harbour Bay Mall. Do however note that Harbour Bay Mall's screening timing keep changing on this movie,today you see it,2morow you may not.

Death Note
Light Up the New World

The Story :

10 years has passed since the confrontation between Kira and L. Again, Shinigami sends death notes to the ground and due to this, the world soon falls into chaos. Tsukuru (Masahiro Higashide) is a member of the Death Note special task force team with 6 other investigators including Matsuda who experienced the Kira case of 10 years ago.

Mass murders caused by the death note takes place on Wall Street in the U.S., Shibuya in Japan and other places. World famous private investigator Ryuzaki (Sosuke Ikematsu), who is the rightful successor of L, also investigates the mass murders. They discover that 6 death notes exists in the world.

A computer virus called Kira spreads in the world. A message in the Kira virus says to turn in 6 death notes.

A person who has 6 death notes overwhelm the world. The confrontation begins between the person who wants Kira’s revival and the people who want to stop it.

The Trailer :

Oh,i forget to say...this movie as stated in Blitz's website,has no English subtitle. It only has indo substitles tho and spoken language on screen is in Japanese.

Anyway,i doubt this movie is suitable for me due to the language barrier,i am going to wait for the online version and then...hehehe...for those who understand bahasa or Japanese and yet going to watch this movie,...dont forget not to Eat and Drink in the theater...hehehe...

By the way,this movie was a hit in Sillypore box office,and it score a 3.5/5 over the internet rating,so do enjoy the movie if you are fated to watch it!

Beginning of December is approaching,time i should be planning to go to Batam to look for my Apples,hehehe...

The signification of Apple/s in my eyes,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 29-11-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Haha so the girls there are more atas at my area la?? means more $$??

Any reccomendations?? i'm exploring on my own, but since this is really to wind down, i dun really wanna over travel alot..
If possible to get a refund or change your hotel, then do it if mongering is important to you this trip. Else, Gideon Hotel area is really not known for having working ladies available. But, good food, yes. Plenty.

So far, I only know of 1 massage joint that's got ++ (b2b, hj, fj) services and that place has got nothing to shout about. Expensive too. I don't roam that area much enough to know it very well too..
Old 29-11-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
i am too a newbies in batam too.
like NoNo say, read and study and learn.

i am still learning and reading from senior here too.
haha no choice i'm going in later,, made a last min booking to go.. so not much time to really read and study..
Old 29-11-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
If possible to get a refund or change your hotel, then do it if mongering is important to you this trip. Else, Gideon Hotel area is really not known for having working ladies available. But, good food, yes. Plenty.

So far, I only know of 1 massage joint that's got ++ (b2b, hj, fj) services and that place has got nothing to shout about. Expensive too. I don't roam that area much enough to know it very well too..
Icic, guess abit too late for that.. nvm i shall try and roam.. maybe who knows might have some hidden gems.. haha thanks for all the tips guys..
Old 29-11-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Icic, guess abit too late for that.. nvm i shall try and roam.. maybe who knows might have some hidden gems.. haha thanks for all the tips guys..
Plan B,if cannot change hotel,then the means of transporting you to your desire location will be KEY and travelling time from where you stay to the cheonging place (or most regular popular places) would cost you no more than 10 mins from point A to point B.

In your area where you stay,its where most good food places are. There is a BCS Mall near your hotel,one of the busier mall in Batam and it comes with a theater too. They are within 5 mins walk from your hotel.

If you are staying in Gideon,dont drink from the tap nor use the water from the tap to boil.

Good luck and enjoy!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 29-11-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Plan B,if cannot change hotel,then the means of transporting you to your desire location will be KEY and travelling time from where you stay to the cheonging place (or most regular popular places) would cost you no more than 10 mins from point A to point B.

In your area where you stay,its where most good food places are. There is a BCS Mall near your hotel,one of the busier mall in Batam and it comes with a theater too. They are within 5 mins walk from your hotel.

If you are staying in Gideon,dont drink from the tap nor use the water from the tap to boil.

Good luck and enjoy!
Thanks for the heads up, i never used tap water overseas not even for boiling, always use the mineral water provided.. or if not will buy..

Roger that on the food.. will slowly explore.. guess not much mongering for this trip.. maybe luck may change.. never know..

next trip will plan way b4..
Old 29-11-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mrcong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros.

Got hotels here don't accept in call girls one ah? I kena it now.
Old 29-11-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by syt4me View Post
Reached harbourbay in the morning and took a cab to hotel .
As soon as I got wifi, got contacted by fellow sammy. Met 5 mins later,
and brought me to nagoya mall to get sim card and lunch after booking joints.
It took me quite a while to finish reading your FR a few times. Each time i finished reading, I have been thinking what was your objective of going to Batam?

Quote:
kupukupu, happy 8 then bunga: all either not suitable, or little variety
Now, with the company of a taxi driver i am curious on whats the time you went for girl-shopping? Let me trace back,you got to Batam on 15th Nov 2016,Tuesday as you said you returned on 17th Nov 2016 since you are staying for 3D2N.

Its a weekday,Kupu,Happy 8 and Bunga should have add up to have about 50 girls during the early noon,so i am curious on the time you reach those booking joints.

Quote:
Then went to Sri kandy, saw one I liked and jumped on it. Price 1.2 bargin down from 1.3. Made the big mistake of not asking the mami more questions.

Just asked things like speak english, how old, hav babies etc. but DID NOT ASK THE NAME. @!**!!@ EREN*&^%$#
It is your 1st Batam trip. You not only made ONE big mistake,you made quite a few mistakes. And those mistakes were mostly very basic common sense mistakes (sorry bro,i dont mean any offence here,just stating the truth).

I really hope you learn from this trip becos if you dont, speaking from just my view alone,its worrying... You are likely to drag the entire group (whoever is with you) to some disasters in a matter of time to come. Every newbie will make mistakes in one way or another during their Batam virgin trip,just try not to make them again.

Quote:
Other bros hav warned of this girl before.
The name Eren shows up 1st on 11/11 post by bro fde83.

Quote:
All 3 of us picked girls from SK. Sammyfriend has a regular driver who delivers the girls to our hotel at 5pm.
Sounds like you depended quite a bit on sammyfriend.

Quote:
First thing she asks me is whether I paid mami 1.3 or 1.2. I told her, mami
agreed on 1.2. She keeps quiet, then says we do now than I want to sleep.
Here she is, showing dominance over you for the 1st time. Completely feeling at ease on hecking care you and just go ahead to do what she likes. Previous guy/s before you must have set some very bad examples of spoiling her.

Standing in your position,if i want to extend her,i will ask for 1 million rupiah. I have the whole night to bargain with her anyway.

Just a personal point of view if i were to be in your shoe.

Quote:
No BJ, she says she don't like. The rest is okay. After the job she say sleep,
ask me to wake her up for dinner.
BBBJ is only specially meant for her BF/s or customers she likes,hehehe...no,you are none of the 2.

Base on what I understood from reading.

Quote:
7pm wake her up, go down to friends room. Sammyfriends cewek is mabok.
Hmm...someone who drinks too much but well,since it is the girl who drinks too much and not the player,it should be fine. Sammyfriend is an intelligent chap, 女人不醉,男人没机会。(if the girls were not drunk,the guy/s got no chance)

Quote:
All including driver go to weywey for seafood. 900k for 7.
Not too bad a price for the sea food.

Quote:
Then go to alegro for ktv. 350k for a tower. My girl says don't want to go ktv, wants to go clubbing. But we decided not to anyway.
Another show of dominance over you again...

Quote:
Go back to room. Ask me to extend I agree as she got gfe when outside partying. Then it goes bad.
...and again.

Quote:
Play hand phone than says tired. Have a quickie then sleep. Sleep cannot cuddle, cannot touch. WTF
She practically push you over now.

Quote:
Next morning wake her up another round then she immediately packs up and ask for money to extend.
Try to think back about your feeling at that moment of time.

Do you feel a few seconds of relieve after she left at that moment?

Quote:
Gives her 1.2 then she ask for taxi fair, give that then ask for food money. give that too then tell her to come back at 5.
Mind if i ask, how much was taxi fare and the food money you gave her?

Thank you.

Quote:
2nd day sammyfriend no longer with us.
I'll skip the shopping and other parts.
With someone who leads you along and you didnt really learned much.You missed out the ability to solve few basic 1st hand problem faced,example,deeper communication with the OKTs,observing the girl's physical behaviour,understanding her etc..

Quote:
My friend and my girl turns up 15 mins early. Do the deed then she ask again , "can go clubbing". decide to give in a little and say live band.
She's happy, then fellows routine and goes and sleep again. Lanlan. what to do?
She's been taking the lead all along,dominating over you and your entire group to the fullest base on my understanding after reading your post.

Quote:
Go out for dinner , 4 of us at city walk food court, then head to square club.
Good music at the club but thin crowd. drinks quite x. don't sell towers only jugs for 280k ++.
Throughout the night at the club, girl pester me for $ to buy obat for herself. Ask for 400k. I refused.
Thats your wisest move in your whole FR,the only part you didn't give in to her dominance over you.

Quote:
After 3 jugs and vodka. We go back to hotel both quite mabok. She then tells
me the obat only for crazy sex!! Not party drug. Too mabok to resist CRAZY SEX, I tell her she go buy outside , take outside then come back. I don't want to know anything about it. She says ok. One hour later she comes back.
You are lucky on this one,and base on my experience,you are indeed very very lucky in this trip. Beside the crazy sex,she could have also given you an even unforgetable crazy trip if your girl has other ulterior motives or if you are getting wechat girls who knows how to play the games much better.

Quote:
Then the crazy sex begins:

With the help of V on my side we go for 30 mins non stop. till she complain pain and won't continue. ask for HJ, gives half fuck one. In the end I have to finish myself, but she got 5 orgasm.

Yep, other brother comment that we got to service her, she should be paying us. Anyway back to routine, sleep cannot touch, cannot hug.

Next morning, she say still pain so I just tell her to go. Give her sg $50 tips
and that that.
Other bros has already comment on the amount of tips you gave,so i shall skip this part. The more you pay,the less your returns,and welcome to Batam.

On the whole about this crazy sex thing, i apologize to you here in advance as what i am about to say hereon may not sound nice but it is by no means meant to be offending and its purely just my personal point of view after reading your FR.

In this crazy sex scene,she is portraying herself like a master (on bed) and you portraited yourself more like a sex slave on V. She came 5 times,and you didnt. In sleep,yet no hugging nor touching (aka roaming). End of all the 'crazy sex' action,you end up the need to DIY. Try putting yourself in your girl's shoe,what will she be thinking during that moment? If i am her,i may have thought that someone is willing to pay me to become MY sex toy. Not bad,easy money too.

Having said the above,i also need to emphasis this,everyone plays the game differently. I do have a friend,i believe bro Tom knew him in person too. He is able to accept girls who doesnt allow roaming of breast during a FJ session,no bbbj,no kissing,no moaning ,no intimacy etc.

One type of rice,feed thousand kind of men. Everyone have a different type of fetish.

Quote:
My conclusion is if you want some one to party with, choose her. great GFE
outside the room.
Inside the room Sex is very commercial. No GFE. Do the job then thats it.
Thank you for your recommendation,i am likely to be heading to Sri kandy to see who this Eren is...and then recommend it to my friend (Bro S) who could enjoy a girl who "doesnt allow roaming during a FJ (and in sleep),no bbbj,no kissing,no moaning ,no intimacy etc. ",i think there's a chance he may like Eren,hehehe...he is even likely to return to bonk her again too (but his tip would often be similar to what i would normally give,which is no more than 200k rupiah a night).

i was about to list out all the mistakes you made in your trip base on my own perspective but then,i think i shall reserve that part for the time being. It would be better for you to realize where you didnt do right rather than spelling it out all for you. I am not here to judge but if you do not know what went not-right in your trip,then unlikely Batam would be a place suitable for you.

You do have a very lucky and fulfilling trip this time round,and the only advise i could think of for you right now is to start with step number one,...read :

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=586297

Sincerely thank you for sharing your experience. Thank you more for having the courage to share and thank you for allowing the other bros to learn from your experience (the good and the not-so-good). If you are still going to Batam the next time round again,hope you can gain as much from this trip's experience and enjoy better (if you find Batam is good enough).

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 29-11-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up, i never used tap water overseas not even for boiling, always use the mineral water provided.. or if not will buy..
Do you go to eat at restaurants "overseas"?
Old 29-11-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
5959 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

Any bro going on 10 Dec to 12 Dec?

Kindly pm me

Thanks
Old 29-11-2016, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
syt4me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is for nono,

Thanx for taking the time to go through my post.

Well let's start with my fr from before. I guess it is to show other newbies to batam what can go right or wrong.
And in retrospect what seems to some as bad might actually be not so bad after all.

The term I would like to use for my trip is a "learning experience". I know many bros won't post their stupidity online,
but then again this is where we share. I really appreciate reading all the post you guys share, and felt that I should do my part as well.
The newbies can learn from my mistakes and the seasoned chiongsters can have a laugh.

Okay time to answer your questions.

We stared prowling at about 1:30. A little late I know but the tummy was hungry.

I can't remember exactly but know that we started at Kupukupu. Only 4 gals sitting there, none to our taste. Went to 4 others, only bunga had the numbers, but still not the looks.
Got to Sri Kandy about 2:15.
I know bro fde83 posted a "avoid at all cost EREN". But as I said I forgot to ask the name. I don't speak bahasa, sammyfriend translated for me.
Not polite to ask someone you met the first day to translate so much DETAILS.
Which is also why I posted GREEN HAIR, so no one could miss that.

Now my biggest mistake was letting her go get her obat. Then again, I didn't pay for it, she took it before she came back, and I honestly don't even know what type it was .
Could have been legal spanish fly or german sex drops. Then again, no obat no crazy sex.

To be cont-
Old 29-11-2016, 07:53 PM
Samster

Just to clarify on one point, she let you autoroam, only when she wants to sleep,
no touching, hugging or anything.
I guess I was expect more GFE and cuddle up to sleep.

Another point to make is that the crazy sex was gooooood. Enough ooooo to make the point.
Reason I didn't come, V and alcohol. V makes you stay hard, but for some people like me also takes longer to come. Add to that the alcohol; I was very drunk.
Ok another fr on the crazy sex with more detail. I said about 30 mins, but I didn't actually look at a watch. Try 7 or 8 different positions, average 4 to 5 mins each position.
Surprisingly no torn ligament, cramps or sprain appendices.
Anyway after a while it becomes more like a gym workout - sweat, panting.
When she complained about pain, I was actually a little relieved. Try having a gym workout drunk.
You get the point.

To be cont-
Old 29-11-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

My main complaints of her was the sleep no touch part and the fact that she was
continually wanting to do this and that. I told her that I came with friends and cannot make the decision without them.
She complained about that too. She wanted to go clubbing, no one else did. Wanted to go newton, then said titanium etc.

I know I tipped her too much. Sorry guys about that, but I did run out of idr, and had to change more after she left.

Also to answer your question about how much i gave her for taxi and lunch. 100k for 3 taxi rides and lunch.

One question to ask: I thought that if you paid a certain amount for the first night, the second would be the same.
Never thought of bargaining lower for the second night.

About reading all the post about batam b4 going, I did . Spent 3 weeks going thru your beginners guide, got info from other bros post like black page and
others. There are hundreds of pages and I can only remember that much. Can't actually be going thru post after post in a booking joint.
Maybe next time I go I can tag along with some seasoned fellows like you. Or I can go solo and "wing it".

Well my next trip is to bkk early next year to try out bjbars and what else they have to offer.

Hopefully won't see any green hair on my next trip to batam.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1