The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 10-03-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show91 View Post
Going batam on the 8th 9th march. Was looking for hotel does any stay at harbor bay hotel amir before?
I have not stayed in this Amir hotel before,but the price per night stay in this hotel do captured my attention before you made this post. I think it is one of the cheapest 3 star hotel in Batam i have seen and its so nearby to Harbour Bay (it is inside Harbour Bay itself before a car leaves the gantry). I have friends who stayed there,their comments were "fair". Meaning not bad but nothing outstanding. Breakfast spread is no match for Formosa Hotel,room smaller if compare their basic against basic. Wifi's not fantastically good,certain area have no signal at all.

I checked this Amir Hotel with one of my friends who stayed there last year One of my friend booked a room there (paid online already),and by the time he reached there,the hotel staffs says no room for him all and ask him to pay extra to get a higher graded room. Not good from my point of view.

Till today,if this hotel is average,my curiosity lies with how is it so cheap as compare to the other hotels. I apologize for the late reply as you are probably in Batam at the point of this post.

Have a good trip wherever you are staying in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Most probably April liao... because spending 18 days in Thailand this month.
Enjoy yourself in Thailand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
... BCS mall is full of Chinese food too.
Inside BCS mall itself is enough to make me go drooling all the way while walking up the escalator to the theatre,hehehe...one of my plan in my upcoming trip on 15th March will be to go BCS :

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=692

There's some photos of the available food in BCS on my up coming March trip itinerary at the above link. Cheap basic food,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayF View Post
Tried this cewek called Sika from Permata Indah. Gave me sour face hakf the time. HJ rushed and too hard. Refused BJ and wanted to go home early. I let her. Sad! Hopeless! Refuse and botcott her. Bros going watch out and let the Mami know her problem
One of my interest in this forum is to go look at those not-so-good service girls. Shall let the Permata Indah Papi know of your feedback,hehehe...i know,you say Mami,but i like to talk to Papi which required a translator,hehehe...many thanks for sharing. Also wish to check how Sika looks like too...hehehe...

Do not expect the SOP like you would expect in Geylang while in Batam. Try other booking joints the next time especially the 3 safe joints if you considered yourself new to Batam and keep expectation low. May you have a better next trip in Batam.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Thanks for the warning... I know sometime girl service can be subjective but I rather play safe. Don't want to ruin a holiday.
Most recent problem girls were Putri from MM and this Sika from Permata. Noted with thanks to bro JayF. But as you have noted,girls can be subjective and especially so to the different types and kind of customers they were paid to served.

One of the main difference between Batam working girls and those in Geylang is Geylang ones tends to have an SOP (SOP = Standard Operational Procedure) so you already know what to expect before stepping in. Batam has more element of surprise,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 10-03-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Thanks a lot for your insightful comments. You must have been around there for a long time already.

What do you think about Sphinx? Every time I think I should go there to have a look, but I never do. I am lazy and I always go where I am more familiar (Newton or Pacific). Maybe, it is not even open anymore. How is it? or how was it? Like Planet 1? Or more like Planet 3?
And about Ozon?? Is it true that it is (was) the worst of the worst?

What about FL in Sphynx? I had a delicious friend until one year ago (we had an argument and I deleted her from my list, while she has some Australian boyfriend now), who I met in Newton as FL. She told me that she was also going to meet her guests in Sphynx. Since she was extremely pretty and sexy, I thought that my negative preconception opinion about Sphynx must have been wrong.

All these are very old disco places already. Before year 2000.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 10-03-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
All these are very old disco places already. Before year 2000.
Ozone used to b the best disco in batam, it open till 6am.. Mostly all go there to shake head lol.. Until one day ozone caught fire n nv recover again..
Sphinx is small but consider one of the best before Pacific is open.. Many FLs there for u to choose from.. Because of Sphinx, we stay seruni hotel..
Haizzzz those were the days!!!
Old 10-03-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Many FLs there for u to choose from.. Because of Sphinx, we stay seruni hotel..
In the past most of the Fls found anywhere are genuine and nice.. They worked very hard for your every single cent spent..

Nowadays, many are scams/traps/runners/deadfishes.. Because the demands are more than supplies as it seems now.. Now some of the KTV girls dont even take up the 1.6 juta booking, instead some will privately quote you 2 juta or more..

Hope the closure of the red light districts in the Java bring more hungry fishes to Batam
Old 11-03-2016, 12:06 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5748 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ozone used to b the best disco in batam, it open till 6am.. Mostly all go there to shake head lol.. Until one day ozone caught fire n nv recover again..
Let us pray that this will never happen to Newton. Imagine what tragedy and hell on earth

Quote:
Sphinx is small but consider one of the best before Pacific is open.. Many FLs there for u to choose from.. Because of Sphinx, we stay seruni hotel..
I regret I discovered Batam so late in my life. As for many other places in the world, I wish we had a time machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
In the past most of the Fls found anywhere are genuine and nice.. They worked very hard for your every single cent spent..
Nowadays, many are scams/traps/runners/deadfishes.. Because the demands are more than supplies as it seems now.. Now some of the KTV girls dont even take up the 1.6 juta booking, instead some will privately quote you 2 juta or more..
This fall I met a group of 3 girls in Noname around 2am, claiming to be PR od the i-Hotel KTV. Without any irony, they asked me 3 juta to take one of them with me.
Needless to say, less than one hour later I was taking a FL from Newton back to my room in Formosa for 500k. The girl from Newton was not less beautiful than the "I-Hotel PR", definitely more friendly, and we had a very good time together.
Better than bargaining, first of all it is important to avoid wrong targets and to not waste time with who is not worth and do not promise anything good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Hope the closure of the red light districts in the Java bring more hungry fishes to Batam
And also hope the puritan wind will not reach Batam till closing the massage joints...
Old 11-03-2016, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
flyingarrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Used to stay at Seruni quite a few years. hotel + disco + KTV +massage centre + barber, quite all in 1 hotel, linkway between hotel and the disco, KTV, so even if you drunk, still can drag yourself back to your room. 10 - 15min walk to Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall.

But then the number of cockroaches turn me away. Don't enjoy seeing them crawling around. The hotel simply too old, with too many cracks which allow the cockroaches to go in and out.
Old 11-03-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
that's what i think also, Im definitely getting her hp number next trip......provided she is still around...lol.
Yea,no harm having one more female "friend" in Batam,hehehe...

Quote:
i prefer one shot one kill....hehehe....batam traffic is high....dun have time to stand to adjust n focus....
Hehehe...i usually take photos by the roadside w/o really looking on the screen as my eyes were on the road. Yes,traffic can be quite a threat if one is taking photographs. So if i were take shots,i will snap a few w/o really looking,back home then do some simple photo alteration.

Quote:
my pleasure! actually i found another place, The Best Massage, near Hana.
i forget to take a pic as it was at night....n i was tired n sickly.
it is at Mega Hotel building. can check it out.
very hard massage....the ML also sweat. Full 60 minutes.
Noted with thanks bro.

Quote:
really? i thought that area quite dead except for Flower massage....hmmm....will scrutinize closely next trip.
the area behind Utama is no go zone for me now....special service all open lioness mouth....
That area is near to Newton,MM and Indah2 (around 10 mins away).

Quote:
Well I actually walk pass it when arrival....without knowing this is Ocean.....lol.
I was thinking Ocean massage is atas place like Delta....didnt know it is just ordinary small massage place.
might pay a visit next time.....dump my stuff at Homemart....then check the place out.
Ocean in a personal opinion is only good for a 1st time novelty try. There are other shops further down at Nagoya area that has 4 hands massage,so this service isnt exclusive for Ocean only.

Quote:
Like Hot stone massage appears to be more expensive at Nagoya.
Certain massage service is slightly more expensive.
Looking at it again,hot stone indeed seems more expensive. Thanks you for pointing it out. I usually go for the basic massage and foot reflexology. I always have the impression that Nagoya Massage and Spa is the cheapest among its competitors of similar category,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 11-03-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelter View Post
just trying my luck but if too troublesome or no better options then we'll just go with regular cabs. My friends will be having a holiday at Montigo in April and instead of splitting up in a few cabs, we wonder whether anyone have contacts for a minivan that can take 9 pax. We don't need for a whole day, just couple of hours (2-3 hours) to go to Nagoya and back.
If i don't remember wrong,Montigo provide free van transport from their resort to Nagoya Hill. U may wish to email them to confirm this.
Old 11-03-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
J
We started with a massage and then followed by AR and escalate to BJ/FJ , I've finally fulfilled my wish of having a minah giving me BBBJ , best part she has tongue studs. Best BJ I ever had , I'm already at my brink of shooting the moment we reach FJ.
Rare,rare....very rare,hehehe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
Overall trip was fun and everyone was happy with the ceweks from the respective joints , no runaways no princesses. That concluded my 2nd trip there and it's super memorable for me.(maybe tio KC liao lol) , took her number and if there's chance I'll definitely book her again.
Good job done accompanied with good luck.

Thank you for sharing bro.

May your next trip be better and better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Good thing u manage to choose a girl that mami herself quote the price hence the price down, some of the girls there, they themselves give prices and most time mami have no say on the price reductions.
I honestly think that this is a misunderstanding and misinterpretation of the mami's words. As far as i know,a lot of Bunga girls were non-contracted (i know none of them that were under contract so far). Most if not all who works there were from other booking joints that has finished their contract. When mami says they name their own prices,its more or less like other booking joint's girl who has finished their contract. They were priced with their own start up price but with the mami as middleman for negotiation. The girls in Bunga gives mami a mark up price and a after discount price.

Example : A girl wants mami to sell her at 1.5 million rupiah but lowest should not go down below 1 million rupiah. When a customer walks in,he asked for that girl. The mami tells that customer its 1.5 million rupiah,customer says too expensive,mami lowered to 1.3 million. Customer keeps bargaining,Mami will say lowest is 1.2 million rupiah. Customer ask for a final price of 900k. Mami will then have to talk to the girl if she's agreeable. If she is,deal closed (if she likes that customer). If she isnt and counter a final 1 million rupiah,the ball will then be thrown back to the customer if he agrees,otherwise no deal.

It is becos of this culture,hence Bunga is currently the most expensive booking joint in Batam,followed by Happy 8 which is supposingly their sister joint (that holds contract for some girls) and it is entirely up to a customer to bring down the price. Pay the higher marked up price or bargain for a lower price. It lies with the customer's capabilities to bargain and negotiate.

Hope this clarifies.

Note : If you are a regular to Bunga,did you notice that Bunga girls over the last 1 year plus has very minimum changes? (aka very low turnover in girls)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingarrow View Post
Since when can the girls at the joint can give their own prices?
Like i say earlier,its more of a misinterpretation of words used which were understood by different people reading it. Bunga girls get to name their own price if they are not on contract. Other joints wants the girls to be on contract with them so the joints can standardize their pricing base on looks,age,figure,give birth or not etc etc. Just different culture on doing business for different booking joint i guess.

Quote:
You go to a joint, the papa or mami neg the prices with you, never heard that the girls neg directly with you, in fact the girls just sit there while the papa or mami is talking to you.
I think i explained this part on my reply to bro fde83. Its more like a 3 party negotiation where the girl,the customer and Mami sat with each other to talk kind of situation. Not a girl with customer negotiation kind.

Quote:
You mean the mami at bunga let you talk to the girls directly and the girls quote you directly?
Possible if its in Bunga,even Permata Indah does that for some of their girls. The girls dont usually quote directly,but they do it together with the Mami in charge ,to be exact. And most time,it happens only if the bargaining process cross the borderline,the girls involve may be call out to "tempt" the customer/s,hehehe...until one's small head took over the big head to pay. Its a bargaining process,some guys will be too shy to ask for lower price when the actual girl is there where they eventually give in (man's ego at play). A common tactic against men by the OKT in booking joint.

Just my observation.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 12-03-2016, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Whats even worse is mami dont even willing to nego with the price. She even mention that price is fix by the girl so no nego at all. Another bad point is she doesnt have a mess (shared room) in bunga and mami (chinese speaking) cant guarantee if she wont runaway, plus she given birth before. Whatever it is im already put off by her price so my fwen decided to choose another girl (after advice from me).
Old 12-03-2016, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12078 / Power: 19
devilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
plus she given birth before.
Does it mean that their pussy not tight enough?

IMHO getting the girl of my choice who clicks with me and provides a good service to me is more than enough for me.

Last edited by devilchan78; 12-03-2016 at 07:37 AM.
Old 12-03-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
That area is near to Newton,MM and Indah2 (around 10 mins away).
Another new area to explore next trip....hehehe.

Quote:
Looking at it again,hot stone indeed seems more expensive. Thanks you for pointing it out. I usually go for the basic massage and foot reflexology. I always have the impression that Nagoya Massage and Spa is the cheapest among its competitors of similar category,hehehe...
Nagoya Spa n M most services still cheapest....dunno why hot stone more expensive.....
Next trip trying hot stone massage....
i miss a chance to try in china last time.....
just try for the experience.....hehehe.
Old 12-03-2016, 01:16 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I have not stayed in this Amir hotel before,but the price per night stay in this hotel do captured my attention before you made this post. I think it is one of the cheapest 3 star hotel in Batam i have seen and its so nearby to Harbour Bay (it is inside Harbour Bay itself before a car leaves the gantry). I have friends who stayed there,their comments were "fair". Meaning not bad but nothing outstanding. Breakfast spread is no match for Formosa Hotel,room smaller if compare their basic against basic. Wifi's not fantastically good,certain area have no signal at all.

I checked this Amir Hotel with one of my friends who stayed there last year One of my friend booked a room there (paid online already),and by the time he reached there,the hotel staffs says no room for him all and ask him to pay extra to get a higher graded room. Not good from my point of view.

Till today,if this hotel is average,my curiosity lies with how is it so cheap as compare to the other hotels. I apologize for the late reply as you are probably in Batam at the point of this post.

That hotel is now the cheapest in harbourbay area. They kept advertise and kept renovate but cannot attract customer.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-03-2016, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
xiaosinful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Currently at batam now . Anyone here want to meet up?? Best rate I am able to get is 9400
Old 12-03-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
That hotel is now the cheapest in harbourbay area. They kept advertise and kept renovate but cannot attract customer.
Rates quite attractive. I guess I miss out this hotel last trip coz I walk the other side of Harbourbay Mall.

I read the reviews in Agoda and apart from so - so food during breakfast

- Slow n lengthy check in
- Unresponsive staff
- Rooms with cockroaches
- Dirty towels and bedsheets - change liao still same
- Rooms not clean up properly, bad condition of room facilities.....etc.

Think I will give a pass.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1