The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-03-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Last week msg Ivy, at night then she reply sorry she was not free. Nvm next day message her she said she replied late noon she not feeling well. Today message her she replied late noon her house Reno lol. Well
Old 20-03-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Last week msg Ivy, at night then she reply sorry she was not free. Nvm next day message her she said she replied late noon she not feeling well. Today message her she replied late noon her house Reno lol. Well
Apparently, someone has hit a goldmine.
Old 20-03-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Kosong 😂😂😂
Wtf to the fucker who zapped me for this comment if u have balls u shld put your name down. My comment is obviously just a joke. I'm a regular of mint so if you dono anything Don try to be a fucker.
Old 20-03-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Apparently, someone has hit a goldmine.
Goldmine stopped her from becoming a FL lol
Old 20-03-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by incheon View Post
I tired her massage twice.
She don't really look her the person in the picture.
But I find her real person pretty enough to give a 7.5.

Her massage is very good esp if u get the 1.5 hrs one.
When she is doing the sensual part, she will be topless. Roaming can be up to 3.5 to 4 g depending..

Only not so nice part is her sensual part, not much variation.

Depends on wat u looking for bro
Just happened to try Hsiao Yun last evening. She doesn't look like the person in the photos, and actual person looks early 30s. Massage to me is average, but she is very accommodating, and agreed to remove her panties as well during massage. What's most surprising was that when I told her I needed to see and touch the southern region to shoot, she agreed without hesitation, and when I started to roam the area, she instantly became very wet. But to bros hoping to go beyond this, and ask for FJ, it's strictly no-go.
Old 20-03-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Public service announcement for Vivian, just RTM again last week.

She is a delight for company as usual. Unfortunately has only 2 months left in Singapore after her course finish, and prolly won't return here. Those of you who are her regulars, cherish her. Those who haven't tried, maituliao!

http://www.liltigersden.com/vivian/

PS. Not her OKT or related to her in any way, just hoping she will get more work before time's up (Singapore damn ex as you all know!). And caveat my meat may be your poison

happy cheong!
Old 20-03-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram88 View Post
Has visited this lady June a few times and infact she is also known as Chanel.
She has the attractive look which will grown on you and inspite of my few visits, the standard has not dropped and is still there which is worth visiting
Place – Convenient just a mere 5 minutes fm the Main Selegie Road which has many buses plying
Room – Nice and clean with shower attached in the room itself, also there is a massage bed
Looks – Nice and comforting appearances
Massage skills – Good skills with the right pressure
Juagen – Very comfortable which you can feel the urge to release in shorttime
Not a time watcher and she can converse with us easiy and always can feel her smile
Will not hesistate to visit her again.
mayb need a real commando and give a geninue Fr
Old 20-03-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Xiao Wei,

http://www.liltigersden.com/xiao-wei/

I recently did another RTM with xiao wei so kinda do a updated FR

Looks: 6.5 syt just that complexion isn't that good
location: 7 B area consider central with free parking. She has intention of moving to somewhere else.
location condition: 6 not the best place I have been to.
boobs: B
massage: 8 improved and better. if u have some spots u like her to concentrate on, please let her know!
naughtiness: 8
HJ: 8 with HDLY
BBBJ with CIM: 8 oh yeah! she will rinse her mouth before and after which is good.

still bathes with me which is kinda rare these days esp after my 3rd rtm
RTM: of cos!
Old 20-03-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
mayb need a real commando and give a geninue Fr
Like that go commando still got ppl believe meh? Hehe.
Old 20-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Public service announcement for Vivian, just RTM again last week.

She is a delight for company as usual. Unfortunately has only 2 months left in Singapore after her course finish, and prolly won't return here. Those of you who are her regulars, cherish her. Those who haven't tried, maituliao!

http://www.liltigersden.com/vivian/

PS. Not her OKT or related to her in any way, just hoping she will get more work before time's up (Singapore damn ex as you all know!). And caveat my meat may be your poison

happy cheong!

She's going back? that's pretty fast. I still remember I have pretty good encounters with her and def one of the sweeter looking ML around.
Old 20-03-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 13
RE555 is a glorious beacon of lightRE555 is a glorious beacon of lightRE555 is a glorious beacon of lightRE555 is a glorious beacon of lightRE555 is a glorious beacon of lightRE555 is a glorious beacon of light

http://sglonelyguy.com/ai-ni-massage/

This girl is simply amazing. From the first second I set my eyes on her, till the last second she closed the door after I left, I only have this amazing feeling. She is one that gave me fantastic massage, the most sensual shower I had, the HJ that exceeds all expectations. Not one that I can afford to go regularly but one that I want to go whenever I can. Kudos Aini !!!
Old 20-03-2017, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
FR for Xiao Wei,

Looks: 6.5 syt just that complexion isn't that good
location: 7 B area consider central with free parking. She has intention of moving to somewhere else.
location condition: 6 not the best place I have been to.
boobs: B
massage: 8 improved and better. if u have some spots u like her to concentrate on, please let her know!
naughtiness: 8
HJ: 8 with HDLY
BBBJ with CIM: 8 oh yeah! she will rinse her mouth before and after which is good.

She provide BBBJ services? Is it off menu?
Old 20-03-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
Laglag is one of the Best!Laglag is one of the Best!Laglag is one of the Best!

Quote:
FR for Xiao Wei,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
She provide BBBJ services? Is it off menu?
Definitely BBBJ with CIM is off menu as of now.
Even her new advertisement at another site does not show it.
Good that you have experience it.
Old 20-03-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Blue90 is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for http://www.liltigersden.com/hsiao-yun/:
effort level is 10/10
help shower you before and after
make you feel very welcome and very good
massage: 8/10 (alot of effort used with alot of strength with stepping, elbows for deep rub)
hj: 8/10 sensual ok ok..
Old 20-03-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
FR for Xiao Wei,

Looks: 6.5 syt just that complexion isn't that good!
She does bear some similarity to clearly. I mean her look.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1