The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: This cutie PRC gave me a helicopter BBBJ in 360 degree and CIM !

Quote:
Originally Posted by avfan View Post
03-06-2009 05:13 AM opss.. wat fr u wan? my dick size? haha

Haiz...just a tiny harmless comment and this joker suka-suka zap me..take away few of my olr miserable little pts..as usual, this kind of zapping thing they sure won't leave their nick wan but I guess you all shud know who the guy liao..just be careful.

To tat "bro"....if u dono how to write FR, just PM me and I can kindly give u some advice and guides how to write one..don't anyhow zap ppl, next time ppl will anyhow zap u too..don't abuse your power capability
i tmr reco power, zap him back for u...
Old 03-06-2009, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
rssid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow can i get her contact bro ?
Old 04-06-2009, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 16
avfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
Thanks bro...appreciate it..

Sometimes some ppl just can't accept a little comment on their post..really wonder if they know the meaning of "forum" anot....its not as if I kill his family or rape his sister...haiz, suka-suka zap ppl...btw, from the way he zap me he sound like he's still in the "schooling" world...I believe a normal working adult like us wud not say in such a way...
Old 04-06-2009, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 19
ricklaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricklaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro..

I fast hand fast leg ZAP for u .. i got more humble little power.. so give him bigger impact...

i zap him while doing my own measurement.. hahaha
Old 04-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 16
Sibei_can is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSibei_can is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSibei_can is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSibei_can is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sibei Can FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by avfan View Post
Errr bro....this is ur FR
Can't you see it? It a Sibei can FR!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklaw View Post
Bro..

I fast hand fast leg ZAP for u .. i got more humble little power.. so give him bigger impact...

This cutie PRC gave me... 04-06-2009 02:36 AM knn cb.... rIcKlAw

Hi bro ricklaw, you sibei can, zapping involved my mom in. Do double check, i did not zap bro avfan.

Member of 胖胖俱乐部 - 五师兄
Old 04-06-2009, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 16
avfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklaw View Post
Bro..

Thanks bros for the support...I really appreciate it..glad to find a friend in both of u..this is the way it shud be..as they say, "better to make more friends than enemies..." Tho whoever zap me may sounded unfriendly towards me, I guess this is part of the experience in here bah...Im slowly coming terms to it...

In any case, lets just forgive and forget tat particular bro...I post it out in the 1st place just for vent-out frust only...not to make enemies or watsoever..I've always believe in making more friends in my life, be it in here or outside world...since he rather want it this way, let him bah..I wish him all the best..

Again, thanks to u both for the support given..if I ever got any good lobang, surely u two will in my "automatically" PMed list..Thanks bros..
Old 04-06-2009, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 16
alvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud of

bro, dont mind pm e ctc? thks
Old 05-06-2009, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Lychee will back in action on Sunday
Old 11-06-2009, 03:48 AM
Samster

walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot remember when I had my last tarma session but it never thought I would ever go for it again as I never like it as the so-call tarma session I had before was in fact two individual sessions squeezed into one session. One girl will service you while the other will simply lie by the side like a dead fish.
However this time I would actually experience the pleasure of having two horny gals servicing me at the same time.

I was actually sending the girls home after a kopi session with them. Lychee said it too early let go to the villa to 吹冷气 as the weather being very hot. Shan Shan kept pleading me to go la..

I said ok ok and drove to the desination with the 2 ladies. While both Shan Shan and me sitting at the arm chairs watching T.V..Lychee suddenly climb onto Shan Shan using her hand to fondling her face with her right leg stroking against Shan Shan's tigh.. I was a little stunning looking at her behaviour and action. Shan Shan teased her and whispered at me '你看她又要戏弄和非礼我!“I encouraged lychee to continue her action as I never see a live lesbian show before..

Lychee instead turned toward me and "molested" me . She removed my shirt button one by one and heart beated faster every button she removed. Lychee said " 今晚让珊珊和我摆布你吧!“ My heart and soul at this point already belong to them and suggested them go to “地下室搞地下情‘.

I took a quick shower with Shan Shan and practiced my tongue-fu on her naked body. Lychee joined in the action after her shower. Like a rehearsed script, she began to twirl her tongue up and down on my inner thighs while I was on me busy licking Shan Shan’s wet pussy. Words cannot fully describe my ecstasy when Lychee lifted my butt up, went in between my legs and suck my haad hot rod like a lollipop.

It was like a scene lifted up from a Jap AV. No matter what kind of position I adopted.. whether lying down flat on my butt where over side, my hard hot rod was always sandwiched between two juicy lips. In fact, I got the opportunity of two gals servicing my private parts concurrently..Shan Shan lubricating my didi and Lychee sucking my nuts concurrently. It was a sight to behold, watching and listening two gals moan out loud while I’m fingering their pussy at the same time.

Shan Shan next came to french me while I on lying position with Lychee busy tryng to give me the 360 degree BBBJ but never able to turn the full round.. My both left and right hand at this point still busy fingering their wet pussy.

Time has come for me to service the two horny ladies. SHAN sHAN and lychee had good chemistry. I began to tongue fuck Shan Shan while Lychee continue her BBBJ. She knew I am ready to fuck and quickly capped my so hard rod. Lychee cowgirl me and Shan Shan will alternate from suck the nape of my neck and my nipples to tickling my balls and anus with the tips of her finger nails.

While Lychee was humping furiously on top of me, Shan Shan would soaking her tongue all over my face and lip. Next changed cap and I bonked Shan Shan in missionery position while Lychee began to action on Shan Shan's boobs and body. Shan Shan was so high kept requesting me to penetrate deeper, harder and faster all the time.......
Old 11-06-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
golite_xtreme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Lychee on Monday. When she arrived, my first impression is that she is quite cute. She is one of those cute milf.

Everything through out the session is pretty standard, nothing to shout about except her bbbj which is really very good. Among the PRCs, her bbbj is one of the top ones... Bros who like bbbj should try hers...

Looks 7/10
Body 7/10
Boobs 6/10
Frenching 9/10
BBBJ 9/10
FJ 8/10
Old 11-06-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 20
Doggone! is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoggone! is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoggone! is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My thanks to Bro Walabis for kindly sharing her contact.

Setup a appointment with her.
Overall, a good session with a cute and pretty girl.
Got a taste of the famous 360-degree helicopter
BBBJ. Whilst her BJ lacks a bit of suction, her twirling
and variations make up for it. Especially when she looks
up at you with her big puppy eyes with your banana
still in her mouth

Looks 7/10 (cute and pretty)
Body 7/10 (small size girl)
Boobs 7/10 (small boobs but nipple will grow upon sucking)
Frenching (didn't try)
BBBJ 8/10
FJ 9/10 (super wet and responsive)
GFE 9/10 (very service-oriented)

She mentions that she have been having very few calls these
last few days as compared to before her recent "red" spell.
Would recommend all to try this tasty fruit!
Old 11-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Stalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone kind bros can share contact? Thanks.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by golite_xtreme View Post
Tried Lychee on Monday. When she arrived, my first impression is that she is quite cute. She is one of those cute milf.
Everything through out the session is pretty standard, nothing to shout about except her bbbj which is really very good. Among the PRCs, her bbbj is one of the top ones... Bros who like bbbj should try hers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggone! View Post
My thanks to Bro Walabis for kindly sharing her contact.
!
Thks for the FRs...
Old 13-06-2009, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2012 / Power: 17
qi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Bro Walabis for sharing with me her contacts, anw just had her in the evening.. Personally i find her v easy to talk to, she's v bubbly and talkative and helps u to loosen up to her...

Looks : 7/10 (cute young MILF look with dimples)
Body:7/10 (Boobs a bit small)
BBBJ:8/10 (famous 360 degrees)
Frenching: 9/10 ( Very fierce)
FJ: 8/10 (Very fierce again, one position and end game, too bad did not CIM)
Attitude/Service : 9/10 (Dirtytalk with me during catbath, horny gal and service orientated)
RTF: Too many other bro's lobangs to bonk
Old 13-06-2009, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
Thks for the FRs...
Last nite assault mission finally accomplished Now dunno wanna rtf Lychee or SS 1st or maybe a tarma session...

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread