The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-03-2016, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
I have never been a fan of ML, most I tried service very bad, face different from photos. However the only one who deserve my compliment is liwen from shenhua, her gfe and friendliness is the best. If u guys want to play safe and made ur hard earn money worth can consider her, can
Guarantee she will not disappoint
Agree with u, massage is good sensual part also done perfectly her catbath is like ooo! And she can talk cock anything. If she is SYT it would be best, hahaha
Old 24-03-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
thong650816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythong650816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally have the chance to meet up Clearly after long waiting.
Not go into details as many bros had wrote many nice report.
Just one word, "Worth" for every cents spent. (90 mins - $160 + tips + tips..... )

http://liltigersden.com/clearly/
Old 24-03-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
Agree with u, massage is good sensual part also done perfectly her catbath is like ooo! And she can talk cock anything. If she is SYT it would be best, hahaha
yes bro, u share the same thoughts as me. Even if I want try others I have to think again, I am a play safe person, rather spend on somebody whom I am familiar with and provide good service, some people might find it boring but I dun wan waste my money on people who dun deserve it
Old 24-03-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

http://sglonelyguy.com/sha-sha-massage/

Quick FR:
Apartment is quite but not ulu ... best if you drive. Parking available. Shared apartment with another person.

Pros
Massage table - this is a good sign that i am not getting shitty massage. Her massage was about 6/10.
Personality - maybe no chemistry with me. But once in a while we could have a good chat. Perhaps she was also being considered where if i didn't initiate conversation, she would keep quiet and let me snooze.
Room hygiene: Average. Towels seem fresh.
Spend alot of time on my cock. I have no idea what she was doing, one moment it felt like tantric... another moment felt like JG ... overall she spent a good 15-20mins on my cock.

Cons
Best if you drive.
Different from photo. Photo online is definitely touched up with better lighting and her make up is alot more in-person.
Boobs - ample size but slightly saggy.

Received only 1 HJ ... maybe i should have asked.

RTM: No... not that she is bad ... there are too many out there.
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 24-03-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

Any nice tier 1 or 2 lady to recommend in the West? TIA
Old 24-03-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanChin76 View Post
Any nice tier 1 or 2 lady to recommend in the West? TIA
West side remain desert, and most are scams, better visit central or east for ur hard earn money bro
Old 24-03-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster

DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

Quote:
West side remain desert, and most are scams, better visit central or east for ur hard earn money bro
Well noted bro.... Guess I have to look for Liwen again...m
Old 24-03-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Well noted bro.... Guess I have to look for Liwen again...m
Liwen from shenhua?
Old 24-03-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Liwen from shenhua?
Bro I dun think he will look for the other liwen la, haha
Old 24-03-2016, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol I dunno the other Liwen, I only know shenhua one
Old 24-03-2016, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 10
amazing1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyamazing1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Clarity 小晰

http://liltigersden.com/clarity/

Finally paid her a visit after she is back for this stint. The first impression was "wow she has slimmed down a lot". I have not seen her for almost a year. Now what was standing before me is a slim 古典美人. 

Same as my last visit, both of us stripped to our birthday suit and showered together. While she was showering for me, I admired her nice-fugured body. Boobs should be of size C. Fair skin and pretty late-20s look. We did not have much action in the shower. 

I remembered her massage was so so. There is no difference this time. But she used lots of efforts to try to soothen my back muscles. She did a back kneeling on me as well. I must say I enjoyed her back kneeling very much. With her frame, she is suitable to do this. I am not sure if she can do back stepping. Probably find out from her next time. 

After massaging my back and legs, she proceed to do a BM. Nothing to shout about though. Next she teased me with her fingers. As we were busy chatting, it seemed to have no effect . But it was fine with me. 

Flipped over. She did a front BM. This time round the feeling was great and it got my fire started. After some teasing with my little bro, she proceed to lie beside me for HJ. I was roaming her body ever since I have flipped over. The signal coverage was very good as she was completely nude at that point in time. 

I surrenderred my bullets after 5 minutes. She went to wash up while I rested on her bed. We continued to chat non-stop. I would say her friendliness was quite good. I like her attitude and cheerful character. 

Showered alone, wore my clothes and we chatted for a while more before I left her house. 

She is now living at a central location. The purple MRT is a 8 minutes walk away. Not staying alone. Attached bathroom.

For bros that would like to visit her, your hands and legs got to be fast. 

Thanks for reading. 
Visited her a few days ago...Totally agree with Bro Java on the MR posted. Like Bro Java, I visited her almost a year ago.
She looks much better than her previous stint. Service level was good and money well spent.
Old 24-03-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya. The liwen @ RV.... Is there another LW?
Old 24-03-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya. The liwen @ RV.... Is there another LW?
Dunno lei this name liwen like common so just asking lo. Anyway power rite the rv liwen?
Old 24-03-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dunno lei this name liwen like common so just asking lo. Anyway power rite the rv liwen?
Lost count of rtm.... She dun give me direction nowadays. Just ask me to go up myself. Lol
Old 24-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Myth (LTD) / Diana (SLG)

http://liltigersden.com/myth/
http://sglonelyguy.com/diana-massage/

RTM don't know how many times. This young gal has skills that made me go back again and again.

As usual, great location, secluded and easy to access.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Cute and bubbly)
Body: 8.5/10 (Petite, well toned body, perky ass to die for, nicely pearl shaped C-cups)
Massage: 9/10 (Good hard massage covering all aching areas, good strength even for me who is quite big build)
Sensual: 8/10 (Good pace, enough teasing with that sexy body slithering all over, only top off though but good enough)
HJ: 8/10 (Good pace, slow strokes with twisting while she sits on you)

Overall, another great experience. GFE is good for me, maybe because familiar liao. Definitely RTM when pocket refills.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1