The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 27-04-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojekbtm View Post
....most comfortable bed ?
To me..
....is not the bed that count...
but...
Who is beside u? on the bed... that count.

5 5 5 5
Old 27-04-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Can post pics of breakfast spread and dining area and surroundings at Biz ?
Sorry,bro..i saw your post too late and didnt able to take the photo as request. Breakfast spread similar to Formosa. Among Biz ,Da Vienna and Formosa...Da Vienna has the best range on Breakfast.

Very sorry.

Quote:
Just curious, why you did not stay in your usual hotel room this trip ?
Becos i wish to try other hotels and dwell in it to realize its potential in case one day my usual hotel room is no more. Its always good to have alternatives (back up plans) so i wont be bound by one single thing/place/girl. I dont like to be held ransom.

Personal choice.

Quote:
Is Biz hotel more centrally located ?
Wherever hotels one stays in,it really depends on what one is looking for. Biz hotel is only about 8 mins walk to Formosa Hotel. If i wish to focus on Citywalk shopping and food,i stay in Biz. If i am a New Berry/Gold Bird/NED fan who wish to get a fairly good and cheap hotel,i stay in Hana hotel. If i am a special service massage fan,i stay around Utama Hotel area. If i am a cheap and good food fan,Gideon,BCC and maybe even iHotel Baloi can be a good choice. It really depends on what one is looking for in Batam. Traveling from point A to point B in Batam's Nagoya-Penuin-Jodoh area isnt expensive via ojek/taxi and not time consuming (5 mins distance). Unless you traveled more than 10 "point A to point B" in a day,then booking a taxi for whole day is more value for money.

So it ultimately depends on what is around the area where one stays in. Formosa is still the MOST centralized hotel among Nagoya Hill area. If a 1st time Batam visitor who reads my guide and shares that he stay not-in-Formosa,then in my perspective,he isnt exactly a 1st timer. If he stays around Gideon/iHotel or penuin area,then a bulk of his priority should be more on food and not girl/s.

Quote:
Question to ponder : IF taxi only get 100k comm, doesn't it make sense to get this unreliable driver to bring you around ALL the joints ?
Taxi dont take just 100k comm,bro. Taxi drivers collect commission from anything under the sun (food,massage,booking joint etc). It depends on the booking joint that offers the commission. This is the same question i ponder 2 years ago. Taxi driver can collect as low as 50k rupiah and as high as 150k rupiah (and higher) from some booking joint. They are definitely not poor people.

Quote:
Think about it ... What for you save this 100k and start sweating and getting exhausted with all the walking around ? + time factor ... I guess you will be surprised on taxi comm...
Over the 2 years I have answered this question many times. If one dont bargain at all,whether he takes taxi or not,there is NO difference. Then again whether the price will come down or not depends on the joint a person visit as well as his bargaining skill and depending on the part/s of the week/day one goes Batam. The right timing and the right joint gives me a bigger access to the real quantity and quality of the stocks on that particular day and a better price.

And if its going for a massage,it doesnt make sense to me to walk and sweat all the way to the desired massage places,have a good massage (and good time),shower myself clean and then have to walk all the way back to hotel, sweating myself all over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
if u alone with driver i 100% agree u can save time and energy.
I take ojek or walk when i am alone in Batam,works the same way as taking taxi. But if there are 2 or more friends with me,no point taking ojek as it will eventually cost more than taxi fare.

Quote:
BUT in group 3~4 he earning more commission, i prefer to let him earn a lesson .Not big group u can carrot more, sometimes there are overboard demanding taxi fare when we taking more time or going too many joints .
I have always said this,big group equates to big fish. Big fish equates better bargaining power almost for anything and everywhere in Batam. A big group of newbies who dont bargain equates to a group of "walking carrots". Around them will definitely be predators (ironically,it can be a danger too). Therefore tourist guide/s in Batam often brings big group of tourists to Batam ready to be...chopped,hehehe...and for my group trips,if i have bigger groups (which nowaday i try not to have),i divide them into 2 or 3 now so that they wont become a single target.

Whether taxi drivers earns commission doesnt really affect me much nowaday,becos most importantly,i get a good price for girls and for taxi. After being in Batam for 2 year plus,i am kind of sure i know what is a normal price,what is an overly marked up price and what is a discounted price. And if taxi driver can still earn a commission from a discount i eventually got,why fuss over that? Its a win-win situation. Of course,there will be loser,which i suppose is the OKT. But did they really lose? I doubt...they just earning lesser and taxi driver may perhaps have a lesser than their normal commission plus i get a discounted bargained price. No one really lose.

Quote:
No matter how well u nego with the driver eventually u will still lose out .Impossible for u not giving the extra taxi fare and arguing at the roadside.
I manage to resolve this problem by knowing a few taxi drivers ,create a situation to have them compete against one another. Best man wins. They can still monopolize by "acting" in my pressence,i can always change them and i make sure they know that. No need to argue till it spoil one's mood as bargaining should not take more than 3 mins.

In a single day,I visited over 6 different pharmancys,2 different computer IT shops,3 different dried food shops and 2 different provision shops. Thats not counting in booking joints,shopping malls,breakfast,lunch and dinner. W/o a taxi,i wont be able to make it all happen in one day. But to be honest,the taxi driver was a bit black faced,hehehe...i pay 300k/day (not easy huh?).

In one of my much earlier summary,i did not use a single taxi or ojek. I walked from Harbour Bay to Kaha,and then to Formosa Hotel. I walked to some booking joints,booked my girls. Walk to massage shops at Utama area,have a massage and walk back.I tried Ojek-only trip as well as walking only trip a few times to have a better understanding. I soon realize i am not from Krypton (superman's home planet),hehehe...so i simply pick a better way of moving around batam which suits me most.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 27-04-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
can someone roughly guide me where is the Hawaii joint using bunga as mine bearing point. tks
Locate S Hotel on the map below :

Walk into S Hotel >> take a name card from them >> walkout and turn right,walk straight

Now try to walk in perimeter of the block in S Hotel and turn RIGHT when you reach a corner to turn,after that continue to walk straight and you should reach Hawaii KTV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Seemed like BKK still have some value in it.
I will have to lower my expectation when i reach Bangkok. Becos i dont wish to be expecting a SYT (under the age of 23,7.5/10 in looks,with natural slim figure) overnight booking at between S$70 to S$120 starting from 2pm same day till next morning 9-10am,hehehe...not forgetting,unlimited shots...hehehe...

Different places,different expectation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Tete are no lack of willing girls in btm,bro. But many of em were born by mothers,so i learn to respect em.
Plenty of those photos (in nude) over my last 2 years treading in Batam,and senior bros whom i know has even much much more but like you say it,i am also born by mother. My principle is to try not to do unto what i dont like others do unto me. Imagine my wife (or wives,mother,sister,relatives,friends,colleagues etc) sees my nude photos online with another girl also in nude? Not very nice right?

Quote:
Indonesia beats BKK hands down & is no.1 in all aspect in my view. Oh wait,i'm comparing a city of a country w a whole country here. Dn't sound quite rite. Anyway...

BKK = SG price but better service

& i'm oso not including pl like wetnam & cambodia which is lower than SG price.

Go to bkk 100x vs go to btm 1x = bkk better

Go to btm 100x vs go to bkk 1x = btm better

it's very natural to had tat kind of feelin & above r my personal opinions & observations.
Under normal circumstances,when one starts comparing a country to a particular city of another country,their expectation were psychologically being set very high (i added the word "very" becos it is what i feel). It is nearly 100% impossible for them to have a good time. I have said it before,i dropped my expectation when i come from Guang Xi/Guang Zhou to Batam,i will drop my expectation if i go to another city from Batam too,be it Bangkok,Pattaya,Hatyai,Jakarta,Bali,HCMC,KL,Tokyo or Phnom Penh etc. Not becos they arent good nor they arent good enough. But more becos i am still new to that new place,i am used to Batam style and i wish to HAVE a good time.

No place on earth is all good and no bad or all bad and no good. Otherwise the cheonging bros will not be spending their golden time of their years there,hehehe...

Quote:
I dn't bring an expectation of indo to thai,neither the other way round.

Every country in each respective cities has its pros & cons,even 4 cities in the same country is different. i'm not counting tat not every men wil like the same type of girls/same type of service.
I agree with you that every cheonging cities has its pros and cons. And it ultimately depends on what an individual monger find best from it. A man's meat and poison theory again and in my case,there is an affection for the place and some certain activities that are better to have in Batam as compare to other cities in other parts of the world.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 28-04-2016, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just curious which 4 booking joints the driver knows?
The 4 joints that I bought him there were Bunga/MM/Indah2/NBerry.

Quote:
Bring along HDMi cable. If you decide to bring VGA cable,please remember to bring along an audio cable (speaker cable). Do note that the movie you bring may not have Bahasa translation,your girl may feel bored not being able to understand whats being screen...well...unless the show you screen is those xxx ones,hehehe...
Hah ok , as long it fits the TV in Formosa Hotel , I understood about the language subtitles part lol usually they shown signs of boredom when I started to play english songs. But I will very likely cater to her first by letting her enjoy her favourite songs.

Quote:
I understand how you feel becos i have been there before.You just dont want to be dependent on others,yet hope to safe guard yourself. As a matter of fact,i find you are not paying him for his service as a driver,but more for his company and as a form of insurance. I hope to join you one day to Batam but w/o your driver,hehehe...
Right , definitely as a form of insurance for myself. Some phobia still stayed with me during my first solo Jakarta trip , I've went to the wrong side of Jakarta(rural area) and it was seriously dam rough to be there as a tourist lol. Finding someone that understands english is almost impossible , got unlucky with a drunk/sleepy bluebird driver that speeds on the highway and tries to chop me on fares by bringing me to wrong places or re-route a bigger route. Worst part when I tried to roam the streets , once stepped out of the hotel boundaries is zero security/law , got approached by groups of homeless men trying to get money from me , almost get robbed by speeding motorcyclist that just snaps at my bag. Witnessing riots with flying glass bottles and lastly police officers that just barged into my room giving excuse of raiding PRC sex workers.(apparently lots of them stays in the same 4* hotel) but thankfully they did not plant drugs and extort me.

That trip leaves me hanging there helplessly with fear on few occasions.
Batam and Bali is definitely a much friendlier place to be in.

Quote:
Thats is after you become 'independent' enough,which you will eventually be. Before that ,you may wish to 1st step out of your comfort zone,hehehe... Walk around the area of formosa.With maps on the link above,you cannot get lost and in the event if you do,simply walk to any hotel to hail a taxi or ojek (every 100 steps you will likely see a hotel). From Formosa Hotel,try walking to Nagoya Hill Mall. Hehehe..language should not be a barrier (tho i must say it is good to know their language) becos to date,i still dont speak bahasa too.

Hope this post reach you in time before you head to Batam.

Cheers and enjoy your trip.
Thank you for all the advices will definitely take note , yea I just need to overcome and get familiar with the place. Hopefully someday to get guidance by you in person. Chatting everyday with the cewek I'm booking this coming trip is improving my basic bahasa haha , I'm in a love-hate relationship with google translator now
Old 28-04-2016, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

too bad we not the same day .
Old 28-04-2016, 08:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
magne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

can someone show me how to walk to happy 8 from Hans inn with some sort of illustration?
Old 28-04-2016, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

magne... please get an ojek... just $1 nia.
Old 28-04-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster

From Hans Inn turn right walk 50m
Turn left walk another 350m
T junction turn left walk 27m
eh... wait wait... is it turn right walk 27m
errrm... either way lah.... it's along that stretch
Old 28-04-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magne View Post
can someone show me how to walk to happy 8 from Hans inn with some sort of illustration?
haha imagining u standing at han door facing the drain . u just cross over to the opposite road and walk all the way RIGHT direction.

Last edited by PigletDiDi; 28-04-2016 at 11:28 AM.
Old 28-04-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

Walk all the way left direction also can... LOL
Take ojek lah!
Old 28-04-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post

5 5 5 5
Whoa... Thailand kakis
Old 28-04-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
magne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

cannot la take ojek will increase the price of the girl.

can give instruction for directions in a foolproof way?
Old 28-04-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
haha imagining u standing at han door facing the drain . u just cross over to the opposite road and walk all the way RIGHT direction.
the ojek laugh at u ,just a 100 m distance.
u trust my guide u follow.
Old 28-04-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
the ojek laugh at u ,just a 100 m distance.
u trust my guide u follow.
Oh... sorry sorry... I mixed up memory and happy 8.... magne, follow piglet guide... sorry hor... my bad.
Old 28-04-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

magne, I just check Hans Inn agoda... the photo look not bad leh... can take some photo of your room? The room look new?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1