The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
rapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

holy mac.this is great info with the pictures.make me miss Bangkok and SCB even more.sob sob..doesnt matter....19 more days to go.muahahaha.will update you guys again with AGGs.

Spoiled for choices man....
Old 04-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
tOmAski33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Very good pics posted and come with layout map attached.
Well done Bro.
This area is Soi 23. Just came back from there also.
Nice place and colorful but blinding lights.
Haha...
Old 04-11-2007, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tOmAski33 View Post
Very good pics posted and come with layout map attached.
Well done Bro.
This area is Soi 23. Just came back from there also.
Nice place and colorful but blinding lights.
Haha...
all thanks to the Arab, he who owns the 4 brightest bars in SCB
Old 05-11-2007, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
tOmAski33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
all thanks to the Arab, he who owns the 4 brightest bars in SCB
Thanks for the info Bro.
Btw this thread mentioned dedicated to A-go-go
So is Soi 23 where all this A-go-go situated???
Cos when i went Silom sightseeing i saw some bars by the small lane with big big neon lightnings (Quite like Soi 23)
wondering are those a-go-go bars too??
(Not to 4get to mention saw many ladyboys selling things in the day)
Old 05-11-2007, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
snowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapala_fisher View Post
holy mac.this is great info with the pictures.make me miss Bangkok and SCB even more.sob sob..doesnt matter....19 more days to go.muahahaha.will update you guys again with AGGs.

Spoiled for choices man....

coming over again? give me a buzz when you are here
Old 05-11-2007, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
snowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the info Bro.
Btw this thread mentioned dedicated to A-go-go
So is Soi 23 where all this A-go-go situated???
Cos when i went Silom sightseeing i saw some bars by the small lane with big big neon lightnings (Quite like Soi 23)
that side also got aggs. that place is known as patpong
Old 05-11-2007, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for the info Bro.

Yes and no regarding the bars in the small lane with big neon lights.
Yes, these are mostly open air bars with some hostess.
Yes, there are bars in shops beside these open air bars, some are aggs, have pool tables but the more popular aggs in patty pong are located on both sides of the street where the night market is.
Please remember that the smaller bars are drinking establishment with pu yings for ST in nearby ST hotels.
Got thirsty once while walking to Sala Deang BTS from hotel in Silom, passed by that lane. It was 1.30 pm. Went into a very small bar ( forgot the name ), had a happy hour Heineken. Damn cooling and tasted great. Then, i noticed that 10 pu yings sat in a row behind a counter and were looking at me !!!.

Eh ?. What's this ?. I wondered. Not an agg, nor a soapy massage, nor an open air bar with just hostess. It was a mixture of drinking bar and "Chicken farm" liked those small bars in Hat Yai and those small bars along the dirt road near Grand Hotel in Sungai Golok ( place which i frequent way too much in my younger days ).

Girl detached herself from the counter and sat on stool next to me. Another came. Me now sandwiched !. I did not raba them, it was the other way round. Small talk between us. Me drank another beer. Discussed about situation with eager, happy, easy going older mamasan. The price was 1,200thb for 2 beers, 2 LDs, ST for 1 girl. Girl then lead me along the road to a dingy ST hotel. Room was 200 THB, mirrors on the walls and in the ceiling !!!.

That was my last bonk in Patty Pong area. I usually avoid that place and stick to SC and NEP.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Spotted a very SYT in Catcus, small bar along S Cowboy.

Now in KL and will back to LOS in 9 days time to check out Catcus bar and scout for that girl in with the BIGGEST boopies in Midnite.

vmtech, excellent work on the new pics of the bars, and new map in SC. Well done !.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:33 PM
Samster

vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Spotted a very SYT in Catcus, small bar along S Cowboy.

Now in KL and will back to LOS in 9 days time to check out Catcus bar and scout for that girl in with the BIGGEST boopies in Midnite.

vmtech, excellent work on the new pics of the bars, and new map in SC. Well done !.
there's a SYT hostess outside i think... shebas? damn i forgot which 1, but i think it's either Dollhouse or Shebas
Always see her holding the signboard 1.

quite cute

P.S: no more reviews on thai oriented aggs? Intramara Soi 10 strip of bars no one go liao ar?
Old 05-11-2007, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
..no more reviews on thai oriented aggs? Intramara Soi 10 strip of bars no one go liao ar?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi
..excellent work on the new pics of the bars, and new map in SC. Well done
Both bros vmtech and yokosi are undisputed agg kings. So we lesser souls rely on your updates. Kns, pics and FRs here are no help in resisting wayward thoughts to skive from work and pop over for naughty weekend. Even before my xmas (annual) pligrimage
Old 05-11-2007, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 19
nightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant future

hello bros, i need some information. im going to BKK/Pattaya on this coming dec 24-25 ( not sure which day ) with my friend.

1. Can we go there and book hotel ourself? is it much more cheaper then booking online?

2. Will almost all hotel fully booked? during dec 20 + ? becus of holidays?

3. I heard that there are some girls at the beach road, how much they charged? for like LT, 1shot, 2shot? Will they have good service then those Go-Go bar?

4. gogo bar and beach girls in Pattaya and BBK girls which are more cheaper?

5. if inside go-go bar if i saw a girl dancing on the stage and i wan to pick her, how do i call her? and barfine is avg 500-700?

6. Barfine means what? is it means after u pay the barfine u can bring the girl to anywhere?

7. Barfine goes to who? to the MAMA or to the girl tat i bring.

8. is it all the girls tat working at go-go bar mostly can bring back to hotel? lets say mayb not all . 90%?

9. lets say if u barfine a girl 500 bath, and the girl cost 1500bath FOR ST . how many shot she will give u? 1 or 2 ? or above then 2?

10. is it true tat almost all girl will stay will next day even though u gave her 1500bath for ST?

11. MOST IMPT QUESTION. IF you are not 18 will u allowed to enter the go-go bar? ^^

12. any bros is going to BKK/Pattaya during dec 24-26 ( not sure which day ) can pm me. Have 1 friend with me too ! we can enjoy together ^^

Nightstalker123

Last edited by nightstalker123; 05-11-2007 at 01:24 PM.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:32 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightstalker123 View Post
hello bros, i need some information. im going to BKK/Pattaya on this coming dec 24-25 ( not sure which day ) with my friend.

11. MOST IMPT QUESTION. IF you are not 18 will u allowed to enter the go-go bar? ^^

12. any bros is going to BKK/Pattaya during dec 24-26 ( not sure which day ) can pm me. Have 1 friend with me too ! we can enjoy together ^^

Nightstalker123
bro your pts same same your age leh....also under 18.....your posts even less.....only 15

Sorry if I did not entertain your questions but admire you took some effort to post such long post....

Tip: next time dont post so big easy attract attention
Old 05-11-2007, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 19
nightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant future

hahaha, newbie what. of cos low point low post ^^. also another question. heard tat peak season is around dec 20 + .. will be more expensive, so whats the diff? like the BF is 500. will increase to how ? or beer increase? thanks to all bros tat help me !
Old 05-11-2007, 02:14 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hahaha, newbie what. of cos low point low post ^^.
Suan you also dont get it ah or you act blur? I be watching you points hor.....
Old 05-11-2007, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:

Nightstalker123

your answers to 1-12 : read the thread, use the search function. all the questions u asked are all answered in the pattaya thread or in here.

if it's regarding agg, u can find the answers here
if it's regarding massage, you can find them @ the Massage paulour thread
if it's regarding disco, you can find 1 thread dedicated to it

sorry but such questions are already repeated many times so many bros here wont wanna be spoonfeeding

PS: peak season already started. no need to wait till dec 20+ lol.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread