View Single Post

Old 02-05-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Note this is copied from another website, it's not my writing. If you want to see the original page with photos, PM me and I will send the link.

Top Vietnamese Night Clubs

1. 02 Gold Nightclub
This nightclub is insane. I've never seen a club decorated in such an ostentatious way. The number of stunners (perfect 10 girls) is very high (you can see some photos from the girls inside 02 Gold at the bottom of this review). I recommend only if you are comfortable being in a 100% Vietnamese environment. Be warned that there is no proper bar: You need to book a table or order a bottle.

2. DC Club
Even though it is located just a street away from Bui Vien's backpacker district, you won't see a foreigner in DC Club. As for Gold 02, it has a huge ratio of incredibly sexy girls per square meter. The music is loud and pumping and the décor very impressive. Something strange happened to us in this place though: The first night we tried to go in, we (2 foreigners) were told: "No beautiful girls, come back tomorrow". It seemed we were not welcomed on that particular day.

3. Play
Located in the same building as Glow, but more popular with Vietnamese. Stylish place, good lighting and sound system, expensive. They have sexy dancers and burlesque shows.

4. A.C.E
A.C.E is located just one street behind Lush. It is quite similar with Play and targets the same crowd. Very busy on weekends, you MUST buy a bottle to enter. Pacman Theme.

5. Pandora Lounge
Very small club, Rather young, good party crowd. There is both a rooftop area in the open air and a closed room for clubbing.

6. Fuse
Fuse is a popular nightclub near the Le Lai Park, close from the tourist neighborhood. For this reason, it is more common to see foreigners there. International DJs occasionally.

7. 030 XCLUB
There is no sign in front of this club so it is a bit tricky to find. It has the reputation of being owned by the mafia and to be popular with recreative drugs users.

8. Canalis
Young crowd, happening events including sexy dancers, male gogo, sumo fighting, etc.

9. Club 39
I didn't visit it as I'm not sure it is still open. It used to be one of Saigon's top nightlife spots with great events and sexy shows as you see in the pictures.

10. Golden Light Lounge
It is located in an unassuming building, yet the crowd inside is very well-off and classy. I would recommend visiting it only with a group to celebrate an event.

Other clubs worth mentioning:

Club 2000
Cho Lon District (Chinatown), District 6. Very popular club with a karaoke. They have live music and sexy pole dancer. Impressive lighting system. Royal treatment if you are a foreigner.

212 is the newest Vietnamese nightclub in Saigon. It is exclusive and faux-riche, yet very fun. It is packed with hot Vietnamese girls with ample cleavage who are dressed up in tight mini-skirts. Guys are quite young, and they seem to be spending money they didn't earn themselves. The music is very loud: It is Vietnam-style house meaning the beat is faster than usual. You cannot really go there and only have a drink at the bar. You need to book in advance and buy at least a bottle, preferably a few. You should come at least 3 people and ask for 3 lady companions. Also, give tips to the waiters and bouncers to make sure you are well-treated. 212 Nguyễn Trãi, District 1

Sexy Dancers in 86
I went to another club called 52 Lan Kwai Fong. They had quite impressive pole dancers and a good vibe. The standard was more middle class than the venues listed above though.

I have also heard about the following places but I did not visit:

Attica (might be closed), Don Lounge (seems like a luxurious club but I could not find if they are still open or not), Phantom Lounge and Club (I passed by and it seemed busy but did not enter it), Top 9 Club, Shangri-La 86 (Hung Vuong), Vertu (Phu Nhuan), Q7 (District 7) and Avalon.

CONTINUE

Last edited by Wendella; 28-05-2016 at 01:25 AM.