View Single Post

Old 14-05-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Website Girls - Part 1

In Vietnam (particularly in Saigon) there are a few websites with ads for working girls:

danchoi dot xxx seems to get the most ads

kynu dot net looks like it is next in terms of numbers

thiendia dot com used to be very active but has slowed down recently

and there are more -- just google for "gai goi saigon"

How it works The ads are all in Vietnamese, but all you really need are the picture and phone number. I recommend making a list of girls/phone numbers you like on your phone and grouping them into a few short lists by district. When ready, go to that area (e.g. Le Hong Phong in Dist 10) and send an SMS to her phone number: "Em co ranh khong?" (are you free?). Sit back and await reply. She'll usually send you her hotel address. (Have Google Translate app ready on your phone in case she writes something else, but usually they don’t.) KS means khach san, or hotel. You then go to that hotel and book a room, SMS her the room number, and go to your room and wait for her to arrive. They are NOT keen to come to your hotel in District 1, that is not how this system works. More later on that.

The ads are in Vietnamese The ads are in Vietnamese with the exception of certain English abbreviations such as BJ and FS, etc. If you use Google Chrome it automatically translates the whole webpage from Vietnamese for you, but it will be a very rough translation, just good enough to generally understand some of it. Ultimately you really only need the photos and the phone numbers, so it’s not really a problem.

Password The ads on these websites list a password that you are supposedly meant to use when responding. You can ignore the password because the girls never ask for it. If by rare chance they do, you can easily go look it up on their ad using smartphone.

Photoshop It is definitely true that many of the pictures in the ads have received Photoshop treatment, especially on danchoi. Most people should be able to recognize the giveaway details once they become aware of them. But photoshop does NOT mean that the ads are fake or that the girls will be unattractive in person. In Vietnam, professional photographers automatically use photoshop on any pictures they produce. That's just how photos are done here. One guy told me he tried a girl from danchoi who was just 400k. He said when he met her in person, she was really gorgeous but that her skin was much darker than in the photos. They discussed this, and she told him that she actually really likes her skin color and specifically asked the photographer to keep her photo natural looking. End result, they ignored her and did it their way, and her ad showed her with light skin. That is one thing they can easily do, make skin lighter. They can also achieve that through lighting/overexposure. And in some ads you will notice there's a tattoo that is blurred away, while in others you will notice the skin tone seems too smooth in some areas, with no detail. Sometimes skin texture is changed, airbrushed or smoothed out using Photoshop. Most common of course is that the face is blocked by a big flower (about 95% of ads have face blocked). Anyway, there’s some risk in these ads that photoshop was used to make the girl look a lot better looking than she really is. But in my experience it is usually only used to improve their appearance a little bit, particularly so with more expensive girls (600k and higher). They might also use photos that are old, of the girl when she was younger. I’ve gone with 4 girls recently, only one did not have her face blocked in the ad. In person, all of them were very attractive with pretty faces when we met in person. One other girl (who I did not go with) a totally different girl showed up, not the one in the ad, who was not attractive (price 400k). That was not due to photoshop, that was just a fake photo. But remember, this is very cheap and it does have that one element of risk, that you can't really know what the girl looks like until you open the hotel room door.

The Process The first time you try to contact a girl, it will surely feel strange and a bit stressful. The second time you will feel confident. The phone number is right there in the ad. Unless you speak good Vietnamese, you should use SMS to contact her. But first you should quickly ring the number just to make sure her phone is on and working. If you ring and get an actual ring tone, not a recording saying it's offline, then you are ready to SMS. Type "Em co ranh khong?" and send. You will normally get a reply soon after. 90% of the time it will be the address of a hotel ("khach san"). They usually abbreviate this "ks" in their text. You are expected to go there NOW, not arrange a time later. (why complicate things?). Really you should try to BE THERE in her area when you send your SMS, so you can get to the hotel before she gets busy. If she is replying to you now, obviously she's not busy with a customer at the moment. Important: have a Plan B ready (see below) in case there's some problem like she's not available or whatever. So now you go to her hotel, book a room, send her a message with the room number ("phong 205" -- room 205). Then GO up to the room. She will arrive shortly. She is probably there in the hotel already, or else very nearby. I don't think I need to tell you the rest of this process.

continue to Part 2

Last edited by Wendella; 28-05-2016 at 01:31 AM.